See you Soon

You and Me

Baekhyun P.O.V

"Gimme my toy back! Please!" 

"What's so important about this toy? It's so useless. Go buy another one." the tall bully said. I didn't like what he said.

"Please!" That was a gift from my dad.

"Go and get it!" the bully threw the toy far away somewhere in the forest.

So I ran and ran to get it. But where was it? Oh no, the lake? I went in the water, thinking I'd float. There was my toy. But I realized I was drowning. OH NO.

"HELP!" I screamed, hoping someone would come for me. I yelled many times, but no one was coming. I was sinking deeper and deeper. As I was about to close my eyes, I saw a female figure swimming down to get me. 

I woke up to see the sky. I looked around my surroundings and saw a huge white fox. Something told me that it was the one who saved me.

"Thank you for saving me foxy!" I said, with a gleaming smile on my face.

Her eyes widened, I tilted my head to the right?

Oh my toy! I looked around and around.

"How did you fall, boy?" Miss Foxy asked.

"I wanted to get my toy back. But someone meanies threw it away and landed it in the water. I sniffled. "It landed in the lake and I saw it. So I went to get it and I was drowning."

"So it's still in the water?" she asked.

I nodded.

"What's your name?"

"Byun Baekhyun." I said.

"Byun Baekhyun, wait here. I'll get your toy." she said, running into the water.

Wait, but I can't swim, so she can't too? I panicked. I waited and waited. What if she died? Please live. 

The fox went out of the water. I didn't expect it would be a person. A person foxy. (He's five so people will say human instead of person.)

"Here." she said, showing me my teddy bear. I grabbed it and thanked her. I figured out that she was the whtie fox from earlier. COOL!

"You are very cool! Can I be with you? Can we play? What is your--------"BYUN BAEKHYUN! WHERE ARE YOU?" I recognized the voice. It was mommy. I had to go.

"That's my mommy. I'm sorry Miss Foxy, can we meet again right here?" I asked, hoping she'd be here everyday.

"Yes, we will meet again, Byun Baekhyun." she smiled.

"Bye Bye!" I waved to her.

I ran back, stll lost, but I had a feeling I knew where to go. 

"Byun Baekhyun where did you go? I was worried to death, no icecream for a week!" my mommy said. 

"Omma, some meanies threw my toy away. I was sad, but someone saved me and teddy!" I told her.

"SAVE YOU? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" 

"I drowned, omma."

"WHAT?" she shrieked. 

"But Miss Foxy saved me!" I complained.

"Whose Miss Foxy?" 

"A wolf! She saved me!"

"Aish, a wolf?" she said, with confusion. "Yah Baekhyun I'm happy you're alive. You are my son and I can't leave you."

I looked at her, she was crying. I started to cry too. "Omma."

"Let's go home." she said, carrying me up.

 

I want to see Miss Foxy again.