Going to the same School as Him

You and Me

Ah Yeon P.O.V

Okay, so we have to register in the office. Where is the office? I kept searching around the halls for more than 5 minutes. Yep, there it was, the office room. I slid open the doors and entered. A few teachers looked up at me, I looked around the room and a female teacher, wearing high heels and black glasses looked at me.

"Do you need help?" she said, looking down at my registration form.

"Yes, do you know who to go to to register and enroll this school?" I asked, glancing at my forms and back up at her. I wasn't good with these things.Talking to a person I don't even know.

"Well, follow me and we'll get you signed up." she said, walking away. Her high heels clicked on the floor. Damn, how can she wear six inch heels everyday like this? I followed her and started to sign papers and was asked questions.

_____________

 

Yes! Finally done registrating. Thanks to all that work in REALITY CAFE. I'm working hard and I''m going to rent a small apartment. Was there a reason why they called it REALITY CAFE? Hmmm, I don't know.

They told me to buy my own school uniform and own school supplies. Plus, I'm in my everyday clothing. A black t shirt with blue jean, and random black Nike shoes all from my friend, Jae Un. Simple, yet comfortable. Except for the jeans part, it's kinda uncomfortable when moving around. I should probably buy clothes when I move in to my apartment. Yup.

 

I thought of ideas on how I can meet my future AYLUM (created randomly). The person I have to guide and protect. Also, great advantage, Baekhyun goes here. How do I know? Simple, he was wearing his school uniform when I saved him and I saw a school that had the same uniform as him, all going in the same direction to the school. That's not stalking, right?

Speaking of Baekhyunnie, my heart feels like it's hurting. Like a knife stabbing straight through, well not like that, but it hurts. Everytime. It just hurts more everytime I see him and talk to him. I don't know how it can stop. I should check a doctor or ask Jae Unnie. Still, thinking I walked up to the second floor and to the halls. Everyone was in class now, so the halls are empty. I glanced around. Hmm, pretty big, and not bad. As I kept looking, I didn't realize I bumped in to someone.

BUMP

I staggered as I got hit. Oww. I rubbed my nose and looked to see who the person was. OH...MY..GOD... BAEKHYUN?! He looked up, and saw me. His face showed shock and something flew out of his mouth right away.

"Omo, I'm so sorry. Are you okay Ah Yeon-ssi?" he said, concerned plastered on his face.

I tried to keep my cool.

"Yes, thank you for your concern Baekhyun-ssi." I replied, not knowing he was staring at me intensly.

"Are you enrolling this school?" he asked.

"Yes."

"I'll show you around. What class do you have?"

"Science, can you show me where it is?" 

"Oh sure! We're going to the same class anyways."

He grabbed my schedule and looked at it. He seemed happy. 

"Well, looks like we're stuck together forever." he chuckled. For some reason, it made my heart beat faster. Stuck. Together. Forever. These words hit me like, BAM. I don't know. Something is wrong with my heart. 

I chuckled along with him. We talked for a while till we reached science class. 

"Ladies first." he said, using his hand to guide me. HA, I KNEW IT. HE WAS GONNA BECOME A GENTLEMAN WHEN HE GREW UP.

"Very well then, Mr. Byun Baekhyun." I said, sliding open the doors.

Students looked up at me, and so did the teacher. 

Talk about awkward...

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Seo Ah Yeon imnida." I said, bowing in front of the whole class.

"Class, welcome Ah Yeon." the teacher said. She looked short, but strict. I don't think I'll wanna mess with her.

The class started whispering. So I used my enhanced senses. 

 

"She looks cool."

 

"Wow. A new student. It's been a while."

 

"She looks cute."

 

"She's weird."

 

It went on and on. Some negative, some positive. I will rip your throats out if some of you guys keep talking about me. I clenched my fists, not letting my anger taking control over. Not to especially lunge at them.

"Baekhyun-ssi, you are late. What were you doing?" the teacher scolded.

"I was showing the new student around, Mrs.Yang songsaengnim." Baekhyun answered back casually, walking to his desk and sitting down. He looks so cool.

"Okay then." the teacher, whom is probably Mrs Yang said. She gave Baekhyunnie the suspicious look.

"Sit beside Baekhyun, that's the only empty seat." Mrs. Yang stated.

I walked to where Baekhyun was sitting and pulled the chair next to him and sat down. I turned my head to the left and saw him looking at the window, then looked at me. Quickly, I looked away, hoping he won't see me.

He chuckled and I took another peek at him. Baekhyun was smiling at me. That smile was, VERY, VERY, CUTE. Damn, how could I not notice this earlier? My face started to heat up. I put my hands on my cheeks to cool it down. Oh, by the way, I have cold hands. What is this called? Blushing? Oh god, no.

I focused on the board and listened to the teacher. But Baekhyun kept poking me and looked at me endlessly. OH GAHD MAKE IT STOP! My heart was beating really fast.

This kept happening till class ended. 

"HAHAHA!!! You should've seen your face." he said, showing me what my face looked like. 

I started to laugh really loud. 

"AHAHAHAHHAH. HYUK HYUK HYUK" (LOL, idk what kind of laugh hyuk is lol.) 

He started to laugh along and people started to inspect us.

 

"Are they dating?"

 

"Oh my god, they look so cute together!"

 

"I wish I could be like them."

 

"SO CUTE!"

 

"Who is she?"

 

"Who is he?"

 

"Wait, is that Baekhyun?"

 

"OMG."

 

I paid no attention to them and kept laughing my off with him.

 

If this only happened everyday and forever. I'd be very happy. I hope you remember me soon Baekhyun. 

 

One last time, I looked at him and laughed once again.

Little did they know someone was watching them.

 

 

________________________________________

Hmm, what should I write next? I don't wanna make it a cliche. 

Have a great day! :)