Kris, The Teacher?

The Unwanted (DISCONTINUED, SEE CHAPTER 32)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

Kris, The Teacher?

Hani was walking to class when Krystal suddenly appeared from a corner and stood infront of her, blocking her way.

 

"Stop harassing Kris," Krystal stated, folding her arms and looking down at Hani with her nose. Hani did not flinched and ignored her, wanting to walk away but Krystal sticked out her leg, trying to trip her. Hani saw that coming and stopped.

 

Using the exact same method, Hani muttered, recalling her first encounter with Krystal. She glared fiercely at her and replied in a harsher tone.

 

"Why must I? He is not even yours!" Hani exclaimed, "You think you can keep Kris but too bad, I have him now!" 

 

Krystal's eyes grew widened upon hearing that. 

 

Hani continued, "Kris doesn't even care about you, he doesn't even notice you. You are so full of yourself, thinking that you are worthy of Kris. NO, you don't deserve him at all. Kris doesn't need an irritiating fly in his life. So buzz off and go back into where you belong- 

- in the trashbin" Hani spat and sashayed away. Krystal watched her leave, stunned and speechless and most of all, powerless. 

Back in class...

 

Oh my goodness, Hani thought, loosening her collar as she gasped for air. She had held her breath the entire time she was with Krystal. She started to break out in sweat. 

 

Good job, Hani, she smiled to herself, impressed with she ability to act so strong and tough infront of Krystal when believe it or not, she was quite fearful of her. 

 

She took out her diary and penned down an encouraging phrase for herself. Once done, she closed it and slided it under her table. 

 

At that instance, Kris walked into class, grinning from ear to ear. He picked up a crushed dirty paper on the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter