Cartier Love

Cartier Bonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Cartier Love~

Summary: Cartier love bracelets are a symbol of a love that's bound forever between two people, a symbol that Sehun and Luhan both share on their wrists forever and always.

Genre: Fluff

[Yay! I officially made it! I never thought I'd be able to keep this up for the whole month lol but it's finally completed! ^^ Hope you all enjoyed HunHan month as well! Thank you all for your support of this drabble series and for subscribing, upvoting, and commenting! <3]

 

 

            "Hey, Luhan hyung let's do something today?" Sehun was laying on his side with an arm swung snugly around Luhan's waist after his boyfriend decided to climb into his bed after finding him lazing about in the dorm.

            Luhan hummed, a teasing smile already on his lips, "What do you want to do? You seem pretty comfy just laying here."

            "I am comfy but I want to go buy something with you."

            "Really? What do you want to buy? Bubble tea?"

            Sehun laughs lightly, "No I was thinking of something a bit pricier than bubble tea. Let's go?"

            Luhan nods as he rolls over and gets back up on his feet, he offers his hand to Sehun who takes it without hesitation, "Let's go wherever you want to go then."

            Sehun gets pulled up by Luhan and the two get ready for their outing.

            "We're going to have to dress up a bit though."

            "Is this place somewhere special?"

            "Something like that."

 

            "A Cartier store?" questions Luhan as they approach the jewelry shop.

            Sehun nods, "Yeah, there's something I want to look at in there."

            "It's really expensive though," notes Luhan with a bit of worry, it wasn't like they couldn't afford it given their income but still.

            "I know, it's fine we can just look if that's what you're concerned about," replies Sehun as he grabs Luhan's hand and tugs the older towards the store.

            "But what do you want to look at in here?"

            "The love bracelets."

            "Oh, you want one?"

            Sehun hums in reply, "Like I said we can just look."

            As they enter the quiet store they're greeted by the worker politely and asked if they need any assistance which prompted Sehun to ask about the love bracelets.

            "They are right over here," the woman gestures to the glass case beside the window and guides the two towards it, "Do you two need to be sized for your bracelets?"

            Sehun gives the lady a polite smile, "No thank you, I actually know our bracelet sizes already."

            "Very well, then if there's anything else you need please don't hesitate to ask," replies the sales woman as she let Sehun and Luhan browse at the bracelets.

            "What do you think?" Sehun asks curiously as he turns towards Luhan.

            "They're nice, I like the design they have especially on the silver bracelets," replies Luhan as he eyes a particular band in the center of the case.

            "Would you be willing to wear one?"

            Luhan takes his eyes off the case and turns to Sehun, "You're not planning on buying me one are you? You don't need to spend this much money on me Sehun, I don't need expensive gifts."

            Sehun gives Luhan a grin, "I know, I know, I'm only asking."

            "I get the feeling that you really aren't only asking," replies Luhan skeptically.

            "You don't believe me?" Sehun tries to pout as innocently as possible.

            "No," answers Luhan bluntly.

            Sehun laughs, "Okay fine, but that's not going to stop me."

            The corner of Luhan's mouth twitches, "Stubborn as usual but fine go ahead and buy th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter