Making Noodles (Nah, more like T.M.I)

You and Me

L. Joe P.O.V

 

Okay, so I wake up to find mself in someone's place.

Hmmmmm...

Where was I before?

Oh .

That's right, I got knocked out by that Tao guy. Damn, his punches are hard. Who did he learn it from?

My body sprung up and I glanced around the room. My head whipping back and forth. I spotted the girl from yesterday, oh she looks so pretty. :) Wait, what the hell, pretty?

Psh, no.

Yes.

My brain told me.

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Fine! You win, brain.

"Wait, wait, wait, calm down. We just brought you back in my home." she said.

"Why'd you save me?" I asked, being very aware of the prescences in this house, whatever, apartment.

There were three, including her.

"Dunno." she shrugged.

Well then.

"We need answers."

"Tell us why you were trying to kill us?" she glared at me.

Chill, woman.

"Okay, okay, okay." I said, annoyed by her glare.

 

"So, I was sent from Janthailyn to kill you guys, or take you back. But, I failed to do so, so here I am now." he explained.

"Who sent you?" she asked.

"I don't know?" I said, and questioned myself. 

Who sent me?

"What? How can you not know?" she whined, giving me a "are you crazy or what?' look.

Well, don't blame me. 

"Blame that baggy eyed guy that he punched me till I loss my memories." I murmured.

"What?" she said.

"Aish! Nevermind."

So who sent me? 

I rubbed my imaginary beard, thinking very deeply.

Oh yeah!

"A guy, which is my boss, sent me here to get you guys. Why? For war, that's one disadvantage, taking you and EXO down." I said, trying to remember more.

I looked at her, she grew shocked, but hid it.

"Well, that's all I know, so.. release me?' I looked at her, hands in a praying position.

"Nah, you're gonna stay here." she said, and patted my back.

......

"WHY????" I pouted.

Wiat, why am I pouting in front of her. I just met her, and she gives me this weird feeling too. The heck? Am I going crazy? NO NO NO NO. I shook the thoughts off my head and focused on the fridge.

The fridge became very interesting.

Very interesting.

"Hey, are you listening to me?" she waved a hand in front of my face.

I snapped out of my trance, and blinked a few times. I looked at her.

"Oh, what did you say?" I asked, clearly not paying attention to what she said earlier.

"You're staying here until you're allowed to leave by my commands." she told me.

"WHAT? WHY?" horror flashed in my eyes, and my eyes widened like donuts.

"Fine, you'll leave in 2 months. How does that sound?"

I thought of this "deal" she gave me.

Hmmm... Not bad.

"Okay then." I shook her hand.

Her hands were very soft and warm.

Wait----, what?

No.

Lemme just forget about this.........

"You'll be sleeping on the couch and also be helping us with things. Got it?" she said, and pointed a finger at me.

"Aye sir." I saluted.

"How can I trust with what you said?" she asked me.

"I don't know. I know that you will and do." I told her.

What will await me today?

 

Ah Yeon P.O.V

 

I realized that Chanyeol and Tao have fallen asleep now.

Sigh.

L Joe is weird, but I can trust him, right?

Something told me yes.

So I trusted that feeling.

I saw L Joe wandering around the kitchen, looking for food.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him.

"No." he said, but his stomach growled.

You cannot deny the stomach, L. Joe.

"Fine, yes, I am." he mumbled.

"Haha, I was right, and I heard that, L. Joe." I giggled.

I went into the kitched and took some kitchen supplies out. 

"Yo, L. Joe, what do you want?" I asked him.

"Uhm, I don't know, noodles?" he said, and looked at the fridge.

"Okay." I said, and took out 6 packets of noodles. MAMA NOODLES TO BE EXACT.

"Why six?" he asked me.

"Chanyeol and Tao are going to wake up soon." I told him.

I poured water into the big pot and let it sit, and boil.

I sat down on the dinner chair.

"Come sit." I told him, and patted the chair next to me.

L. Joe was hesitant first, but he came and sat down awkwardly.

The water boiled, I stood up and added 2 of the packets in. I  took chopsticks out, and put them on top of  the pot mouth.

I turned around and looked at L. Joe, he seemed pretty quiet, and then he looked at me. Simultaneously, I turned my head the other way and he did too. 

Well, that was awkward.

The water was boiling, so I mixed the noodles and added the seasoning flavour in it, and mixing it again. I took four bowls out. Two were medium size, and the other two were large. (You can think how large.) Oh, and musn't forget the chopsticks.

I poured the ramen out of the pot into two bowls, splitting it in half.

I took it and put it on the table, passing it to him.

"Warning, very hot." I warned him.

"Ok, I won't burn my tongue, mom." he teased, and emphasized the word "mom", and started blowing on the noodles.

I did this with the other MAMA NOODLE packets, and set the bowls to the dinner table, letting them cool down.

I took a pan out and added vegetables and meat in it, thinking L, Joe may be still hungry.I looked at him, he was almost finished eating it. Yup, I knew it.

*A few moments later.*

I added the food I made to the  bowls and to L. Joe's bowl. Lol, I made him more noodles. We ate in silence.

I'm starting to think this guy is not bad.

CREAK! CREAK! 

Oh god. How am I going to explain this to Chanyeol?

"Aye, it smells good in here." Chanyeol sniffed the room, and looked at me, then L. Joe.

"Who the hell is he?" Chanyeol yelled, pointed his finger towards L. Joe.

"Long story, eat first." I told him, like he would always tell me.

Food comes first, like always.

 

 

 

___________________________________

Lol, it felt like I was writing about making MAMA NOODLES about half of the chapter.  I have finals coming soon, so I'll try to update more. Edits and changes will me made throughout the story and chapters. 

:)