Make or Break

Cartier Bonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Make or Break~

Summary: Three significant words that are never said out loud can only have two results.

Genre: Angst, Dark, MentalHospital!AU

 

 

            Stand tall while gathering the broken pieces to rebuild the shell that no longer exists or fall to the ground and shatter into a million tiny little pieces completely irreplaceable.

            Make or break.

            Humans are flawed creatures after all.

            Flawed, and clumsy too not to mention breakable.

            Fragile creatures really but yet they keep moving on.

            But not all follow the same path.

            Sehun has had enough, he feels it in every fiber of his being. He's ready to quit it all and cast it all aside.

            His mind is far too foggy to even think coherently anymore but he knows he's done with everything.

            He's been locked up in this mental hospital for far too long.

            The door to his room suddenly clicks open softly as his doctor walks in. Luhan, has been watching over his progress for about three years now.

            He's not getting any better. He wants to stop it all.

            "How are you today?" asks Luhan quietly, he always talks calmly to Sehun. The boy looks too fragile as it is, he feels that if he spoke any louder then the broken boy before him might shatter completely.
            Sehun replies with the same heart breaking reply despite being said with no feelings behind it, "Can't we end this?"

            Luhan frowns lightly, "You'll get better Sehun. You can't give up now."

            "I'm tired."

            "Should I write up a higher dosage of your sleeping pills then? If you aren't sleeping an adequate amount then-"

            "No, I don't mean that kind of tired."

            Luhan's voice is barely below that of a whisper, they've had this conversation many times before and it still changes nothing, "I know…"

            "No you don’t. You all keep saying that you do but you're not where I'm at, you didn't experience what I did or what I went through, you're all living normal lives while I'm trapped in this four walled block!" Sehun slams his fist painfully against the wall before bringing his knees to his chest in attempt to hold himself together.

            Luhan sighs, it's been three years but Sehun's attitude on things still haven't changed. But that's why Luhan is here to help him so he does his job.

            "Let's go out for a walk in the hospital's back garden then," Luhan goes to open the window shades to let in the bright light, it's a nice day out.

            Sehun refuses, "No, I don't want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter