Back to You

You and Me

Ah Yeon P.O.V

 

Lay was treating Myungsoo's wounds, everyone was resting in Chanyeol and my room. As in Exo. Infinite was in the living room, discussing about how to return to their place. I walked around the room in circles, my two right fingers, (thumb and index finger) were in a 'V' position on my chin. 

I skipped two days of school and I have to go back tomorrow. What will be my excuse? I was sick? Sure, let's just say a fever. Omo, Baekhyun! Is he okay? Did any walkens hurt him? 

Without knowing, I walked straight to the wall and hit my face. I winced, rubbing my forehead with my hands. I heard snickering behind me. I turned around. Chanyeol and Tao were trying to hide their giggles.

I gave them a 'I will kill you' look. They still continued laughing. I mentally face palmed and walked straight up to them and grabbed their ears, dragging them to my room to face my wrath.

"Ow, ow, ow, stop!" both poking my sides.

I suddenly dropped them, and they scurried off to Chanyeol's room.

How dare they use my weakness against me!?

I grew silent thinking of how I should torture them.

Hmmm, maybe not now, but later.

Speaking of boys, there are now eighteen people living here. Well, maybe 12 permanently. I don't know about L.Joe and Infinite though.

Sigh.

I went to my room and closed the doors. I looked around the room, and spotted a polaroid picture. I walked to the table and held it up, and walking towards the bed. I sat down, still holding the picture. It was a picture of Baekhyun and I. We went to LOTTE World. My grip on it hardened. Slowly, tears were streaming down my face. It hurt. My chest hurt, and I knew why. I love Baekhyun, and I'm going to leave him. But does he love me? That was the thing that made me so anxious and frustrated.

I'd have to return later anyways, since I have 3 weeks left here. There was one rule that I broke. The rule said NOT to fall in love with any humans. Apparently, I broke that rule. Baekhyun made me feel something warm in my heart. It beated really fast, and I get butterflies in my stomach. He gave me a strong feeling of love. It wasn't like EXO's brotherly love, but more like a desire, a need. Like an intense feeling.

I wiped my tears away with my hands and sniffled. I slapped my cheeks.

"Don't be sad, you're gonna be okay." I told myself, looking at the tattoo on my wrist.

"Ahem." 

I heard a cough, and looked up.

"Am I interrupting something?" Lay asked me, blinking his eyes.

Oh how I wanna squish his cheeks right now.

"Nah, you weren't. So, how is Myungsoo?" I asked him, flipping the polaroid picture over.

"Well, he needs blood." Lay said nervously.

"I'll go see him." I stood up and walked out the door, Lay following behind.

Lay noticed my limping and told me that I needed it healed. I nodded and he started healing my leg. I gave him a hug and thanked him.

"Thanks Lay." I said, and he smiled.

In the living room, I saw him tossing left and right, and he suddenly stood up, looking at me.

I knew that he wanted my blood. 

I gave Lay a look.

"No." he said, his over protective side coming out.

"But he needs blood. I know he won't do anything bad to me." I told him, holding both of his hands.

Lay looked at me worriedly, but agreed.

"Fine." he said, turning around not wanting to see.

I walked towards Myungsoo cautiously and crouched down.

"You need blood, right?" I said to him.

Myungsoo nodded weakly.

"Bite me." I took my wrist out in front of him. 

He looked at it, but then leaned forward towards my neck. His fangs grew out and bit my neck. I winced at the pain, but kept still. His grip on my shoudlers tightened. I clenched my fists. Myungsoo stops and pulls away from me, the excess blood on his mouth.

"Thanks." he muttered, leaning back down on the sofa.

"If you guys are thirsty then you can go hunt for blood from the animals. Just be careful and don't get caught." I told them.

Infinite nodded and started to head out the door. 

Where did L.Joe go? I just saw him. I looked around the room, and stopped my eyes at the balcony. Why was he there? Being the curious person I am, I asked him to see what was wrong.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked.

L.Joe nodded his head.

I wasn't convinced.

"Nah, you ain't. Tell me the problem." I said, crossing my arms.

"You are the problem." he says, looking at me.

I was confused.

"I like you." he confessed.

My eyes widened.

What do I say?

"I'm sorry L.Joe, but I can't return your feelings. I don't-----" 

"Yeah, I know." he interrupted, looking up at the sky.

"I'm sorry." I apologized, unfolding my arms.

Things went silent after.

"I'm going to head in, you coming?" I asked.

"You go in first, I'll go later." he said, still looking up at the sky.

I'm really sorry, L.Joe.

"Damn, that's sad." Myungsoo whispered.

"I know." I told him.

'Feeling better?" I asked.

"Yep, thanks to Lay and your blood. You know, it tasted sweet." he teased.

"Yeah right, it was probably bitter." I muttered.

"No, I'm serious, it tasted delicious." he comlpained, pouting at my answer.

God damnit, how dare he pouts!?

"Well, thanks." I said, trying to cover my blush.

"You know, when I was healing Hoya, he seems to have a tattoo on his body, why is that?" I asked.

Myungsoo narrowed his eyes.

"He got it from a witch. When we went hunting for blood, we came accross a witch, and Hoya was the unlucky guy." Myungsoo chuckled darkly.

"What happened after that?"

"Well, she was in the way, so we attacked her and Hoya was about the bite her, but the witch put a curse on him. The curse was that he could only transform into a wolf on full moons." 

Silence took over us.

"Damn, so was it hard to keep him in control for flesh?" 

Myungsoo nodded his head.

"Well, he eats anything that is meat, mostly human." 

I shivered.

"Sooo... where did the others go?" he asked.

"They went out for blood. I allowed them to." I told him.

"You could go if you want to." 

Myungsoo shook his head.

"Nah, I'm good. Your blood filled me till a week." he smiled cheekily.

I coughed purposely.

"Ahem anyways, go get some rest for tomorrow. We can train for the upcoming war. Wait, aren't you suppose to be fighting us?" I asked. surprised on what I said.

"Nah, we aren't fighting alongside with Janthailyn. Some of the vampires are still on Heavenly Demon's side, sooo yeah." Myungsoo rubbed the nape of his neck.

"Okay, get some rest." I told him.

"Yes, mom." he teased.

God damnit Myungsoo.

Now I have to split half of Exo to see which room they want to be in. Chanyeol's or Tao and mine. Exo K in Chanyeol's, Exo M in Tao and I.

 

 

Morning came and I had to prepare for school, and maybe a worried Baekhyun?

I entered my classroom and saw a few people. A guy was studying, another one sleeping, and two females talking about fashion. No Baekhyun in sight.

Sighing, I sat down on my seat, putting my head on my bag. I was tired from yesterday's events. Saving someone's life, almost getting killed, you know...

Suddenly, a smell caught my nose. I sniffed the smell. A nice lavender smell, which meant Baekhyun. I had my head up, and looked at him excitedly. He smiled and sat down beside me.

"Where were you? Are you okay?" he hugged the life out of me.

My eyes widened, surprised by the sudden skinship.

I could hear his heart beatting really fast. His smell was really relaxing and I slowly hugged back.

"I was sick." I said, and he let go of the hug.

"Don't lie." 

"What?"

Baekhyun looked at me one more time.

"Where were you, really?"

I grew silent.

Does he know where I went? Does he know what I am?

"...I visited my umma at the hospital...."

"Was she sick?" 

Forgive me Baekhyun, for lying to you.

"Yes, so I had to stay by her side. Sorry if I worried you."

Baekhyun sighed, and ruffled my hair.

"I'm glad you're okay." he smiled.

I'm really sorry for lying to you.

I smiled fakely, hoping to get out of the situation.

"You won't leave me right?" he said, looking at me seriously.

I did not hesitate to say back. "I won't, and  that's a promise."

You know, I won't be here forever, Baekhyun.