I promise you

You and Me

'Help!" 

"Help! PLEASE!"

Ugh, who the hell is making this noise. I'm trying to sleep here people.

My ears twitched when I heard screaming. It sounded like a child. So I looked around. Somewhere far from me was a lake. The noise was coming from there. I looked around to find the sound. There, it came from a child. A young boy who seems to be fairly about 5 years old.

Hmmm, should I save him or not. Eh, whatever I'll save him anyways, he'll probably run away after that. 

I ran to the lake and pulled him out. He was unconscious. Shoot, what do I do? What is this thing human do? CPR? 

So I used two of my hands, one hand over the other, on his chest and pushed. One, two, three, four, five.

Cough. Cough. 

I looked at the child, it looked like he was in pain. 

He looked around, and looked at me. 

"Thank you for saving me, foxy!" the boy said. My eyes widened. 

That's something new. Everyone would run away from this monster.

"How did you fall, boy?" I questioned, being oh so curious.

"I wanted to get my toy. Some meanies threw it far away and it landed in the water.' he sniffed. "It landed in the lake and I saw it. So I went to get it and I was drowning."

"So it's still in the water?" 

He nodded.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Byun Baekhyun." he said, as he wiped his tears.

'Byun Baekhyun, wait here. I'll get your toy."

I ran and transformed into a human and swam down into the deep lake. Toy, toy, toy.... I see.

The toy was a white bear with a brown tie around its neck. 

I took it and swam back up. Ugh, getting out of the water with heavy clothing on? I'm so fabulous. I used my powers to dry myself and his toy and walked up to him.

"Here." I said, showing him his toy. His eyes lit up and took the toy away from my hands. 

"Thank you, are you the fox?" he smiled. Hold up, that's a cute smile he got there. He's gonna grow up to be a handsome guy. I can tell by------ wait.... what? Wasn't I in my fox form? Well, . He won't remember me anyways, right? 

"Yes, Baekhyun." I replied.

'You are very cool! Can I be with you? Can we play? What's your--------"BAEKHYUN, WHERE ARE YOU?" the voice was very loud, in fact, too loud for my sensitive ears.

"That's my mommy. I'm sorry Miss Foxy, can we meet again right here?" he said, showing me his cute face.

"Yes, we will meet again, Byun Baekhyun." I smiled, waving him goodbye.

 

Humans sure are interesting, aren't they?