Le Apartment

You and Me

Ah Yeon P.O.V

 

It was a saturday today. Free time for me! I enjoyed talking to Baekhyun at school. I knew more about him and what he liked and disliked. Turns out, he still hasn't changed as much as when we met back then. However, he still doesn't remember me. Isn't that wonderful?

I walked to my new apartment and asked if I could rent a room. Well, more like renting it for 1 year. Because I have to go back to Heavenly Demon soon. A place where demons are good, and angels are bad. (Information in next chapter coming up.) Well, isn't that weird? 

I know that I'll miss my forest. It was my home. Home of the nine tailed fox. There were stories of me. Some were good, some were evil. But really, I can be both. Don;t get it the wrong way though. I act evil because that's the only way they can stay away from me. I have to protect my world too. 

Moving on, I saw my apartment. I looked up. All I could say was, WOW. It was pretty tall and looked very big. Then is the inside big too? Probably, yes. I walked to the apartment's direction and opened the door. The sweet vanilla smell filled my nose and I glanced around the room. I saw a person near a brown desk. Is this where I give my things and get my apartment? I didn't know, so curiosity brought me to her.

"Excuse me?" I asked her.

"Yes? How may I help you?" the lady looked up at me.

"Is this where I rent an apartment room?" I looked around, then down at my feet. When did my feet become so interesting?

"Yes. Please give me your information and files." she stated, waiting for me.

I took out the information in a folder and handed it to her.

She told me to do this and that the whole time. (Idk what it's like buying or renting an apartment.) After that long experience, I thanked her and went to my destined room. 

'Okay room 685.'  I told myself. It was at a high level. Talk about a nice view. I went up the elevator and pressed 685. 

DING!!

I walked out of the elevator and into the halls. The halls were pretty wide and very long. The door designs were black and white. It was beautiful. Room 685. I took the key out of my pocket and unlocked the door. 

The walls were white and everything looked new. There were two washrooms and 2 rooms. Eveything looked at felt really expensive. I plopped on the bed, thinking of how I can meet my AYLUM. Before I could even get up, all I thought was about sleep and my eyes closed. 

 

I woke up and looked left and right. Wait, I fell asleep! I was suppose to meet at REALITY CAFE. Oh shieeeeetttt, Jae Unnie's gonna kill me! 

It was 5 pm, and I was suppose to be at the cafe at 3:30 pm. I quickly got up and fixed my hair. I couldn't leave her there, who would do that? As I put my shoes on, someone knocked the door. 

"I'm coming!" I shouted, quickly putting on my left shoe and unlocking the door.

I thought it would be Jae Un but it wasn't.

Delivery guy... Well then...

"Hi, is Seo Ah Yeon here?" the delivery guy asked.

"Yes, this is Ah Yeon." I said.

"This is for you." he said, handing me over a letter anda  black box.

"Thank you." I told him.

"No problem, have a good day."

"You too."

I had no time to look at the box and letter so I ran and put this on the counter and locked my apartment door, not wanting to anger Jae Un more.

But little did she know that the box was shining and a small black figure went of the box, transforming into a boy.

"I guess I have to surprise her then.." the boy said, his face showing a playful smirk.

 

________________________

Hi, how are you? :)