Carnival Nights

Cartier Bonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Carnival Nights~

Summary: It's all fun and games as the night lingers on for Sehun and Luhan at the carnival.

Genre: Fluff [Continuation of CH21 drabble 'Let's Play The Night Away']

 

 

            They go through ride after ride and game after game. Sehun becomes increasingly more comfortable around Luhan as the time passes. Sehun's getting caught up in the fun and laughs too as the night continues, he doesn't remember the last time he's enjoyed himself this much since he's been so busy with life itself but right now where logic and the present doesn't have to matter he going to have his fun and he's sure from Luhan's own laughs and smiles the other is having fun too.

            Eventually they decide for a break and Luhan grabs a cloud of blue cotton candy from the empty carts before taking a seat beside Sehun to offer the other some too. Sehun takes a small piece and places it into his mouth, the two share the cotton candy in comfortable silence before Sehun decides to speak up again.

            "What exactly is," Sehun pauses and gestures around, "all this?"

            Luhan looks up from the cotton candy and smiles softly, "It's the carnival or rather it's my own world that I've created. I'm a spirit that manifests in places that are in need of fun, there's lots of types of us out there but my kind specifically is very different because when we choose a place to manifest at we're kind of stuck to that place or rather the general area."

            Sehun nods at the new information however it still leaves him confused, "But why manifest at a place that's abandoned? This carnival hasn't been running for a few years already."

            A timid almost embarrassed look crossed Luhan's features briefly, "I know, I was a bit late when I manifested here… It was already being locked up by the time I tried to use my powers to bring people here. But no one really seemed interested. The best I could do was turn on the carnival games and rides when night came since my powers are stronger at night and try to invite people to come through their dreams like I did with you. We're surrounded by a sort of bubble where time is altered and stopped momentarily so we can just play the night away but when the clock tower strikes again you'll have to leave because that's the duration that my powers can hold all this together and run the carnival at the same time."

            Sehun tilts his head, "Wait so you've invited lots of people through their dreams? How did you even know my name? I remembered you said it in my dream before when you invited me to come here."

            Luhan perks up, "Ah, that was because I saw you here before but on the other side of the carnival! You were with your cousin and you two were apparently going on a jog. Well your cousin was and you looked like you were getting dragged along and wasn't really enjoying the experience."

            "I wasn't," Sehun laughed while remembering the entire event, "I didn't expect a morning exercise, I hate exercise in general actually and my cousin still had the guts to dra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter