L. Joe

You and Me

Ah Yeon P.O.V

 

The wind blew in as I entered the cafe. Customers gave me weird looks. 

"What?" I said, everyone looked away. 

I may have dirt on me, maybe a bit blood, but still, I look fabulous! (Fabulous pose)

I took a glance at Baekhyun and Eun Woo. Both of them seem to be chatting about funny moments and their faces seemed reeeeeaalllyyyy happy.

Damn, that hurt.

I walked towards the back of the cafe, where the storage and changing room are. I entered the changing room and stripped off my clothing, and changed into my black shirt and ocean blue leggings. Also putting my apron on.

Our logo was a black dragon unfolding its wings and spreading out towards the sky, reaching for its freedom. The dragon created and destroyed things, which is why our logo is a dragon. Representing our home. The dragons are power, they created a huge planet, called Teleios Paradeisos. (Greek words) Teleios,  which meant complete, and  Paradeisos meaning paradise. Complete Paradise, isn't that weird? To me there is no complete paradise, yet, you must know pain in order to know complete paradise. You have to go through pain and continue the journey. You might think it's not true, but to me, it is, in my opinion.

In Teleios Paradeisos,  the dragons united and made a huge force. Unknown to them, fate had decided to break the world in half, and separated us.

Well, before that. This is what actually happened.

There was this weird human looking creature, named Eayven, that wandered in the forest. There, he met the Dragon of Light and Darkness. Eayven was not afraid of the beast but wanted it to become his companion. So, they both became friendly with each other and everything was just fine.

But, instead, Eayven was dying because of something taking his soul away. Eayven told the dragon to find his own path and become successful. So the dragon of light and darkness tried, but failed. 

He tried to voice out his opinions.

No one listened.

Tried to speak to them.

No one listened.

Nobody understood him.

He just wanted to be understood and needed to voice out his opinions. But, none of them did. The Dragon of fire, with his bad temper said to dragon of light and dark: "Eayven is gone, and you can't do anything about it, so just move on. He was useless and filthy." Dragon of light and dark raged and destroyed us in half.

I know dragon of fire didn't mean it. He just wanted him to stop being sad.

Two worlds. One of them, Heavenly Demon world. The other, Janthailyn. (idek, lol came up in my head.) The Janthailyn accused us because they thought that the dragon split Teleios Paradeisos  in half in order to destroy fate.

 

 

Destroy fate? What the hell? I don't even get it, where did they get this history from anyways?

What happened to the dragons? Well, they disappeared along with dragon of light and dark's rage. Others say they were hidden away somewhere else where no one could see them.

Well, to me, I don't know.

Okay, okay, moving on. Why am I talking about this in my head anyways?

I shook my head and walked out of the changing room quickly. 

How long have I been in the changing room?

I checked the clock.

10 minutes!? 

OH MY GOD, that much time on reviewing history in my head?

Dong Hae interrupted my thoughts.

"So, did you kill it?" he asked, drying a cup with a big white towel.

"Yes." I said, fixing my clothing.

"Alright, let's finish our jobs." he said, putting the cup away.

"Ok, let's do this." I pulled my sleeves backwards and started to ask for customers orders.

I saw Baekhyun and Eun Woo standing up. Both exchanged farewells and Eun Woo walked out first. Baekhyun seemed to be looking for something, he glanced around the cafe, and frowned. 

Awwwww, don't be sad. :(

I walked up to him.

"Baekhyun, what are you looking for?" I asked him.

He looked at me shocked, and later his face started to smile.

"I was looking for you." he said, still smiling.

I blushed, and hit his arm.

"Yah, you didn't need to, I'm always here." I told him.

Wait, is it just me or did that sound cheesy?

Baekhyun blushed and turned his head away.

I squealed inside.

He he he, he's so cute, my Baekkie!

"Well, I'm leaving, have a good day Ah Yeon!" he nodded and walked out the doors.

"You too, bye Baekhyunee!" I waved.

He turned around and looked at me. We stayed like this for a while. I snapped out of it when a customer asked for a cup of water. I turned my heels and strolled the other way.

Sigh.

 

* 4 hours later *

 

"Phew!" I wiped my sweat away, exhausted from walking here and there.

I took my phone out.

8:37 pm.

Wow.

That was long.

"You did well today, have a good rest, Ah Yeon." Dong Hae patted my back.

"Thanks." I told him.

I took my stuff from the changing room and stuffed it in my bag.

"Bye Dong Hae!" I waved to him as I stepped out the door.

He waved back and gave a small smile.

Sigh.

The streets were still crowded as I crossed the road. Many people wore t shirts because of the hot weather. Indeed, yes, it's still hot at 8:40 pm. 

 

I saw Tao along the way as I was walking home.

"Hi!" we both said simultaneously.

I laughed and he laughed along.

Sigh.

It's good to be back with someone special.

Trees swayed back and forth, the wind giving a calm breeze. The wind felt good against my skin and cooled me down. We kept walking and walking. The wind blew harder and I started to get goosebumps. 

Something wasn't right here.

"So where are the others?" a voice said.

We both turned around.

A man in black clothing with a mask covering the bottom half of his face. Red eyes pierced into my eyes. 

Walkens started to appear on the sidewalk.

Tao started to growl, I put a hand on his shoulder to calm him.

"Who are you?" I asked, no emotion in my voice.

"Me? Oh, the name's L. Joe." he jumped off the tree branch, and bowed at us. Not the serious bow, but the "would you like to dance" bow.

"Why are you here?" Tao questioned him, his eyes giving off a menacing look.

"To kill you guys." he ran towards us and we shield ourselves.

Tao's claws were out and ready to scratch him. Four of my tails came out, and I stepped into a fighting position.

L Joe attacked Tao with a punch. Tao dodged and kicked his stomach, but failed to do so.

I ran towards the walkens and started to scratch them with my sharp claws, making them whimper.

"I'm sorry, but may you rest in peace." I whispered and stabbed them with my tails.

 L Joe caught his foot and pushed it back, making Tao stumble. I jumped and used my tails to hit him. L Joe dodged and kicked with his left foot, I blocked with my tails and punched him hard in the stomach. 

"Ugh!" L Joe coughed and settled down on one knee.

"What do you want from us, L Joe?" I punched his face, blood starting to drip down his nose.

"I can't tell you." he coughed.

"Well, we'll just have to force it out of you." Tao punched his face once again.

L Joe spitted blood.

"Like I said, I can't tell you." he repeated again. 

Tao punched his right cheek.

L Joe fainted.

"Wow Tao, your punches never fail to amaze me." I said, clapping my hands.

"Why thank you." he replied.

"Let's go home." he turned his heels to the opposite direction.

"Wait, then what about him?" I asked, looking at L Joe's unconscious body.

"Leave him there."

"We can't. someone might see us and send us to jail."

Tao ruffled his jet black hair, a troubled expression on his face.

"Fine, take him with us." he walked towards his body and lifted him. He put one of L Joe's arm around his shoudlers and I took his other arm around mine. We dragged him to our apartment.

 

People gave us weird and frightened looks when we entered the elevator.

"Oh, he got in a fight when he was drunk, we're just bring him to his room." I said, their faces relieved.

Do we look like serial killers?

DING!

We stepped out of the elevator and walked to my room. 

"Hurry, he's heavy as ." Tao whined.

"No swearing." I told him.

I took my keys out of my bag and unlocked the door. Chanyeol would probably be sleeping, wouldn't want to disturb him.

We dragged him to the sofa and layed him down.

"We're gonna have to explain some to Chanyeol." I said to Tao.

"Hey, didn't you say no swearing?" Tao repeated my words from before.

"Whatever." I said, and layed on the other sofa.

"I'm going to Chanyeol's room." he stated, and dragged his feet.

"Sigh," I looked at the unconscious L Joe.

Why did I save his life?

L Joe's eyes shot wide open and sprung his body up.

"What the hell?" he freaked out.

"Wait, wait, wait, calm down. We just brought you back in my home." I said, my hands out.

I mean Chanyeol's, Tao's, and mine.

"Why'd you save me?" he whispered, face hanging low.

"Dunno." I shrugged.

"We need answers." I told him.

"Tell us why are you trying to kill us." I said, giving him a hard glare.

"Okay, okay, okay." he said with an annoyed look.

"Okay, here goes nothing." L Joe started.

 

 

_____________________________________________________

 

Hi, I'm going to edit the plot and some of the chapters. Some information will be sorted out.

Also, boring chapter, and sorry for the late update.

Comment below for suggestions. :)