Clingy

Cartier Bonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Clingy~

Summary: Luhan finds out Sehun is a lot clingier than he first expected or maybe he was the clingy one and just didn't realize it.

Genre: Fluff

 

 

            It started with a simple exchange of greetings and nervous smiles but that was all it really took.

            When Luhan first walked in to the room filled with eleven other boys he was supposed to make a debut with he never expected that the shy stoic one in the back of the others would be the one who would cling to him the most.

 

            "Hyung, hyung, hey, Luhan hyung, hyuuuuung," Sehun calls consistently while hovering around Luhan in the dance practice room.

            Luhan's laying flat down on his stomach on the floor, his face covered by his arms as Sehun's voice rings in his ears, he has to address the other or he's never getting any peace, "What Sehun-ah?"

            "You want to go get bubble tea again? Please?" Sehun smiles cutely but Luhan doesn't see it since he's still laying facedown.

            "What about the others?" Luhan's exhausted from the non-stop dance practice so he wants to go home more than anything else but he doubts he'll be able to say no to Sehun.

            He never says no.

            Sehun gives a small frown, "They said they were too tired and wanted to head back to the dorm."

            Luhan lifted his face up just so his eyes were exposed, Sehun was now laying right in front of him on his stomach too so they were basically staring at each other, "You're not tired?"

            "I am but I still want to get bubble tea with you. You don't want to go?" Sehun's frowny face was making Luhan feel guilty and he didn't even say no yet.

            'You can do it Luhan just tell Sehun to get bubble tea next time, yeah he won't mind!' Luhan opened his mouth to respond, "No, I'll go with you. Help me off the floor, I can't feel my legs."

            Wow that was a major fail. Luhan wanted to face palm himself.

            But the eye smile that lit up Sehun's expression had Luhan thinking it wouldn't be so bad after all. Well that was until Sehun pulled him up to his feet and he felt like crashing back down to the floor again in a heap.

            Luhan linked his arm with Sehun so that he could lean on the other as he walked, "My legs feel like jelly."

            Sehun looked at Luhan in concern, "Maybe we shouldn't go?"

            "And so I can see your disappointed face all the way back to the dorm? No way, we're going, now move because I can't," jokes Luhan.

            Sehun let's out a light laugh but tightens their linked arms, "Okay, if you're up for it."

            "Of course~ Just don't forget our hats so people won't recognize us," reminds Luhan before they leave th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter