Suspicious

You and Me

Seo Ah Yeon P.O.V

 

The light shined upon my pale face, waking me up. I blinked my eyes to adjust to the light. A heavy object was on my lap. Oh yeah, Chanyeol. 

I slowly placed him on the couch, not wantinf to wake him up. I brushed my teeth in the washroom using the free things they provided. Today was going to be a sunny day, and I knew it. I slid my uniform on and woke up Chanyeol.

"Yeolie," I shook him. He turned to the opposite direction and curled his paws in.

"Yah," I shook him harder. 

"Okay, what?" he mumbled, eyes blinking back and forth.

"I'll be going to school, so stay here." I told him, getting ready to unlock the door.

"Oh, okay." he said and layed back down to sleep.

 

It was officially Monday. The bad day. Well, not actually bad, but a tiring day for me to do stuff. So, the tired day. 

Lots of students were entering the gates of the school. I spotted Baekhyun walking in to the entrace. 

"Baekhyun!" I yelled. He looked up and around. He spotted me and started to wave at me, a smile on his face. How I wish to see that smile everyday.

"Hey, how are you?" he asked me.

"Good, you?"

"Mhmm, not bad." 

"Okay." 

"Let's go." he said, grabbing my hand and started to walk.

My face started to heat up. His hands were soft and warm. My hand felt right with his. I kept up with his pace and started to lace my fingers with his together. Baekhyun did the same and it felt like eternity. 

We let go of our hands and entered the classroom. Students looked up and the girls  started whispering.

 

"Are they dating?" 

 

"Aww, they're cute together!"

 

"Why did they come in together?"

 

"Omo, cute!"

 

Oh, so rumours are going to start? Wow. People and judging these days.

We both ignored them and started to walk towards our seats. Which, were beside each other. 

Baekhyun started to talk to me about my life, and I had to tell some white lies. Asking me where is my family/ Where I live? Most were true though. I wanted to tell him everything, but I can't. Will he believe in me? Will he think of me as a monster? I love him and how can he love a monster like me?

The worst thing is, that he still hasn't remembered who I am.

What am I to him anyways?

I'm probably a friend now.

And probably forever.

The teacher came in and the whole class became  silent. We greeted the teacher and sat back down. The teacher started teaching. I looked at Baekhyun, he was looking at me too. 

I quickly looked away. I didn't want him to see my tomato red face. In fact, he probaby did.

 

Baekhyun P.O.V

Class started and I sat down. I felt so curious about her. What is it that makes me so into her? A magnet like thing is dragging me towards her. A force, so strong that I can't help but to be attracted to her. (Puns lol)

I looked at her, turns out, she was looking at me too. Her face was red and she looked away.

My face heated up, and I looked back up to the board.

Aish, am I falling for her? 

Everytime I asked her questions, it made her think a lot. Something seemed suspicious about her and her answers. It felt like there was something she was hiding from me. That feeling lead me to the reason why I was having these dreams.

Speaking of my dreams, the girl felt like it was Ah Yeon. Was it? 

Nah, she possibly can't be. I don't tink she believes in supernatural, does she?

I looked at my wrist, where my tattoo was, and back at her one more time. So cute.

I focused to the board and started taking notes. At the same time, I was thinking about her the whole time.

 

School ended and I walked out with her, asking more questions. So, she lives in an apartment. Okay, that sounded a little stalker-ish. I was about to hug her when a voice suddenly interrupted us.

"Ah Yeonnie!" a deep, male voice yelled, coming towards us.

Ah Yeon looked at him, wide eyed. 

Why is she so surprised?

Was that her boyfriend?

I felt something boiling inside of me. Was this anger? Am I jealous? No, it can't be. The boy hugged her like there was no tomorrow. Probably her boyfriend, right.

"I'll be going, bye!" I said, hugging her quickly and speed walked away.

I can't be falling for her, right?

 

Seo Ah Yeon P.O.V

Oh gosh, Chanyeol was here, and hugged me so tight. I saw Baekhyun clenched his fist. Was he mad? Or jealous No, it can't be.

"Chanyeol, what are you doing here?" I asked him, trying to pry him off.

"Oh, to pick you up." he said letting go. He must've realized that I was being squeezed the living life out of me.

"Let's go back." I pulled held his hand and walked back together. He held my hands tightly and walked by my side, keeping up the same pace as me.

I decided to go to the market and buy some food. How do I have money? My job at Reality Cafe and some from my friends. Of course, Jae Un.

Chanyeol ran around and grabbed all sorts of junk food. Yes, we needed that too. Hey, I crave for that too, you know.

I payed for everything and grabbed the 2 big grocery bags. Chanyeol, holding the other two.

38,000 won. Whoa, $36.00? (I think, tell me if it's wrong.) That's a lot, but I still have money for the apartment and everyday living.

We stopped by a restaurant and ate there.

40,000 won. It was worth the money and yep, it was good. Chanyeol told me to come here more often. I agreed. We started to head back home.

I unlocked the apartment door and Yeolie ran to the couch and layed down. I took everything out of the grocery bags and put them in the fridge. The food we bought would probably last for a week, or two. Unless, Chanyeol and I are super hungry.

"Chanyeol, sleep on the bed, not couch." I told him walking towards my room.

"Okay, I can sleep with you, right?" he said, giving me the puppy eyes.

Must resist. Must resist.

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

"Fine." I gave in, and he walked behind me like a lost puppy.

"Yes!" he said, jumping up and down, doing weird dance moves.

I laughed at his actions, they were too cute.

How can I resist his aegyo?

 

The time was 9:30 pm.

I remembered I had to shower.

"Chanyeol, I have to shower. You're showering next." I told him, and grabbed my pyjama's from Jae Un and headed in the bathroom.

"Okay, I'll be sleeping." he said, laying in my bed, covering himself with the blanket.

Everyday is so interesting, and the events are so unexpected. 

There were many things inside my head. The past and the present. 

I took off my clothes and went in the tub, turning on the water to warm. The water felt good on my skin, and I stood in the shower, letting the warm water running down on me.

I took this time to think about the future. Everything that happened was all so sudden. Has fate decided to twist up the game of life a little?

The water started to turn cold, so I turn the shower faucet to make it warmer. I washed myself and shut the shower faucet, I didn't want to waste the water. I dried myself and  put my clothes on. My hair was tangled and wet, so I rubbed it with my towel to make it less wet.

The apartment was beautiful and it had a good furniture. Which, that is good.

"Get up Chanyeol, your turn to shower." I told him, and he woke up.

"Aye sir." he saluted to me.

I layed in the bed and pulled the blankets to me.

It feels good to be on a bed again. 

I curled into a fetus shape and snuggled closer to the warm blanket, and fell fast asleep.

 

_____________________________________________________

Hello! :)