Reasoning

You and Me

Baekhyun P.O.V

 

I can't believe she did that to Eun Woo. I know that Eun Woo may be stalker-ish, but she shouldn't be treated like that. I'm going to have to talk to Ah Yeon later.

It was still lunch time. There was 20 minutes left.

Sigh.

Things are getting more weird around her. Is Ah Yeon the one in my dreams this whole time? I need answers.Where is Ah Yeon now? Could she be crying? I didn't mean to yell at her. She just needed a scolding that's it. I walked in the classroom doors. Ah Yeon was there. Sitting with her head down. I walked to my seat and sat down beside her. She didn't look up. I looked out the classroom window. Trees swayed back and forth and rain was falling down. I mean, like a lot of rain. I guess this is where you use it's raining cats and dogs? No?

"Holy, it's raining a lot, but I don't have an umbrella." I whispered to myself, planning on what should I do.

I put my head down, and looked at her. Her hair looked so soft and black. It was like the jet black night and reached down to her waist, slightly higher. Ah Yeon turned around looked at me. My eyes widened and so did hers. She looked the opposite direction. My face started to heat up. I didn't know she would look at me.

 Agh, so embarassing.

 

By now, everyone was back in the class, there was 1 minute till the bell would ring. 

RING!!!

Yep, I'm right. The teacher came in and told us to take out our science textbook and notes. I took out my blue notebook and textbook, along with some mechanical pencils. As the lesson continued, I stared at Ah Yeon. She was so concentrated that she didn't even notice me. Is she trying to ignore me? Usually she doesn't focus that much to the board. Sigh. It felt like hours staying in this class. Why? Because Ah Yeon won't talk to me. :( I started to feel more guilty about yelling at her. 

Sigh. Again.

RING!!!

Finally!

I grabbed my bags and left the classroom. Ah Yeon followed behind and went to her locker. You see, it might be a coincidence, but our lockers are right beside eachother. I took my homework and other needs out and put them in my backpack. Ah Yeon quickly took her things and closed her locker quickly and walked out. 

It was raining and she is going out in the rain like this? Oh hell to the no.

I quickly closed my locker and ran outside to catch up to her.

"Wait!" I ran to her. She didn't look back and kept walking forward. Ouch.

I tapped her shoulder and she turned around, looking at me, then kept walking. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to face me. Ah Yeon flicked it off and started walk faster. Is she upset still?

"I told you to wait!" I told her, pulling her shoulder towards me. This time, she turned around fully. Finally.

"What do you want?" she said, avoiding my eyes.

"I know you're mad at me for yelling at you, but why did you do that to her?" I questioned.

"I didn't do anything wrong! She came up to me and told me to stay away from you because she's yours!" Ah Yeon yelled.

I was shocked about what she said. I know that Eun Woo stalks me a bit, but whoa, why go to this extent? I was never Eun Woo's. 

She turned around and kept walking. Oh my god, don't be stubborn. I pulled her to me and hugged her, arms wrapping around her. 

"I'm sorry for misunderstanding you. But what you said was true, right?" I whispered, whether I should believe her or not.

Slowly, she wrapped her arms around me, and held me tight. My heartbeat was increasing, blood rushed to my cheeks. My mind was clouded. Ah Yeon let go of the hug and backed away.

"Thank you for understanding me." she said, smiling.

Beautiful.

Suddenly, the rain got more light and clouds got a bit brigther. 

"Would you look at that, you're sad, it's raining. Now you're smiling, the weatheri s getting brighter." I said, looking up at the sky. "Coincidence?" 

"Hahah, maybe, maybe not." she smiled. 

Such a bright smile. (Puns, lol)

"Bye, Baekhyun." she said softly and walked away to cross the street. I was still in a trance when a car honked. Wait, she's gone already? 

Sigh. 

I shook my wet hair and ran back home, happy that the problem is solved. 

Sigh.

Why do I keep sighing today?

Sigh. 

My god, can't help it.

I unlocked the door with my keys and entered the house. Locked the door right away and went up the stairs. I layed on the bed, not caring if my hair is wet. I'd change the sheets later. That time I argued with her, it felt like a second. Wow. I put my to hands on both sides of my face, rubbing it and squishing. 

Sigh. 

 

Ah Yeon P.O.V

 

Oh my god, that was, weird. But I liked it. What the hell is that suppose to mean?

I grabbed my keys and unlocked the apartment door, took my shoes off and layed on the couch.

Sigh. 

CREAK! CREAK!

I saw Chanyeol and he looked at me.

"You got some explaining to do." he said, burning holes into my eyes.

Oh god, here goes.

"Please don't get mad at me." I told him.

"Well I already am." he said, arms folded, anger showing on his face.

Sigh.

"Well then." I said, starting from the beginning.

 

______________________________________________

Hello  :) Edits to the chapter and story will be made.