I Fell in Love with You

You and Me

Baekhyun P.O.V

 

Why did the teacher give us this much homework? I'm dying. PLZ SAVE ME..

I was walking along the sidewalk, when I saw a girl trip. Ow, that's gotta hurt.

I ran over and asked her if she was alright. She insisted that it was fine. Something was glittering from my wrist. Wait, was was it glowing? 

'You need to be taken to the hospital." I said, ignoring the glowing on my left wrist.

"No, it's fine. I can handle myself." she said. Why did she look so familiar to me, there is something about her that I can feel. Like I was missing something, but what was it? I can't remember, ever since that plane crash when I came back with mother to Seoul.

She gave in and I took her along with me to the hospital. Sure it may be a scratch, but that scratch ripped her skin off and some flesh. 

"Thank you, Baekhyun." she whispered. How did she know my name? Who is she to me? I decided to pretend I didn't hear it. My fingers unconsciously intertwined with hers, making me feel a heavenly sensation.

_________________________________________________________

 

 

(Still Baekhyun P.O.V)

"What's your name?" I asked her.

'Seo Ah Yeon." she said, looking straight into my eyes.

"I'm Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun." I told her.

"Baekhyun-ssi, how did you get that tattoo?" she questioned me.

I looked at my wrist, why was it glowing earlier?

"I don't know, I just seem to have it. I had amnesia because I got in a plane crash." I said, caressing the tattoo. But why am I telling her this? "The tattoo feels like something familiar to me, like someone gave it to me."

She murmured something I couldn't here. I shrugged it off.

'"Thank you, but I have to go." she bowed and got up.

"Wait, I'll take you home." I said.

"It's okay Baekhyun-ssi." 

"No, I insist."

"IT'S FINE!"

"NO! I have to help you, you're injured." I was surprised by my sudden out burst.

"Okay." she said, calming down, "Don't be surprised." 

'What?" confusion spreaded all over my face.

"You'll see." she said.

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

"This is where I live." she said, looking around.

I looked around, she lived in a forest. My eyes widened, I couldn';t believe it. Ah Yeon-ssi lives here!?

"I know, surprising, but there is a hut in the forest." she said.

"Oh." I said. I thought she lived here. Just stuck in the forest.

"Thank you for taking care of me Baekhyun-ssi, have a good day." she thanked, walking straight into the forest.

I want to learn more about her. That was the first thing I said in my mind.

I watched her walk into the forest.

____________________________________________________________

Ah Yeon P.O.V

"PRAISE JESUS HALLELUJAH!!!!!" I yelled, running deeper into the forest.

I knew I had to lie to him otherwise I'll be exposed to the world. He forgot about me, it hurt so much. I wanted to call out to him, grasp a hold on to him. But I couldn't, he can't remember me.

I clutched my chest, calming myself down. My heart hurted so bad, I realized I fell in love with him. Why?

But I'm too tired. But a miracle happened. Baekhyun is back into my life.

I transformed into my wolf form and fell asleep in the cave, waiting for the day to pass by. I let a tear slip.

Byun Baekhyun, please remember me.