Insert Title Here

You and Me

Baekhyun P.O.V

I looked at the time on my watch, one more minute.  Damn, such a long time. Plizz lemme go. The teacher was so boring, like please go back to the main topic, and stop talking about other useless shiz.

RIIINNNGGGGG

PRAISE JESUS HALLELUJAH!!!! I stretched, grabbed my things and walked out of the room. While I was walking down the halls, a girl came walking towards me. Oh my god, her. Again? Please leave me alone.

"Baekhyun?" a girl, whose name was Eun Won said, looking at me.

"What do you need?" I said. I tried not to sound irritated, so I put a fake smile on my face. I know that she likes me, but I don't like her back. She's too, stalking-ish. Like one time, she followed me to the bathroom. Well, she's not that bad, but kinda mean.

"Are you free this saturday?" she asked.

"No, sorry. I have to go somewhere. Bye." I answered back. It's true, I was busy, but I didn't have to go somewhere.

"Oh, ok. See you on Monday." she said, waving to me. I gave her a small wave.

_____________________

If, by Taeyeon was a beautiful song. It reminded me of my life. But, as I listened to this, the girl who I brought to the hospital crossed my mind. Why? I barely even know her. Was she part of my past or something? 

I was walking across the road, still thinking about her. I had a small flashback. 

There was Ah Yeon-ssi, with a 9 year old me. She was showing me something, and putting something on my wrist. More like a symbol. Wait, the one on my wrist? I looked at my wrist, there was that diamond shape with many spikes. A circle in the middle and dots on the spikes.

How can this be? Supernatural? What? 

As I kept walking, I didn't know there was a car speeding to me. I looked right, I knew I couldn't make it. MOVE! The car came faster. Someone knocked me down. I saw a glimpse of that person's face. Ah Yeon-ssi?

"What are you doing?" she shook my shoudlers, "Are you trying to die?" 

I was too shocked, and she hugged me. It felt nostalgic, like I had experienced this with her. Slowly, I gave in and wrapped my arms around her waist. It was comforting, her scent was so calming. The question is, have I met her before? I don't know.

After that, I thanked her many times. Of course, she just saved my life, how lucky I am. I realized that we were still on the road, so she pulled me to the sidewalk.

"How can I repay you?" I asked her. 

"You don't need to. Just remember me." she said, and walked away.

Remember her? So she was that person in my mind earlier. Was she also the one in my dream too? 

_______________________________________________________

 

Ah Yeon P.O.V

Ever since that incident I couldn't help but to worry about him more and more.

AH YEON, YOU GOTTA FIND YOUR FATED PERSON, AND BE THAT PERSON'S GUARDIAN FOREVER! OR I'LL GO BACK! 

Oh hell to the no, I ain't going back there. I don't wanna, too much memories.

I lay in bed and rolled around over and over, trying to think and process out information.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

I think I'm going to skip forward, because it feels like I'm not getting it straight to the point so yeah, Next, next Chapter Spoiler: Ah Yeon will meet him again and join his school because to find the person she must protect. Little did she know it was Baekhyun.