Chanyeol

You and Me

Ah Yeon P.O.V 

 

Jae Unnie and I talked about our lives and how we can meet our AYLUMS. Yes, she's a creature too. Well, a siren to be exact.

Oh, and when I was late, she freaking slapped me 5 million times on my arm. 

Note to self, never anger her again. 

Everything was good until she mentioned Baekhyun. Damn. Everytime I hear his name, my heart is all jumpy and I feel giddy inside. I know I love him, but why am I feeling this way? Is this also the feeling of love too? 

Aish Baekhyun! You drive me crazy!

 

It was 10 pm, and it was late. I should go back. I had to get used to going in and out of the apartment everyday.

I stepped into the elevator and waited till I was on floor 42. 

DING!

I stepped out of the elevator and walked towards my room. But as I got near, I had this weird vibe feeling coming from the room. Slowly, I unlocked to door with my keys and tip toed in like a mouse. Locking my door and the lights.

 I looked around. Hmmm, nothing. 

OH YEAH! THE BOX! 

It clicked in my head, and I walked towards the living room and guess what? The black box was opened. The hell? Did someone break in my apartment room? No, it can;t be. Because it was locked

The black box was all torned and messed up. I looked inside to see if anything else in it. A jet black coloured envelope caught my eye. I was curious, so I took it out and examined it.

Oh shoot, from Heavenly Demon world? Is this about my times left looking for my AYLUM? Oh gahd. 

My face went pale and I opened the letter slowly. 

It read:

 

Dear Seo Ah Yeon,

We are here to inform you that your time is running out soon. 

As in, your powers will disappear.

You have 2 months to find him.

Please use this time wisely.

War will wager very soon and we need you to come back.

Your friend is also here to accompany you and guide your way through this.

He will help you find your Aylum.

Please remember, vanquish the evil and save the souls.

 

Yours Truly, Heavenly Demon King.

 

Oh my god, my time is running out. I have to hurry. Wait, my Aylum is a he? A boy? Okay then.

"THREE WEEKS?"  I yelled. The hell mang? 

"Missed me, potato head?" a silky, smooth voice said. Wait, wait? He's here?

I turned my head around and saw him, in his human form. My companion was here? My bro? I ran to him and hugged him with all my strength.

His name was Chanyeol. He was tall, and had a handsome face. To be more specific, he's a demon too. He can transform into any animal, and is also a hybrid. The same as Jae Un. Unfortunately, I am a nine tailed fox. Not a hybrid. Also, don't let his smile fool you, he can be a devil at times.

I grew up with him and he is the bomb.com. You hurt him, I'mma slap you.

"Yah, potato head. How long are you going to hug me for?" Chanyeol said, standing there like a tree.

"Oh, sorry." I let go of him, not wanting to squeeze the living life out of him. 

"Sooooo, I came here because I'm going to help you find you Aylum." he said. 

" I know, yeolie." I answered  back.

"Well, better than being at that place." he said, putting his arms behind his neck. "I mean like, it's not bad, but it's better with you here." 

"Awww, so cheesy." I squished his cute cheeks. 

"Yah, yah, yah, stop!" he put a hand on my face and started pinching my cheeks.

"Aish, you tomato head."

The pinching war started.

"Look at my beautiful face." he said, putting both of his hands on his cheeks. I did the same.

"Well look at mine." 

"Aish, it's gonna heal anyways. Whatever."

"So, how's life here?" he asked me.

"Not bad. I want to find my Aylum really quick though. I don't want to lose my powers." I replied.

I sat on the couch and layed down.

Chanyeol transformed into a cat and sat down on my stomach. I scratched his head, behind the ears. He purred with satisfaction.

"Have you found your Aylum yet, Chanyeol?" I asked him.

"Not yet."

"Oh, okay."

"Hey Chanyeol?" I asked him, his fur.

"Hm?"

"Have you ever loved someone before?"

"Well, no. All I know is that you'll feel happy around them, and when they aren't there, you'll feel sad and alone. Your heart speeds up and your cheek reddens. Why you ask?" he looked at me.

"Oh, I'm writing a poem about love." I lied, not wanting to tell him yet.

"Oh, okay. Cause' if you do, it's gonna hurt." Chanyeol lied his head back down on my lap.

What do I do? Mom, dad? I love Baekhyun. 

What potato head explained to me made sense now. I love him, that's why. I was being oblivious, I didn't know you'd get these feelings too.

"Thanks, yeolie." I said, being sincere with my words.

"You're welcome." he murmured, slowly falling asleep.

I covered him with my arms and slowly started to fall asleep.

Saranghae, Baekhyun.

 

______________________

Welp, long chapter there. Lol, any suggestions?

 

Oh, and have a great day! :)