One last Time

You and Me

 Ah Yeon P.O.V 

I secrely wished hoping he would come back. I had no company. Seeing the world changing over and over again. I tried to adjust to their features and how human do things.

I was about to sit up when I heard a familiar voice yelling towards me. I turned my head around. There he was, Byun Baekhyun and his cute face.

"Miss Foxy!!! I'm back!" he yelled, with a bright smile on his face. "Can we play together"

"Yes" I replied, wondering what will happen next.

He took a ball and threw it somewhere near the bushes. I looked at him. Does he think I'm a dog? 

Baekhyun told me, "Go get it!" 

So I sat up and ran to get it, sniffing to find its location. After a few seconds, I ran back to him and dropped it down near his feet. 

"Again, again.!" he said. 

Damn, I'm gonna die.

We did this for a while, and I grew tired from it.

"Yah, do your parents know you're here?" I asked him. Wait, why am I so worried about him?

"Yes, we go to the park everyday and they let me play here. They know that I can find my way out." he answered back. Wow. 

We talked for a while. I knew some things about him, and he knew some things about me. I figured out that his father died at the age of 4. That must be painful to accept.

I told him my name. No, not Gumiho. My real name, Seo Ah Yeon. There was a reason why I was born, and I didn't tell him that. It was too personal, forbidden.

"I have to go. Thank you Ah Yeon-ssi for playing with me today!" he said, bowing in front of me.

"Goodbye, Baekhyun." I whispered silently, watching him run out of the forest.

 

 

                                                                             ___________________________________________

 

It's been five years, and we still talked. He told me about his school and his life. Everytime school ended, he would come to me and play. He would ask me for help on his homework and other things. I grew too attached to him, and one time, I punched his bully in the face. Oops. 

"Ah Yeon-ssi." he said, his face lowered.

"Yes?" I replied. What was wrong with him?

"I'm leaving. I'm going to America because of my mother's job." he said, tears rolling down his face non-stop.

I was shocked, but didn't say anything.

"It's okay Baekhyunnie, I'll always be with you." I told him, hugging him while rubbing his back. I was in my human form. I told him one of my secrets a long time ago.

"But Ah Yeon-ssi." he sniffled.

"When are you leaving?" 

"Today, at 10 pm." 

Damn. That fast?

"Hey Baekhyunnie, wanna go for a ride on my back?" I asked him, "This will or might be our last memory together."

"Yes." he said, wiping up the tears with his sleeves.

He climbed up and this time, we weren't flying near the buildings. We were flying high up in the sky, where you can see the sun setting. We flied for a while and I landed on the rooftop of his house. 

"I put up a spell so no one can see us for now." I told him.

I gave him a tattoo on his wrist. (You can imagine it. It can be anything.) It was a symbol with ancient swirls and shapes.

"This is how we'll remember together, okay. When I'm near, it'll shine brighter and brighter. So, maybe there is a chance we'll meet, okay?" I told him, waiting for him to gathe the information in his head.

"Okay." he said.

I put him on his doorstep and waved goodbye.

"Goodbye Ah Yeon-ssi" he said, sadness written all over his face.

"Goodbye Byun Baekhyun. So long." I said, flying back to the forest. Oh my god, I'm too attached to this boy. His face, the feels. :(

I went back and slept, waiting for the day to pass by.