Rescuing EXO (Pt. 3)

You and Me

Jae Un P.O.V

 

"Aish, what am I, a potato?" I said to no one, kicking the pebbles with my feet. Right now, I am imagining a Dong Hae in my head. I am stabbing him with a fork repeatedly. You know what he did? He ate my vanilla cake with a strawberry on top. It was $3.00!!!! Yes, $3.00, but we cannot waste the money. All in the hands of the wrong person. 

"Damnit Dong Hae!" I yelled out, looking up at the sky.

Pedestrians looked at me with weird glances. Some even said that I am a freak. Oh, I'll show you whose a freak. I was about to chase after that person, but then I thought to myself. 

Nah, he's not worth it.

Carrying on, where's Ah Yeon? I haven't seen her thse past few weeks. Dong Hae said that she had school. She shouldbe grateful that I helped her with human life information. The apartment I chose must be a nice one. I nodded. Yes, a good one.

"But seriously, where is she?" I asked myself, making random predictions. Today is a Friday, and I don't see her in Reality cafe. Oh, and I already found my aylem. He's a human, of course. His name is JongHyun, it seems that he's a popular korean pop celebrity. Kim Jong Hyun. Welp, he doesn't know me though, and he'll soon know.

Anyways, moving on.

 

 

Ah Yeon P.O.V

 

EXO is now reunited, and are happy. Tao is basically hugging Kris, and Sehun is holding my right arm securely. It's like he doesn't want to lose us. We are basicaly still in Myungsoo's place. The others are talking and planning. Infinite is discussing about the war.

I told Infinite that the Queen will probably come and track us down and kill us. They seem to have agreed.

We had to leave, but to where? 

"Yah, Ah Yeon, but to where?" Woo Hyun asked, grabbing a cup and pouring water in to it.

I thought about this for a while. Wait, I had an apartmen, but should I? I feel like we can't.

"Ah Yeon, she has an apartment room. We can all stay there for a while and rest." Chanyeol said, resting his chin on my head.

Damnit, Chanyeol! 

But, we have no choice, so I just agreed.

The problem: There is a war coming up the next month, and I still haven't found my aylem yet. WHAT DO I DO? Has Jae Un found her's yet? And what about me and Baekhyun? How can I explain.

The solution: Hurry up and search 24/7, and wait for his tattoo to glow. When it glows, it means he's remembering.

L.Joe was walking around in circles, thinking of what to do.

Suddenly, we heard a crash. I turned around. All of us were alarmed by the sudden sound. A huge wall appeared on the wall, I spotted something shiny.

A spear.

.

It appeared out of thin air and headed towards Myung Soo. My instincts kicked in, and I ran to him, pushing him and myself to dodge the impact. The spear landed on the clock in the kitchen. It pierced through it, leaving a hole in the centre of the clock. The clock started to break, and it was now in pieces.

I heard shuffling of feet, I turned my head around.

Oh no.

The Queen's soldiers.

"Guys, run!" I told everyone, they started to get up, and headed out the backyard door. We headed towards the forest, so they couldn't spot us.

"Capture them! Bring me their heads!" the Queen ordered, the soldiers started running towards the forest, carrying the Queen along.

I suddenly realized something.

.

Myungsoo was still upstairs, 

Damnit!

I turned my body around and ran towards the house.

"Ah Yeon, what are you doing?" Tao yelled, confused about my actions.

"L.Joe, open up a portal for everyone to return back to my apartment, can you do that?" I told him in my mind.

"Yes I can do that, but we only teleport to the forest in Seoul though, my powers aren't strong enough.." he responded.

"I'm going to get Myung Soo!" I yelled out, ears coming out of my head. Three tailes popped out behind my back, above my .

I ran even faster. Soldiers were coming my way, I deflected their attacks with my tails. I spotted the house, it was going to get destroyed, and I had to hurry. In a close enough distance, I jumped and crashed in the window Myung Soo was in. I sniffed the room and saw him trying to defend himself. I ran towards the soldier and stabbed them with my knife. Blood splattered in my face, and he fell down.

"Hurry!" I said, and lifted him up, and to a piggy back position. He jumped on and I jumped out of the window and onto the ground. I stood up and sprinted in to the forest. 

The soldiers followed along and started to shoot arrows. I dodged them all and kept running. 

Wow, Myungsoo is pretty light. Stop it Ah Yeon, no laughing around!

I felt a sharp pain on my calf, and fell. Myungsoo's face scrunched up from the impact. I turned around and looked at my leg, and arrow. It hurt a lot, but I gathered up my courage and pulled it out, causing more blood to pour out. 

I stood up from my position and carried Myungsoo again.

I can't give up.

I spotted EXO and the others. 

L.Joe had the portal opened and one by one they jumped in. Hoya was helped by DongWoo. 

"Hurry!" L.Joe exclaimed, waiting for me. 

EXO wasn't able to use their powers because of the Queen. She drained msot of their power, leaving them to become restless and in pain. I wanted to help them.

I jumped in the portal, and L.Joe followed along.

 

My body something hard, and I opened my eyes. I pushed myself away from the grass and looked around. EXO, Infinite, and L.Joe were all scattered on the ground.

"Did we make it?" L.Joe asked, shaking the leaves off his head.

"YES!!!" Sehun yelled with joy, jumping around up and down.

"Damn, you still have that much energy?!" I said. My tails and ears slowly disappearing.

"Sooo, now we walk back to Ah Yeon's place?" Chanyeol asked all of us.

They all groaned.

I helped Myungsoo up. SungJong put his arms around his.

"I know you guys are all tired, but we have to get to my apartment." I told everyone.

They all groaned again.

"YAH! I'm tired too!" I pouted, and they laughed at me.

Evil little poops.

 

 

 

________________________________________

Edit will me made throughout the story.

:)

It's hot here in Edmonton, but China is probably hotter.