Photograph This

Cartier Bonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Photograph This~

Summary: Sehun's a photographer who always gets the best pictures and Luhan's a top model that can't seem to pick his perfect angle.

Genre: Fluff, Photographer/Model!AU

 

 

            The clicks of a camera shutter goes off multiple times in the studio as Sehun takes photo after photo of the model posing for him in the name brand clothes that the latter is advertising.

            "Look this way at the camera please and tilt your head to the side just a little," directs Sehun as he readjusts his camera again.

            "I think my left side looks much better though," the model turns his head in the opposite direction Sehun asked for and posed again.

            "I need a picture where you're facing the camera," replies Sehun monotonously. He's worked with the renowned model Luhan many times before after all only the best of the best for the best right? They even striked up a sort of friendship in a way after seeing each other so often for photo shoots. So it's not much of a surprise that Sehun has gotten used to a majority of Luhan's tendencies; including Luhan's narcissistic tendencies.

            Luhan thinks over Sehun's request for a moment before shifting to his right, "Never mind I think my right side has the best view of my face."

            Sehun stands there blankly, Luhan is completely ignoring his directions. Again as always.

            "Hmm, but center is good too," Luhan hums indecisively, "I'm not too sure which would be best since I have far too many good angles."

            Sehun resists the urge to rolls his eyes, "Just face the camera Luhan, your picture will come out well regardless."

            "You're right! because I always look good~" Luhan gives Sehun the thumbs up sign and shifts his pose again so that he faces Sehun.

            Seeing the other finally doing as he requested, Sehun brings his camera up to take the picture. He manages to snap the photo with ease before directing Luhan again, "I need a cute pose now."

            Luhan frowns, he doesn't like doing cutesy poses. He knows he looks good regardless of whatever pose he does but he wants a more manly reputation for himself.

            Sehun notices that Luhan isn't moving, "Luhan, are you going to change your pose?"

            "I don't like the cute concepts though."

            "Just bear with it."

            "I think I look best with a manly pose."

            "You're wearing pastel clothing, a manly pose would look awkward besides the clothes brand wants a cute pose."

            Luhan clicks his tongue in annoyance, "Fine they should feel lucky that I can do any pose and come out looking amazing."

            Sehun holds back his sigh and another eye roll as Luhan readjusts his pose into a cuter one. Sehun brings up the camera again but pauses as a thought occurs to him.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter