Free Panda Hugs

You and Me

Baekhyun P.O.V

 

"Maybe you did, maybe you didn't." she said, and walked out of the elevator.

Maybe you didn, maybe you didn't. The words kept repeating in my mind over and over. 

Have I really met her before?

I stepped out the elevator and walked out of the apartment building. Today was sunny, and warm too. The wind blew softly and the tree rustled, causing some leaves to fall down. I thought of her phrase once more. 

Wait.

I stopped walking. 

I saw her in my dreams, and at the park too. When she looked at me in the hospital, her expression was hurt and shock. So we have met before. She also asked me about the tattoo too, and where I got it. I didn't know either. But I have to figure this out myself. Everytime when she is near me, the tattoo glows. Why? Who are you really, Ah Yeon?

I decided to go to the grocery store. New food to fill up my fridge and snacks for free time. On my way there, I saw Ah Yeon near the park. Was she also out buying groceries too? Probably. She suddenly tripped and fell down. My first reflex was to help her, so I ran to her quickly. But someone already did. A guy like my age went and helped her up. Something inside of me went boiling mad. I shook the feeling off and backed away, to the nearest brick wall. The feeling wouldn't leave me. Why? Am I jealous? Yes. A voice inside me said. Then what? I like her? Yes. The voice said once more. 

I turned my head around and saw them hugging. Damn. My heart ached at the view of them hugging. I didn't want to look no more, so I looked away, trying to ignore this feeling. I should be there instead of him. I saw her her, she was crying. Is he her ex boyfriend? Please, no. And what did she mean by I thought you died. Did he get into an accident like me? I looked to see if they are still there. Nope.

Sigh.

"I love you Ah Yeon." I whispered to no one. Did I really just say that?

Sigh.

I walked out, and started to head a different route to the grocery store, not wanting to see them together.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

Ah Yeon P.O.V

 

Tao told me that during the war in Heavenly Demon world, he survived the attack from FEYIN. He was the enemy, a "pure angel." FEYIN slashed Tao's stomach and chest 3 times each, and very deep. I thought he died, but somehow, he managed to survive, standing lively right beside me.

"I heard that you cried every single day." he said, a smile slowing creeping up his face.

"Shush." I slapped him on the left shoulder, not wanting to be emabrassed no more.

"Ouch! Meanie potato head." he pouted, walking faster ahead. 

That stupid Panda, how dare you use aegyo on me?

A memory flicked in my mind.

"Remember when you cried so much because I slept over at Kris' for a day?" I teased.

Tao stopped in his tracks and turned his head around

He hugged me and whispered in my right ear.

"I know, and I know Kris kissed you on the cheeks, and you did that back too." 

I blushed.

"How did you know." I asked.

"Secret!" he winked.

"Don't I get a kiss too?" he said, pointing a finger to his right cheeks.

"No." I told him, walking ahead.

"Pweeeeeassseee?" he pouted. 

Ugh. No. Stop.

I looked at him one more time.

I GIVE UP!

"FINE!" I walked to him and kissed both his cheeks.

"Awwweee, how sweet!" he said, rubbing his cheeks.

"You should be happy." I said, still embarassed from the memory of Kris.

My thoughts were stopped when Tao poked my arm.

"Tag. Youre it!" he ran away quickly.

Sure Tao is fast, but I'm faster. Did he forget already?

Don't underestimate a gumiho, Tao. 

"I WILL CATCH YOU!" I yelled and running after him.

 

 

 

_____________________________________

Hello! :) Edits will be made throughout the story and chapters. I recently editted some, but can't remember. 

Wait, did I say Baekhyun lived in a home, instead of apartment? Lol, I need to fix.