A Forced Kiss

The Unwanted (DISCONTINUED, SEE CHAPTER 32)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

A Forced Kiss

With the help of Hani muttering her house address, Kris was able to locate her house. His arms were tired and sore from carrying her but he refused to let her walk by herself. The road to Hani's house was long and uneven, and it was awfully dark for Kris to see where he is going. Those broken streetlamps weren't helping at all.

 

Kris arrived at the place and noticed what a disaster she live in. Old abandoned flats and no sign of greenery and life in that place. It was like an aftermath of a war. His heart ached a little. He didn't know such place existed. 

 

He gazed painfully at Hani who was asleep in his arms.

 

He opened the door and was welcomed by a loud barking sound- Hani's puppy. The puppy jumped onto him, thinking that he is a bad guy. He lay her down onto her bed carefully.

 

"Hey stop it! Shhh! Your owner is sick," Kris placed a finger onto his lips, signalling the puppy to shut up. The puppy stared at Hani and stopped barking, climbing onto the bed and lay beside her.

 

"Hani didn't tell me about you," Kris spoke to the puppy, "What's your name, little fellow?" The puppy stared at Kris with a pair of big black eyes. Maybe the puppy was starting to like Kris too. Seems like Kris doesn't only attract girls, but also dogs.

 

Kris walk towards the sink and took a towel, wetting it with water and placed it on Hani's forehead. The puppy watched silently. Kris messed with its fur.

 

"You are adorable as your owner," Kris said, "Take care of her, will you? I have to leave soon or my parents are going to have a national search to hunt me down." 

 

With that, Kris draped a blanket over Hani and left quietly. 

The next day, Hani woke up feeling a lot better. The events from yesterday seemed faint and unreal to her. Her fever has already subside. She got up and realized that she was clutching onto a jacket. Kris' jacket. The puppy jumped onto her bed and sniffed the jacket.

 

"So Kris brought me home yesterday, didn't he?" Hani asked out loud. She couldn't remember much from yesterday due to her fever. But the memory of being locked in the storeroom by Krystal was fixed in her mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter