Rescuing EXO (Pt. 2)

You and Me

Ah Yeon P.O.V

 

"There are many soldiers in the castle. The entrance is blocked with a force field, we have to break it to get in." Myungsoo explained.

So we have to destroy it without getting caught? 

"Yes." Myungsoo answered, looking at me.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked them.

"Yes?" L.Joe looked at me weirdly.

"Sooo, someone has to break the force field and while the others sneak into the entrance. So who wants to break the force field?" Myungsoo asked, looking at us, and his group. 

All of us were silent.

L.Joe looked at me, then the others.

"I will." L.Joe stood up.

"Okay, then it's settled, when L.Joe breaks the force field, we will sneak in to the entrance, while Ah Yeon and I will find EXO." Myungsoo stated, folding his hands, with a serious expression on his face.

"We'll stay with Hoya." a few of their members raised their hands.

"And we'll come with you guys." the rest said.

"We must avoid the King and Queen at all costs.Clear?" Myungsoo said.

"Yes." we all said simultaneously.

"We do this tonight." Myungsoo stood up and walk to his room.

It was silent for quite a while.

I decide to break the silence.

"Soo, what where do we sleep?" I asked no one in particular.

"You can sleep upstairs, there are a few beds there." one of the boys said.

"Oh, by the way, we didn't introduce ourselves yet." another boy with brown hair pushed up said.

"We are Infinite, and we are all vampires. I'm Hoya, these guys are Woohyun, Dongwoo, Sungkyu, Sungyeol, and Sungjong. L is part of it too." Hoya smiled cheekily.

All of them gave mini waves and smiles at me. After a long introduction, L.Joe and I decided to go up the stairs and look for our rooms.

I sniffed the room. It gave off a nice smell to it. I lie down on the bed, thinking about EXO, and Baekhyun.

Sigh.

I put an arm over my face.

More troubles and more problems.

I just wanted to solve all of them.

Sleep was what I needed. Now it may not be the perfect time, but I needed it. I fell into a deep slumber with no dreams. yet no nightmares.

 

I woke up to the sound of L.Joe's voice.

"Wake up, it's time to rescue them.' L.Joe shook my shoulders.

I rubbed my eyes, and got out of the bed. Grabbing my two special weapons, and headed out of the room, and to downstairs. L.Joe followed.

"So, are we ready?" Myungsoo asked, grabbing some weapons.

We all nodded and headed out of the house, and into the forest.

 

We hid in the bushes, and behind the trees. I spotted many soldiers in front of the castles.

Damn, that's a lot.

"Indeed it its." Hoya nodded his head.

I said it out loud again.

"Indeed you did." Hoya said once again, smiling at me.

Damnit.

"L.Joe, use your powers to break the force field." Myungsoo ordered.

"Yes."

L.Joe maded an arrow out of his hands, it was not and ordinary arrow. It was all power, and yellow light emitted from it, He threw it and hit the top area of the castle. Nothing happened, but suddenly, there was a loud explosion, causing the force field to break, and crack. The soldiers died along with the impact.

Wind blew in my face and my hair was blown everywhere. I hated it when my hair was messed up. It was turning white now.

"That was nice." Sungyeol gave a thumbs up to L.Joe.

"Thanks." L.Joe gave a small smile.

"Quit the talking, let's go!" Myungsoo said.

We all started to enter the castle. Myungsoo and his crew went through the entrance, L.Joe and I entered a different route. The window. No one was guarding it, and that was a huge advantage. We both nodded. We don't have wings but, we can fly. 

We flew up and jumped in, we were still in our human forms though.

The interioir was very big, the floors covered by blood red carpets, with unique symbols. I used my enhanced hearing. I heard footsteps coming.

"Hide!" I whispered.

We both hid behind one of the statues.

The footsteps of the unknown were coming towards us. We stayed silent. It turned out to be soldiers. Maybe, because of the loud sound from the impact, they were probably checking to see what's going on.

When they disappeared, we came out of our hiding spots and started to find the jail room.

 

*A few moments later*

"ARGH!!!!! Where are they?" I grabbed my white hair in frustration.

"Shhhh!" L.Joe put a finger on his lip, telling me to be quiet.

"Sorry!" I whispered, hitting my head.

We kept walking and walking. It felt like we were going nowhere.

"Let's go down the corridor." L.Joe said.

I nodded, and mumbled some weird nonsense.

We continued walking, this time, I heard people talking. 

"Stop." I whispered, putting my arm in the front, stopping L.Joe from continuing.

L.Joe was confused, but soon understood.

I spotted Luhan, and Chanyeol. They looked very tired, and in pain. I wanted to save them as fast as I can.

I stepped down the stairs loudly, and saw the prison cells. It seemed big for a prison cell. 

"Hey." I said.

The soldiers looked at me, their weapons pointing at me.

"Who are you?" one of the soldiers said.

I think he is the leader of this prison place.

"Correct." the leader said.

I'm thinking out loud again, damnit! How did this happen?

"Attack!" the leader ordered, the soldiers coming at me one by one.

I smirked, and ran at the soldiers fast. I took out my sword and slashed them in the stomachs quickly. They all fell down. The cuts were not deep, just making them faint.

The leader started to run at me.

"I suggest you not to do that." I told him, dodging the weapon, and punched his stomach. He coughed and fell down. Something shiny was on his neck. I realized that it was the key. It was silver, yet tainted with some rust. I pulled it off his neck.

I turned around and looked at L.Joe. He gave me a thumbs up. I smiled at the action.

"Ah Yeon?" Chanyeol said, looking at me tiredly.

"I'm getting you guys out of here." I told him, and unlocked the cages that trapped them.

L.Joe helped them get out, soon, one by one woke up.

"AH YEON!" all of them yelled, excited to see me.

"Shhh. Not now, be happy later." I whispered.

"This is L.Joe, he's a nice person, he will help us." I explained.

L.Joe waved at them.

Things got really awkward.

"Kai, you can teleport us out of here, right?" 

Kai nodded his head. 

"Kay, let's do this." 

 

Myungsoo and the others must be waiting for us. We teleported out of the castle in the middle of the forest. 

"We're going to go through the portal, but we have to wait for our friends." I told EXO.

They nodded.

We waited for a while. They didn't come.

"Where are they?" I tapped my foot.

Suddenly, we heard a scream, it came from the castle. It sounded like Myungsoo.

I ran towards the castle.

Inside, I saw the Queen stabbing Myungsoo. My eyes widened, I grew mad. I clenched my fists, my teeth sharpening. I was starting to transform. 

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled, my tails growing faster.

The Queen stopped, and dropped him.

How dare she drop him like a useless doll?!

"Who are you?" the Queen smirked at me creepily.

"Ah Yeon." I said.

Now, I was a full gumiho.

"Oh!" she clapped her hands.

"The last descendant!" she giggled madly.

Okay, this is creeping me out, despite my anger.

I bared my fangs at her.

She grew angry at this.

"How dare you?!" she started to transform, and turned into a Leviathan.

I looked around the room, the King wasn't present this moment. Where was he? I spotted Hoya, Sungyeol, and Woohyun in one pile. Myungsoo was beside the Queen.

Damnit.

I concentrated in my mind.

'Kai, L.Joe, come here. I need your help, NOW!' 

I sent the message quickly, and dodged her attack in time, some of my hair cut in the process.

Sure a Leviathan has to be in waters, but this one can last a long time.

Kai and L.Joe teleported in front of the entrance.

The Queen hissed and jumped, her tail swishing back and forth, making the walls around collapse.

"Kai! Teleport them to the forest!" I yelled.

He nodded, and teleported behind me, L.Joe carrying two of the bodies.

I made a huge ball of power with my tails, I threw it at her with all my strength and made her flew back. Before it could explode, Kai teleported us back to the forest.

 

We saw the rest of EXO.

L.Joe quickly made a portal and told us to get in. We all jumped in, and L.Joe closed the portal.

 

We were back at Infinite's place. The other Infinite members ran down and saw us. 

"HELP MYUNGSOO!" I cried out.

They were all beside him, and started to look at his injury.

I started to take off my worn out sweater and put it on his wound. 

EXO looked at me confused.

"I'll explain to you guys later." I told them.

They nodded.

"I'll help you." Lay said, putting two hands on his wound.

I nodded and we both started to heal him. When I'm healing, I would look at Myungsoo's face. He was unconscious, yet in pain.

This wasn't suppose to happen. 

Sigh.

What do I, no, what do we do now?

 

______________________________________

Hello. :0 Edits will be made in the chapters and stories.