Choose

You and Me

Baekhyun P.O.V

 

Ugh, where am I? I looked at my surroundings, but it was all dark and I couldn't see anything but myself. 

"Hello?" I called out, waiting for someone to reply.

No answer.

Sooo, did I die?

"No you didn't." a voice behind me says.

I jumped back in shock, now seeing a figure with a black robe on. It was hard to distinguish his face because of the dark, plus his robe. -__- 

"Who are you?" I asked, still trying to figure what I'm doing.

"You're in the between." he says, pointing his red scythe at me.

I started to retrace my memories. "All I rememeber was hearing Ah Yeon's voice, and then I fainted." I said.

"You should not be here. Your soul was giving itself away, but your body decided to stay in the human world. Strange, this is my first encounter with someone like you, a human." he explains, his eyes boring into mine.

"Are you the grim reaper?" I asked.

He suddenly stopped what he was doing, and stared at me.

"Do I look like one to you?" he scoffed.

Attitude, much?

"Sure?" I said unsurely.

"Well then I am." he says proudly.

"Here, I will show your forgotten memories." he says.

He took his hood off, and it was a boy around my age, but with pure white hair falling down his face. Three words. He looks cool. 

"Surprised?" he says.

"Nah, well, yeah." I responded. 

"Anyways, you have a choice, Byun Baekhyun. To be with your mom and dad, where you should be, or.... with Ah Yeon, the girl that makes you feel loved."(lol, kinda cliche)

It took me a while to think this. Mom, and dad, I never got to meet dad before. Mom died painfully, and I wanted to meet them again. But, I can't abandon Ah Yeon, she was always there for me, not to mention I love her.....

All these years, what have I been doing? Being all alone, but she came in and made my life a twist.

"Have you made your choice?" he asks, still holding onto his scythe.

I looked up at him with a determined face.

"Yes." 

 

 

____________________

Sorry, haven't updated for a while, and sorry if this is a short chapter. :( In between the story,I'm gonna change the plot a little. See you tomorrow. :)