Pieces of Memories

You and Me

Baekhyun P.O.V

 

I shifted in my bed, grabbing the blanket tightly. Sweat was flowing down my body. In my dream, I saw a woman, but I was drowning. It felt like I was suffocating, like no one was going to save me. Abandoning me and leaving me alone. 

The same dream over and over again. 

Please save me! 

But no one came. That's the sad thing.

My body layed restless in the deep waters, letting the darkness overwhelm me. I closed my eyes, this will be my end.

A body shot in the water, I tried to open my eyes. I peeked at the figure. It was blurry yet familiar. Unlike before, I tried to figure out the face. 

One person popped up in my mind. 

Ah Yeon.

I closed my eyes, letting the darkness take over me.

 

My body flung straight up, I was sweating all over. 

The one thing that came to my mind.

Ah Yeon.

No, it can't be her. She's my age.

Or maybe she wasn't.

I looked at the clock beside me.

3:40 A.M

I stood up, and off the bed to change into a new shirt.

All that sweat on my shirt couldn't make me sleep.

You, know I always had this dream over and over again. But this time, I found out who the person was.

Ah Yeon.

But, maybe I was hallucinating the figure.

I denied the fact and back to sleep, pulling the blanket over me. But there was this feeling that made it feel like it was Ah Yeon.

My mind kept focusing on her and the dream.

Byun Baekhyun, you need to sleep. There's school tomorrow!

I shook the thought off and shut my eyes to try and sleep.

There was only one thing I needed to know.

Is Ah Yeon the one in my dream?

I could find out tomorrow.

 

 

Ah Yeon P.O.V

 

Jeez, Chanyeol never changed, well except that he got more handsome and taller. 

One, he still loves food.

Two, he always likes to cling on me.

Three, he still plays pranks on me.

Four, he likes to kiss me my cheeks.

And five, ice cream is love, ice cream is life.

Well, I could actually go on and on, but nah, way too long.

But now, I needed to talk with him about the situation yesterday. Chanyeol fell asleep yesterday so I couldn't talk to him about it. Aish, so troublesome. (shikamaru moment here, lol xD)

Well, it's morning and Chanyeol is cranky in the morning, so, more troublesome. If he remembers, he'll ignore me or stop me in the middle of the apartment room.

CREAK. THUMP. THUMP.

Chanyeol was awake. He walked out to the kitchen, saw me, and looked away.

Wow. I'm hurt.

Chanyeol saw the food and sat down.

Wow, you eat my food, but won't talk to me?

Rude, much? Nah just kidding.

"Umm, Chanyeol?" I quietly whispered out, hoping me would look at me.

Nope. He didn't.

I sighed. I pulled the chair out and sat down across from him.

"I know that you're mad, but please, talk to me. I'll tell you everything." I said.

Chanyeol looked up.

"Explain later, eat now." he said, munching on his food.

"Yeah, I'm mad, but you better explain to me after you come back from school." 

So, I thought he was mad at first. Then, no. Then, yeah...

"I thought you were going to yell at me," I said.

He didn't look at me.

"Sigh, I'll see you later." I stood up and put the dishes in the sink.

"Wash them." I told him, and left.

 

Ugh, I can see why humans hate school in the morning. It's very tiring and I don't wanna leave the bed.

Baekhyun hasn't suspected anything about me. That's sad and good at the same time. I wanted him to find out who I am and remember me. But, he might not remember and think of me as a friend.

I was too developed in my own thoughts when I heard a voice calling me.

"Hey," Baekhyun said, walking over to his seat. "How are you?"

"Tired." I replied.

"Same." he told me.

We didn't talk for most of the day. I was sad. Why didn't he talk to me? Did I upset him? 

At lunch, I sat alone at a table. Baekhyun was not with me, he sat at a different table. As I ate my sandwich, a girl approached Baekhyun. Something inside me boiled. I saw Baekhyun's face cringe and tried to fake a smile. I used my enhanced hearing to know what they're talking about.

"Who is that girl with you?" the girl said.

"My bestfriend." he answered back. 

Bestfriends? My heart clenched at that word.

"Oh okay, good." the girl said, her voice showing a tint of happiness.

Who the hell is that girl?

The girl came my way, and sat down.

"Hi, I'm Eun Won, nice to meet you!" she said.

"Hey." I replied back.

"Are you and Baekhyun good friends?" she asked.

Yes , don't ruin us.

"Ok. But I want you to know, Baekhyun is mine okay? You're someone who is useless and can never be with him." she smirked.

The nerve of this nastly lil' .

"Baekhyun is yours?" I retorted? "Psh, not in a million years."

"Excuse me?" she said, trying to hide her anger.

"Oh, this is so cliche in teen drama movies." I said, and started to raise my voice.

"You know what? Who the hell are you to tell me to stay away from him? Useless, oh hell to the no. I am not useless and I am not trash. You people just don't know who I am. Telling people that they are useless? That's some stupid right there. So please do the honour of shutting up and get lost." I yelled.

The whole cafeteria looked at us.

Eun Woo looked at me, very pissed, and suddenly started to fake cry. The whole cafeteria started to send me accusing glares. I looked around the room, Baekhyun looked at me. But, it was the eyes of betrayal and anger. 

"What did you do?" he said, hugging Eun Woo.

I didn't answer him. Sadness and anger was all I felt, I was being misunderstood, and I hated that.

"I said what did you do?!" he yelled at me.

I snapped once more. "I didn't make her cry for god's sake! She told me I was useless and I should back away from you! Don't assume everything is happenig because of me!"

I ran out of the cafeteria, tears rushing down my face.

Stupid Baekhyun! Why are you like this?

I wiped my tears away, but they kept coming.

"Ah Yeon?" a male voice said.

I looked at the person. It was a guy in glasses.

"What are you doing here?" I looked away, not wanting him to my face.

"I was walking and I saw you cry." he whispered.

I stayed quiet, not knowing what to say.

"Here." he said, giving me a tissue. 

"Thanks." I said, taking and blowing my nose.

"What you did there was really brave." he told me.

So he saw?

"Thank you, I don't like being misunderstood that's all. And I hate it when people judge too fast." 

"Same."

We stayed quiet for a while until I broke the silence.

'What's your name?" I asked him.

"I'm Chen." he whispered.

"Thank you for comforting me, well not actually, but yeah." I said, words all jumbled up.

"You're welcome." he replied.

"Let's talk more." I told him.

''Mhmm." Chen nodded his head. 

We separated our own ways and walked back to school. Turns out that he was in the same class as me. Cool. I thought about the incident, and it hurt me real bad. I felt hurt, and betrayal. It's like he lied to me. He took her side? WOW. Even if I try to explain he probably wouldn't listen anyways. I opened the classroom doors and sat down on my seat. Lucky no one was here. I layed my head down on my arms, and closed my eyes. Everything is so troublesome, and I wanted to fix all of this. But Baekhyun would never like me again, so what's the point of making him remember me? I should ignore him and find my Aylum. Maybe it's that boy Chen earlier.

 

 

_______________________________________

Hi, edits will be made in this chapter and throughout the story. I didn't know how to write the anger part so, I tried. Lol. :) 

This chapter felt like a long time to write, but I'll update soon! Maybe I should put a little bit more feelings and description to people's feelings. Yeah, I should.