Keep Thinking about You

You and Me

Baekhyun P.O.V

 

"Baekhyun- ah, come here." a voice said.

Who was that?

"Yes." my younger self said.

"We'll always be together, right?"

'Yes."

I heard the voice, and I looked up. The face was really blurry, but I could tell it was a female. A very beautiful one. I walked slowly, and closer to her. I still couldn't get a look of her face. It was too blurry. She had white hair, down to her hips. It was like silk, so smooth and shiny looking. I felt like touching it, but right before that, something was dragging me back. Pulling me away from her. I reached out my arm towards her, she too, but I was being pulled away too far already. Why did I feel so sad, leaving her, all alone. Her face became dark, and started to fade away. The chains pulled me back, I tried to break from them, but no. It wouldn't do. I looked up to see if she was going to come back. All I saw was a small creeping on her face.

"See you soon, Baekhyun." she said, fading away like mist, once again.

 

I reached my hand out, and sprung out of the bed. Sweat was all over my body. Who was she? Was she a part of my past? Why can't remember?

I shook the thoughts out of my head, and looked outside the window. It was raining, really bad. I never got informed about this on the news. It was it was going to be sunny outside. Welp, expect the unexpected. I looked to the clock on my left. It was 6:30 a.m, and I had to be at school by 7;10 am. Shoot. I can't be late. I stood up and walked to my bathroom, ready to take a shower. My thoughts were wandered elsewhere.

Grabbing my keys, I walked out of the door and locked it. I took my black umbrella out and started to walk along the sidewalk. My thoughts immediately came back to me. The dream, it was that dream I had since a month ago. Ever since I got released from the hospital, I kept having that dream.

No, I cannot be like this. I have to focus on school stuff, gotta concentrate. Let's put the thoughts aside. I nodded my head and got on the bus. I thought of food the whole way.

School, it's been a month since I've came back to SM high school. I was new here, and quite popular because the girls thought I looked like someone rich and hot. Well, to be honest I'm not rich. I'm living a normal life in my mom's house and I gotta admit that I do look pretty hot. I was doing well and was getting better at English. 

I went in my classroom and slung my backpack off my shoulders and put it on my desk. I took my chair out and layed my head on my backpack, facing the window. Well, I didn't liking sitting in the middle or near the middle of the class. I liked windows. These subjects were not bad and I could solve most of the problems, except for English. I at it. 

The teacher came in and the students all sat down. He started the lesson on history. I took out my notes and started copying stuff down from the board. Later then I got bored, so I layed my head down on my notes and looked out the window to my left.

The trees were swaying left and right, Why was it raining in the middle of summer? The weather is so strange nowadays. 

Hmmm, who was she? I want to know so bad.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

Ah Yeon P.O.V

 

I woke up, I was not in a good mood today. Ever since yesterday, my good got from up here, to down there. Boom, so fast. I made it rain. My thoughts of encountering him yesterday was way too happy, but also sad in the end. Damn, why couldn't he remember. I want to see him so bad. So this was what humans feel when their hearts are aching. This is what love is. I read books about romance and supernatural. The feels of some books always gets me, and I get teary eyed all the time.

"Aish, stop thinking about him and think of some other happy stuff." I told myself, scratching my hair with my two hands.

But most of my happiest memories are Baekhyun. , I fell hard. Way too much. And I can't stop loving him. I admit it. I fell in love with him. I realized this when I met him. 

The rain wasn't going to stop, that means I'll just have to sleep to stop the sadness. Welp, here I got sleeping again.