Another Encounter

You and Me

Ah Yeon P.O.V

The rain had pretty much stopped when I woke up. My mood has gone up and now I felt pretty good. If only Baekhyunnie remembered, I'd be happy as . Well, yeah, happy but you know what I mean, right? Like, when you are going to buy things without thinking of money, or maybe like buying junk food. That's the bomb dot com. 

I stretched my body, my tail faced up, I was happy. Ha, lol, lol, lol. I transformed into my human form and arched my back to stretch once more. 

The breeze felt good. The trees swayed back and forth, like friends arm and arm around each other, singing a song along. Cherry blossoms fell, mixing with other colourful leaves. The sky was really blue, like an ocean on a summer day. It was a beautiful sight to see. Too bad I didn't have a camera, or a phone.

I'm wearing a black oversized shirt with blue high waisted shorts. Yes, I have clothes I can change into. Cause'  I'm that good.

I walked gracefully out the forest, passing by people. 

Oh and did I tell you that this forest is mine? I don't know how, but everything is calm and I can control it. They seem to listen to my commands. Eh, for now, let's focus on our surroundings.

....................................................

"Aish, I've been living here for 50 years and still I can't find my way in these streets? Bruh. 

Yes, I came here because 'they' gave me a job. To protect someone. I don't know if it was a girl, or a boy. A dog? I don't even know. I wish it was Baekhyun. Ugh, enough with Baekhyun. Why am I so addicted to him? He's like my drug, I'm becoming overdosed. (Lol, exo overdose.)

As I crossed the street, I saw Baekhyun walking with earphones in his ears. Since there was only a few people on the street, I walked towards him. Suddenly, a car was speeding and it didn't look at us. It seemed that the driver was on his phone, looking elsewhere. He was in his fifty's and sixty's. It was speeding towards Baekhyun. I had the sudden urge to pull him away. The driver looked up right at that moment and tried to stop, but couldn't. He couldn't control the breaks. So, I ran to Baekhyun and pushed him away from the speeding car, along with myself, falling down towards the hard road floor. Boom.

Baekhyunnie looked up, and saw me, he was shocked.

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?" I yelled at him, shaking his shoulders.

He didn't reply. I figured out he was still in shock. So I pulled him and did something shocking myself. I hugged him, holded him tight like a couple's love reunion. Well, actually,it was like that, but not as lovers. It's probably not going to come true anyways. Damn.

"Ah Yeon-ssi?" Baekhyun said, as he looked up scanning my face.

"What?" I said, showing no emotions.

Baekhyun grabbed my hands and hugged me very tightly in his arms.

"Thank you, thank you!" he hugged me tighter into his arms.

I started to blush and it got worser. Oh ghad, make it stop! Plezz!

He pulled away and stood up, pulling me along with him because we were holding hands.

Wait, what? Since when were we holding hands?

"You saved me from death! Thank you! How can I repay you?" he questioned, as he kept bowing. (That'd look weird lol.)

I remembered that we were still on the road, so I pulled him to the sidewalk.

"No need to thank me. There isn't anything that you can repay me for." I said. I thought of something. Tell him to remember me.

"But, try to remember someone long time ago in your childhood. That person was important to you." I said,, bowing to him and walking away.

His face was confused, and he walked away. He was probably thinking about it.

I watched him walk down the sidewalk all the way till I couldn't see his silhouette.

Aish, why am I like this?

 

_______________________