Never Don't Mind About a Thing

Cartier Bonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Never Don't Mind About a Thing~

Summary: Sehun is more than he appears to be and Luhan wants to know more.

Genre: Romance, SecretAgent!AU

Continuation(s): CH23 Minding About Everything

 

 

            Luhan turns down the hallway and yawns as he makes his way to his next class, he's really early as he can clearly tell from the almost empty hall but doesn't really have much time before the halls begin filling up again anyways. His ear buds are in his ears but the song he was playing had long ended, he was just too lazy to take out his ear buds or start up a new song.

            As he approaches his classroom though he sees another guy waiting across the doorway waiting for it to open too. It's actually a classmate of his, Oh Sehun. Huh, that's odd, Sehun didn't seem like the type to show up this early for classes but then again he probably had nothing to do like Luhan either. Luhan always saw the other playing with his phone or sitting in the back and once again playing with his phone anyways, although despite the antisocial habits Sehun seemed friendly enough (and good looking too but Luhan wasn't going to go there).

            When Luhan passed by Sehun to stand on the other side of the door, the other did nothing more than simply continue to stare at his phone screen. Luhan sighs, he's more of the talkative type and he was thinking he could start a conversation with the other to pass time but he supposes that's definitely not going to be happening with the way that Sehun was glued to his electronics.

             Luhan takes a seat on the floor and takes out his own phone to pass time with instead but he only manages to input his password to unlock it when three other students happen to enter the hallway. Thinking nothing more of it and assuming that the three students would just pass right by since they were definitely not in the same class, Luhan continued looking through his phone apps for a game to play.

            "Hey."

            Luhan looks up but quickly realizes that he's not the one being addressed, the three students are standing around Sehun.

            Sehun simply stares back at the three with a stoic expression.

            The middle one smirks, "You're the one we've been looking for, to think all this time you were here playing student on this campus, eh DeathZero? Where's the code?"

            Sehun's stoic expression doesn't falter but Luhan detects an edge to Sehun's usual soft voice, "Where'd you hear that name?"

            The middle guy narrows his eyes in annoyance, "Yah, we asked the question first."

            "Yeah? Well I'm demanding an answer to mine," grits out Sehun.

            Luhan is taken aback at the sudden biting tone that slips Sehun's mouth, the other always gave off a more lethargic type of atmosphere but the Sehun he was seeing now was a completely different story.

            The middle guy seems off putted by the response and glares at Sehun, "Don't start acting high and mighty just because we know who you are."

            Sehun scoffs, "What are you? Stupid? You actually think that you got the right person? Hah, you're dumber than a sack of bricks, you think DeathZero would be this easy to catch? What makes you think that I'm DeathZero?"

            "We have our sources and clearly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter