Twelve Seconds Potion

Cartier Bonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Twelve Seconds Potion~

Summary: Sehun is a lazy wizard and his little helper pixie Luhan really wants a potion that makes him bigger.

Genre: Fluff, Magic!AU

 

 

            "I can gather the ingredients for you, mix them, and put them together. All you would have to do is just add your magic to it to make it complete!" whines Luhan as the pocket sized pixie sits on Sehun's shoulder while the wizard looks through his spell book.

            "I told you before Luhan it's too much of a pain to gather the ingredients, you won't be able to get them on your own and I'm too lazy to go on an adventure to go get them," replies Sehun as he get even more comfy in his chair.

            Luhan pouts and flutters his wings so he could fly in front of Sehun's face to block the other from reading any further, "Make me bigger, I want to be human sized. This isn't fair! Do you know how hard it is to be tiny?! Especially when I have to clean most of your stuff up?"

            Sehun sighs, "So you want to get bigger so you can clean easier?"

            "Not just that… There's something else I want to do when I'm bigger too," mumbles Luhan as he avoids Sehun's inquisitive stare.

            "Like?"

            Luhan huffs in frustration, "Why should I bother telling you if you're not even going to be making the potion to make me bigger!?"

            "Okay then don't tell me," Sehun shrugs, "But can you at least move so I can read?"

            In answer Luhan plops on to Sehun's open book, "No, make me the potion."

            "You are such a rebellious pixie," Sehun picks up the struggling Luhan by his wings and puts the tiny one on top of his head so he can continue with his book.

            "And you must seriously be the laziest wizard ever," complains Luhan.

            The corner of Sehun's lips twitch, "Mmm probably."

            Luhan pouts and tries to use the most pitiful voice that he could muster, "Please Sehun? Please make me the growth potion? I've been asking you for months already."

            Sehun pauses as he hears Luhan's plea, he's starting to feel slightly guilty. Luhan has always done a good job around the place and he hardly ever complains about anything. Maybe Luhan does deserve the potion after all besides the other hardly ever asked for anything other than for Sehun to stop lazing around. "You really want the potion?"

            Luhan perks up, "Yes, really badly. So badly that I'll never ask you for anything ever again."

            "Yeah sure, we'll see how long that'll last," jokes Sehun as he turns another page in his book.

            Luhan flutters his wings again so he could float before Sehun, "So are you going to make it?"

            Sehun lifts his hand and Luhan automatically takes a seat on Sehun's open palm, "I'll consider it."

            Luhan frowns, "Consider?"

            "Yup, consider," Sehun nods and Luhan frowns at his wizard, "Aw come on don't look like that, I said I'll at least consider it."

            "Is me being bigger that much of a pain to you?" questions Luhan.

            Sehun blinks at the unexpected sad expression on Luhan's face, "Hey, why do you-"

            Luhan flutters his pixie wings again and takes flight towards the room upstairs with a curt, "I'll go finish up rearranging your books in order," before Sehun could finish his sentence.

            Guilt sets in quickly as Sehun watches Luhan zip straight to the studies room upstairs. He sighs but gets up from his seat anyways. Sehun has a phone call to make.

            Sehun picks up the phone and dials a well known number, "Hey, Kai… I got a favor to ask you. Can you send over a few supplies for me?"

            Kai's voice from the other line comes out slightly groggy as if the other just woke up, "What do you want?"

            "I need a few class X items."

            There's an obvious pause and Sehun counts down to the melt down Kai is bound to have.

            "………What!? Do you have any idea how expensive and hard to get those items are!?"

            "I know, I know, just get them to me. I know you have at least a handful of the items I need in the back of your shop. I'm too lazy to go out a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter