Sell Your Soul

Cartier Bonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Sell Your Soul~

Summary: Sehun is a demon willing to trade anything for Luhan's soul and Luhan is pretty sure he's heading to hell regardless if he sells his soul to Sehun or not.

Genre: Demon!AU, Fluff

 

 

            "The cost is just your soul~" whispers the playful demon with a much too happy grin on his face as he leans his chin on Luhan's shoulder looking over at the other's mountainous piles of school work.

            Luhan scoffs and brushes the hovering twit off with a wave of his hand, "Can't you be annoying else where?"

            "Can't you give me your soul so I can have a bit of fun?" whines back Sehun as he moves to lean on Luhan's other shoulder to avoid the other's swatting hand.

            "No, the price is too high," mutters Luhan as he tries to refocus on his tasks at hand.

            Sehun groans and whines some more in Luhan's ear as he hears the other's answer, "Then why did you even summon me?! What am I supposed to do then?"

            "You can go back to wherever you came from," grumbles Luhan as he feels Sehun beginning to play with his hair. Ugh, this brat.

            "That's no fun, plus you summoned me so I'm kind of stuck here until we strike up some sort of deal," Sehun floats to the side and settles on the corner of Luhan's desk while Luhan does his best to ignore the annoying demon.

            "I didn't think the summoning would work! I swear to hell that is the last time I ever listen to Lay about anything," Luhan almost snaps his pen in annoyance as he remembers the day clearly, Lay (his soon to be ex-bff at this point) kept pestering him throughout that entire week about this great thing he learned about on the internet (which should never be trusted) about summoning familiars that would help you do whatever you ask of them (clearly Lay was a little too into the mystical unknown, the guy still believed in unicorns and Luhan still wonders why they're bffs). So being the good (read: reluctant) friend that Luhan was he agreed (more like was dragged against his will so he had no choice but to deal with it) he honestly swears he thought it was all a hoax, he believed it wouldn't have worked, he thought he'd just have to listen to Lay rant about the lying ways of the internet (again as usual) but when the 'summoning' circle Lay drew started glowing bright blue Luhan had a horrified feeling Lay might have actually stumbled upon some legit magic .

            Well that was until this demon and another one called Chen appeared from the summoning circle grinning at them as if they were a meal to be eaten. Luhan paled and was shocked into silence while Lay jumped up and screamed bloody hell about it finally working and the internet finally not lying to him anymore (this boy needs to get his reality together). Everything after that mess happened in a blur as the demon named Chen found Lay fun to play with so he chose to stay with the other which left the second demon, Sehun, in Luhan's care.

            Luhan had a few choice words after he left Lay's place with his new demon in tow, " my life. Lay's too."

            "I heard that!" yelled out his bff as Lay reopened the door to flip off Luhan.

            Luhan returned the gesture with gusto and continued on his way.

            Shaking his head Luhan tried to clear the memory from his mind, he never wants to think back to that mess again but then again the demon sitting on his desk's corner was a constant reminder of that horrid incident anyways. Plus Lay messaged him about the great time he was having with Chen everyday too so it's not like he could find an easy escape.

            "Well the summoning worked so you have to deal with me or make a deal~" Sehun teasingly blows a hot puff of air against Luhan's ear to mess with the other.

            There's not even a warning as Luhan takes his heaviest textbook and beats Sehun with it until the annoying demon is apologizing profusely for the move. Luhan is definitely not blushing either, the red on his face is simply from the exertion of having to lift the heavy textbook to smack Sehun with it. Yeah.

            Sehun pouts at him and Luhan lifts his textbook threateningly again.

            "Wait! Don't abuse me again! I didn't do anything!" Sehun has his hands up in surrender.

            Luhan narrows his eyes but drops his book back on to the table, he hears Sehun sigh in relief.

            "You're evil, and I thought demons were bad," Sehun floats out of Luhan's arm range to avoid getting smacked by the older.

            "Ugh, you're so-" a frustrated growl/dying whale noise releases from the back of Luhan's throat and he's sure it won't be the last time he makes that noise with Sehun around him. Luhan slams his head down in defeat on his desk, thank goodness for the mountains of schoolwork to cushion his stupid move.

            "You're only losing the little amount of brain cells you have by doing that, you're not very bright are you?" Sehun begins poking Luhan's head again as if checking the other is alive.

            Irritated by the constant poking Luhan lifts his head up and growls at Sehun again while the other releases an odd squeal.

            "Damn, give a demon a warning will you?! Your face alone is enough to summon about eight more of us," Sehun puts a hand over where his heart is and puts on a horrified expression.

            Luhan resists the urge to strangle Sehun where he floats.

            "If I gave my soul to you what would I gain in return? It would have to be something very worthwhile," snaps Luhan.

            "It can be anything you desire and more," replies Sehun enticingly with his best smile.

            The tone doesn't work on Luhan, he simply rolls his eyes, "Shut up and go away."

            "Okay, just give me your soul first~"

            "You-" Luhan lifts his heaviest textbook again but Sehun's already laughing his off as the little of a demon escapes from the room before Luhan can throw it and so cues another one of those frustrated growls/dying whale noises making it's way out of Luhan's mouth.

            Luhan almost even considers giving his soul to the demon just for the sake of some peace but then again it would feel like Luhan gave in far too easily and he can still hear Sehun's annoying laughter somewhere in the kitchen. Yup, there's no way, Luhan's too irked by the other, he'd rather get a one way ticket to hell on his own. Heck he must already be halfway there considering he summoned Sehun, the little annoying demon.

+          +          +          +          +          +          +          +          +          +          +          +

            Sehun first thought that it would have been pretty simple and easy to get Luhan's soul in exchange for a simple wish but he quickly realizes as the weeks continue to drag on to a month that Luhan was really just annoyingly stubborn on the whole matter (although the latter would argue the same thing for the other).

            "Luhan," Sehun whines as he bugs the other again, "I'm hungry."

            Luhan made a face at his books but didn't turn to face the demon hovering beside him, "You told me demons only eat human food for fun, you don't need food."

            "I don't need human food but I do need souls and your soul specifically seems really tasty~"

            Luhan has a blank expression on his face as he turns to face Sehun, "Three."

            Sehun tilts his head in confusion, "Why are you counting down?"

            "Two."

            "Luhan I don't get this game you're playing…"

            "One."

            Sehun whimpered as Luhan didn't budge on the matter, "Luhan I don't like this game, stop counting it's creepy…"

            Luhan reaches under his desk before he counts down the last number, "Zero." Luhan lifts a mini blue squirt bottle and begins squirting water at Sehun repeatedly causing the demon to let out a shrill yell of protest.

            "Stop!" squealed Sehun as he put his hands up to block the onslaught of water, "What the heck?! Where did you get that!?"

            "The pet store," deadpanned Luhan.

            "Am I a pet to be trained!?" yells Sehun in outrage, "I am a demon! A demon feared by huma- Stop spraying me with water!!!"

            Luhan tapped his chin as if he was considering the order from Sehun, "Ehhh, are you going to give me peace so I can do my homework?"

            "Fine!"

            Luhan raised up the bottle and sprayed Sehun once more for good measure.

            "What the hell!?"

            "The door's that way~ Oh and your shirt might need to be changed it's soaked," grinned Luhan triumphantly as Sehun sulkily made his way out of the other's room.

            "Why of all the humans, I get stuck with the mean one," muttered Sehun, "All I want is to take his soul, it's not that hard, sheesh. Now I'm all wet…" Sehun looks at his soaked shirt with a pout, "I'll just go take a shower then, Luhan is bound to be done with his homework by the time I'm out…"

            When Sehun finishes with his shower and puts on new dry clothes, he quickly makes his way back to Luhan's room ready to pester the other once again. Sehun opens the door and gets ready to be obnoxiously loud but stops short when he sees Luhan completely passed out at his desk. Sehun pouts, "How am I supposed to bother him now when he looks like that."

            Sehun inches closer to Luhan quietly and peers at the other's sleeping face, 'He looks less evil when he's sleeping, why can't Luhan be this cute when he's awake?' Sehun shifts his gaze towards he piles of work that's spread out across the desk, 'Humans are weird, they stress over having so much work and then work themselves into exhaustion.'

            Luhan shifts a bit in his sleep causing Sehun to tense up but when Luhan settled down again Sehun sighed in relief. "Okay, let's get you to bed. A tired soul isn't a healthy soul to take and you look like a panda with those dark bags under your eyes," Sehun takes extra precaution with Luhan as he lifts the human carefully from his seat at the desk and to the bed in the room. After tucking Luhan in and making sure that the other is sleeping peacefully, Sehun turns his attention towards the homework Luhan left out. He frowns, "I guess I'll just finish this for Luhan maybe he'll be less grumpy around me if he doesn't have this stuff bothering him that way he can think more about his wish than this boring stuff."

            By the time morning came, Luhan opened his eyes to find an oddly grinning Sehun staring at him. Needless to say it was such a shock to wake up in that manner that Luhan released a rather unmanly shriek which startled Sehun enough to accidentally knock both their foreheads together, followed by falling off the other side of the bed to a heap on the floor. Luhan laid on the floor in a daze as he felt a sting not only on his forehead but also on his which landed rather harshly on the floor. Wow, speak of a rude awakening.

            "Luhan…?" Sehun questioned timidly as he climbed on to the bed and peered over to the side to get a better view of the other and unsurprisingly Luhan was glaring at him.

            "Sehun…" Luhan's voice came out rather calm but Sehun isn’t sure if that's a good thing or not, "What in the world are you doing waking me up like that?!"

            "I didn't wake you up though! I was waiting for you to wake up by yourself!" protested Sehun.

            Luhan groans as he gets up from the floor, "And why were you waiting for me to get up?"

            "So you could see what I did!"

            "You didn't take anyone's soul did you?"

            "No but I want yours."

            Luhan glares at the demon which makes Sehun pout again, "Did you leave the house and make a mess?"

            "No I was here all night."

            Luhan scrunched his eyebrows together in confusion, "…Wait, did you even go to sleep?"

            "I'll take a nap later," replies Sehun as he points at Luhan's now tidied desk, "But you started looking more and more like a demon with each day that you lost sleep so I finished it for you while you slept."

            Luhan was taken back he didn't expect Sehun to suddenly do that for him but then again he had his doubts, "Did you do that in exchange for taking my soul?"

            "What? Why would take your soul for doing your homework? You have to be in agreement with me when we make a deal in exchange for your soul. I just did it so you'd stop being grouchy all the time," said Sehun straightforwardly before he laid down on Luhan's bed, "Nap time!"

            "Wait! Don't sleep on my-" Luhan didn't even finish his sentence before he heard Sehun's light snoring. Luhan sighed as his gaze flickered back to the desk, 'Did Sehun really finish all of it?' Luhan flips the pages of his workbook open to the pages he was supposed to complete the night before and sees all the correct answers filled in with all the work shown. There's a jolt of shock as Luhan opens another workbook and sees all the work finished in there too, Sehun completed about a week's worth of his homework for him.

            "Sehu-" Luhan stops his inquiry when he sees Sehun almost dead asleep, Luhan's irritation from this morning's painful wake up call immediately evaporated, after all Sehun should have been the one that should have been irritated with him but the demon showed nothing of the sort. He puts his work away again and covers Sehun properly with the blanket that's at the end of the bed. "Sleep well Sehun."

            Luhan estimates that Sehun would probably nap for about a few hours or so which gives him enough time to go out and get a few things.

            Sehun doesn't wake up peacefully either as he jumps awake from the sudden icey chill he feels on his cheek. His eyes snap open and he sees none other than Luhan standing by the side of the bed with some sort of drink in hand.

            "What was that for?" whines Sehun as he tucks his head under the pillow.

            "I brought sweets and bubble tea for us, wake up and eat with me," replies Luhan before heading to the living room.

            Sehun follows without fail because he has taken quite a liking to the pastries that humans made but Luhan limits him on the treats because as the other said they were expensive and it gets him too hyper. Sehun takes a seat on the floor across from Luhan at the living room table while Luhan gives him the drink that was used to wake him up and two slices of cake.

            Sehun blinks, "I actually get two? But you said-"

            "I know but it's fine I'd rather deal with yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter