Remember Me

You and Me

Ah Yeon P.O.V

"Jesus Christ I'm dying, where is my lucky charm?" I asked to no one. 

Ever since that day Baekhyun left, he gave me something special. It was a silver necklace with a star shaped symbol. It was the most important thing to me. I mean like, seriously. It's been 8 years already and I'm still the same me. Same height, same hair colour, same face, but longer hair. Damn, I need a haircut. Oh yeah, and I'm still in Seoul.

'Where is it!?" I yelled, running my hand through my jet black hair. I was about to bonk my head on the nearest tree when I saw something shiny on the sidewalk near the forest. 

"There it is!" I screamed, running to get it. But, me being stupid fell and scraped my arms and knees. The eff? They're gonna heal soon anyway. 

When I was about the get up, I saw a boy, maybe in his teens looking at me with worried eyes. Hmm, have I seen him from somewhere before? 

Just as I was about to reply, I saw a shining mark on his left wrist. Wait, Byun Baekhyun? It's him, he's back!

"Miss, are you alright?" he asked, pulling me up.

"Yes, I'm fine." I said, bending down to get my necklace. 

"Who are you, may I ask? 

'I'm Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun. You?" 

"Ah Yeon, Seo Ah Yeon." 

"Hmm, why does your name sound so familiar to me?" he questioned himself, pretending to rub his fake beard. "Ah! We should get your wounds cleaned and wrapped up." 

"No, it's okay, I can handle myself." I said, getting ready to leave.

'Wait!" he grabbed my left wrist.

'We have to get you wrapped up, you're injured Ah Yeon-ssi." he said, pulling me with him.

Ah Yeon-ssi, the way he said it was so mesmerizing, dragging me into the deepest of the depths. My eyes started to tear up, remembering him saying my name.

"Ah Yeon-ssi, are you okay? Does it hurt that bad?" he asked me, looking deep into my eyes.

"Yes, I'm fine, I'm just remembering some memories. You remind me of someone I knew." I said, wiping my tears away and giving a big smile to him.

"Okay, let's get you to the hospital." he said, still holding my hands, with fingers intertwined.

 

                ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I was in the hospital, getting wrapped up. Damn, how did I not notice that I scraped it so bad. And I even scratched my leg with a rock? Jeezus, I'm so smart.

"So Ah Yeon-ssi.." he mumbled.

"Yes Baekhyun?' I answered, looking at him right in the eye.

"How did you even injured yourself?"

"Oh, I fell." yeah, why is me so stupid?

"Oh, be careful next time." he said, smiling at me.

I remembered about the tattoo I gave him. I was gonna ask him if he remembered.

"Baekhyun." I asked, "Do you know how you got that tattoo?" I looked at his left wrist.

"Oh, I don`t know, I just seem to have it. I had amnesia because I got into a plane crash." he said, caressing the tattoo. "The tattoo feels like something really familiar to me, like someone gave it to me."

No wonder why, he couldn`t remember. So that means he can`t remember me too...

"I'm sorry, it`s good that you survived."  I said, standing up. "I have to go." What happened to you Baekhyun, what else are you hiding from me?

``Wait! I`ll walk you home!`` he said, running to me.

Oh , but I live in the forest.

"It's fine Baekhyun-ssi." I said.

'No, it`s not!" he yelled. I was surprised by his sudden out burst.

"It`s fine, it`s fine." I waved my hands back and forth.

If he finds out, I`m motha effin dead.

I sighed, "Okay."

"Don`t be surprised when you find out where I live." I murmured.

"What`s that?" he said, cupping his right ear. 

"Oh, nothing. You`d be surprised." I said, waiting for his reaction when he finds out.