Tao, my bro

You and Me

Ah Yeon P.O.V

 

"And so that's how." I finished explaining the short, yet long story. Chanyeol looked at me like a weirdo.

"Could you repeat that again?" he said, with a blank face. Oh my god, how complicated can it be?

"Ugh, whatever." I rolled my eyes, frustrated at him.

"Yeah, I heard it, but why must you love him?" he said, pain in his voice. "You don't wanna become like me." 

"Well, I can experience what it's like to fall in love and you can't stop me."  I told, waiting for his reply to me. Chanyeol had a trouble expression.

"......Fine,,,, do whatever you want." he said, crossing his arms and walking away.

Wait, does this mean I can like Baekhyun? Well, I already am in love with Baekhyun, it's just that I want Chanyeol to understand. He hasn't told me his story yet, and I have a feeling I shouldn't yet. Maybe he isn't ready or maybe it'll worsen the mood.

Sigh.

I stood up from the couch and walked towards the fridge, opening it, and scanning around for food to eat.

Vegetables? No.

Ice cream? No.

Bacon? No. 

Sigh.

What do I eat? No, the real question is, what do I want to eat? Something edible. Is it necessary to eat it? Yes. Junkfood? ...maybe...  O_O Hold up, I just remembered. I have to buy ice cream because Chanyeol loves it. Chanyeol be like, ice cream is love, ice cream is life. Along that, I can also buy more food. MWAHAHAHHAHHA, $250.00. So good! My goal is at least $1000.00. You may think eh, not bad, but that's a lot for me. Then the goal would be $2000, $3000, $4000, and so on. 

I was going to ask Chanyeol what flavour ice cream (because he has moods for different kinds, but mostly vanilla is the best for him,) but I noticed he wasn't even in the room anymore. I must be in my daydream land, when he left. Wow.

I used my enhanced hearing to find out where he is.

PAT. PAT. CREAK. FLUMP.

On his bead, in his room. I see now. Wait, no, I hear. LOL. 

"CHANYEOL, do you want any icecream, and if so, what flavour?" I shouted loud enough for him to hear. You ask why I couldn't go in his room instead?

1. Maybe he is moody about what we just talked about.

2. He's processing things.

3. I'm lazy.

"Vanilla, the usual." he yelled back. 

"OKAY!"

I started to head out the door and into the elevator. On my way, I spotted Baekhyun walking across the halls with his face looking down at his phone. He looked up, and waved at me.

"Hey." he said.

"Hi Baekhyun..." I said back. 

Things are kinda awkward now because of that incident, you know.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I live in this apartment."

"Oh, me too." 

I nodded my head, wait- what? My eyes widened, He lives in this apartment too?? How come? I thought he would go the same direction as me when going home. Maybe shortcuts. Yeah. I looked at him, he was shocked to, but hid it really quickly. We live in the same apartment, but go different ways. But, why didn't I see him in the apartment?

DING!

The elevator opened and we both entered at the same time, and stoppped.

"Ladies first." he said, showing a gentlemen gesture.

"Thank you, as usual, gentlemen Baekhyun." I teased, making his face tint red. 

He mumbled something under his breath. Of course, I heard it.

"So embarassing, if only you knew." 

I stopped for a minute inside the elevator. What did he say? If only you knew? What does that mean?

"Ah Yeon-ssi?" Baekhyun tiled his head, waving a hand in front of my face.

"Sorry, what did you say?" I asked, my mind still thinking about what he said.

"You're spacing out. Is it because of what happened that time?" he asked, his face showing guiltiness. Before I had the chance to say no, he quickly interrupted,

"I'm sorry for misunderstanding you, okay?" he said, looking sincerely at me.

"It's fine, Baek Hyunnie." I reassured him..

"Baekhyunnie?" he questioned.

"That's your nickname."

 

"Oh."

"For some reason, the way you say it is familiar. Have I actually met you before somewhere?" he asked, confusion was written all over his face.

My heart ached when he said it was familiar. All I wanted was for him to remember me. But, I grew shocked about how he can remember such a small detail like that.

"Maybe you did, maybe you didn't." I hinted, letting him think for a while.

Coincidentally, the elevator stopped and I walked out, leaving him behind dumbfounded.

Whoosh, that was close! My face heated up and I tried to fan it to keep it cool. Ah Yeon, focus on buying groceries, not him. GROCERIES. GROCERIES. GROCERIES!!!!!  GOD DAMNIT!

The busy streets were buzzing and traffic lights were green, yellow, and red, switching back and forth.

I kept having the conflict and it was really annoying me. Ugh, stahp, why?! Well, I'll just go and------ ooof! I bumped into this random person and fell down, along also scratching my knees. , rude much? I tried to stand up and a hand pulled me up, making me stand on my feet. I looked up. The person had a black mask covering his face. Who is he? She? What? 

"Hey, long time no see, Ah Yeon." the voice said, taking his mask off.

Wait, what?

"It's me Tao, the wushu panda!" he pouted.

The second the guy pouted, I knew who it was right away. He can only do aegyo like that.

My eyes grew wide, and I hugged him right away.

'Yah, I thought you died!" I cried, hugging him more tightly, the emotions taking over me.

"Mianhae, but I'll tell you later." he said, hugging me back. 

Of course, we weren't on the road, but sidewalk. That would be really weird.

Sniffle. Sniffle. I kept crying.

"Yah, stop crying and smile." he pinched my cheeks.

"OW, OW, OW, OW. STAHHHP!!!!" I yelled out,

People were looking at us. Some said we were a cute couple.

Oh hell to the no.

I wiped my tears away and tried to look calm.

We walked along the way to the grocery store, asking a few questions and reminescing the good and bad times.

"What brings you here? ?" I asked him, passing him a waffle icecream cone.

"Like I said, I'll explain later." he munched on his food.

I giggled, the usual Tao, food always comes first, just like Chanyeol. I ruffled his hair.

But, what I didn't know that someone was following me.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, Edits and changes will be made throughout the story. :)