Curious

You and Me

Ah Yeon P.O.V

 

It took 5 years to wake Chanyeol up. Just kidding, it took forever. Nah, 15 minutes.

The hell, mang? 

Is he sleeping beauty or what?

This leaves me to no choice but to scream. His favourite food.

"CHANYEOL! ICE CREAM!" I yelled into his ears.

He jolted away and looked around the room.

"Where? Wheeeereeeee?" he glanced at me and searched for the ice cream.

"Nah, no ice cream." I said, putting on my backpack.

"Wow," he said. The look on his face showed: 'Are you serious, bruh.'

"Well, it was the only way to wake you up, so yeah." I said, walking into the living room and to the kitchen.

Chanyeol left the bed and went into the washroom, closing the doors.

I took the new pot we bought yesterday added water in it, putting it on the stove top. Took the bagged instant noodles and poured it in, adding some vegetables and meat. Stirred it with chopsticks and let it sit for 5 minutes. 

Then, I turned off the stove and took bowls out, and poured the noodles in. Lol, it feels like I'm doing a cooking show.

Chanyeol came out of the bathroom and sniffed around for the food. He looked in the kitchen, saw the food and sat down on a chair.

We ate in silence.

I thought of Baekhyun. Oh yeah, I gave him a mark, it should be glowing when I'm near. But, why isn't it glowing? Everything was a mystery now. I have to dig deeper to find the treasure.

"Chanyeol,"

"Yes Yeonnie?"

"Have you fell in love with a human before?"

He froze in his steps, and turned his head to look at me.

"Uhm, yes." he said, looking back to the door in front of him.

Since when was the apartment door so interesting?

"What if I said that I fell in love with a human?" 

Chanyeol looked at me like I had another head. 

"What?" he came up to me and put his hands on my shoulders.

His eyes were looking deep into mine, seeing if I was telling the truth or not.

"Yes, Yeolie, I fell in love with a human." I said, with no hesitation in my voice.

"Oh my god." he said, putting his hands in his hair, tangling it.

"Mianhae Chanyeol, I can't help it. He's the guy from 9 years ago. It was that child." I told him.

"Do you realize how serious this is?" he said, anger in his voice.

"It's forbidden."

"But you fell in love with a human too!" I retorted.

Chanyeol was silent. 

No movement.

No sound.

"I'm sorry Yeolie, but I have to go to school, I'll tell you everything later," I opened the door and walked out, leaving Chanyeol alone in the room.

 

Baekhyun P.O.V

 

I sat in the classroom door, with my head burried in my arms. Every morning is tiring for me. Same dream again about the girl and I couldn't help but to keep thinking about it. It was stressing me out now. 

I need Ah Yeon here.

Just as I said that, Ah Yeon came in the room and sat down beside me, head hung low, the same as me.

So she's also tired?

She turned her head and looked at me. I got shocked and heat was rising in my cheeks. I looked back and eyed her facial features. Everything was beautiful about her. 

Kissable lips and soft skin that I could caress. 

She looked more beautiful up front.

I looked into her eyes.

It showed sadness, anger and pain. 

It felt like she was longing for something, or rather, someone.

Who was it?

Who does she miss?

I want to know.

Everything about her is so mesmerizing. 

Ah Yeon looked away and I broke from my trance and looked away too.

What just happened?

"Please remember me, Baekhyun-ah." A voice whispered in my ears, I looked left and right. Who was it? What the hell was that?

A light started to glow and I looked down at my wrist.

The mark.

It was glowing, but why?

I covered it and looked around the room.

Good, no one saw it.

My eyes led to Ah Yeon. Was it her? Did she whipser in my ear? She's the only one whose near me. It even sounded a little bit like her too?

Am I hallucinating? I shook my head and rubbed my eyes.

Maybe I'm tired. Yeah, probably.

 

What he didn't know was, that it was her, the one who whispered it. The mark was glowing, and she noticed it too, but didn't do anything about it.

 

_________________________________

Hello :) Changes will be made in the story and the chapters.