Power of the Wind & Telekinesis

Cartier Bonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Power of the Wind & Telekinesis~

Summary: Sehun can't control his powers correctly so Luhan has to keep it in check with his own but sometimes he can get a bit distracted.

Genre: Fluff, MamaEra!AU/EXOPowers!AU

 

 

            A rush of wind greets all the members as they open the door to their house on EXO Planet. The eleven of them react without even a flinch as they side step the door to avoid being blown away.

            "Sehun's powers are out of control again," notes Tao as everyone glances back at Luhan. He shares a room with the youngest and is tasked with keeping his powers controlled.

            The second oldest stares back blankly, "You do realize Sehun's probably sleeping right? That's why-" Luhan gestures to their door that has a steady torrent of wind coming out of it "-that's happening right now. He needs to wake up to stop that mess so we can get in, he has a problem controlling his powers when he sleeps."

            "Someone go wake him up then!" complains Tao as he pulls out his phone to call the youngest.

            But as Tao hits the dial button, all the wind rushing out of their doorway suddenly stops and there's nothing but calm quiet peace. The other's pause for a moment before treading inside carefully, Tao hangs up the phone and follows the others with a grumble of "About time."

            When they get inside they're greeted by a moderate mess since everything that wasn't nailed down or reinforced was blown everywhere (it's really a good thing they had practically nailed down and shut tight except for random newspapers and magazines, hell even their decorations were pinned to the walls or tables).

            They all shrug off the mess and go on with their business as Luhan makes his way upstairs to check on Sehun. As Luhan enters their room, he sees Sehun sitting up in bed, hair a complete mess as it sticks in odd directions. Sehun blinks sleepily at Luhan for a moment before recognition flits across the younger's expression and his lips turn upwards into a lazy sleepy smile.

            "Welcome back?" says Sehun drowsily.

            Luhan chuckles at the endearing sight and walks in seating himself on the edge of the bed, ruffling the younger's unruly hair before trying to pat it back down for the younger. "Sehunnie, you're going to need to work on controlling your powers again we almost couldn't get into the door because your wind powers were acting up while you were sleeping."

            It takes a second for Sehun to finally snap out of his sleepy state and make sense of the sentence that Luhan just uttered. Sehun pouts and begins whining again, "Can't we do this later? I just woke up."

            "Even better, your mind is well rested and ready to go," Luhan starts nudging Sehun out of bed, "Come on, up, up, up, we'll start with your usual exercises of compressing and releasing the wind around your hands and we'll move on from there."

            Sehun groans loudly but Luhan's nudging hands don't relent so he has no choice but to get out of bed and on to his feet to start his power control exercises. He hates these warm-ups the most they're always so tedious and if he ever accidentally messes up somewhere during the warm-up (it happens quite a lot) Luhan would force him to start all over again. By the time Sehun finishes with the warm-ups he's always tired once again but he doesn't really have time to rest anyways since the real lesson after that actually begins and he has to go with Luhan to the backyard where they have their training facility set up.

            He doesn't want to do any of this today, he just wants to laze around and sleep a bit more. Sehun gives Luhan his best puppy eyes and pout and hopes the older would fall for it. It never worked before but maybe this time- Luhan scoffs and lightly taps under Sehun's chin affectionatel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter