Haris The Puppy

The Unwanted (DISCONTINUED, SEE CHAPTER 32)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

Haris The Puppy

A week had passed, the day of the mid-year examinations finally came.

 

Hani wasn't prepared. She was too occupied to even study. She knew she was going to fail for sure. The Math teacher had already given out the scripts and 10 minutes had gone by but Hani is still stuck... at the first question.

 

She could hear the sound of Kris scribbling and flipping his paper. He was ready and confident. Hani sunk lower into her seat, feeling demoralized and disheartened. She turned to her left and right and realised that everyone was busy writing on their scripts. Hani guessed all the answers and handed up the paper unwillingly.

 

Feeling deflated, Hani gave a pouty look and stared at her nails. Kris tapped on her shoulder and she turned to face him. He had wrote her a small note.

 

"I have a name for the puppy already :)" 

 

Hani took out a black gel pen from her pencil case and scribbled back, "What?"

 

Hani handed him the note and he slouched in his seat. He chuckled and wrote hurriedly while Hani watched him. He tipped his seat forward to drop it on her seat, refusing to meet her eye,

 

"Haris. Hani + Kris"

 

Hani's eye widened. "WHAT?" She exclaimed a little too loudly. Kris tried to shush her. The teacher looked up and gave her a stern look. Hani glared at Kris.

 

"The puppy is a girl!" She pressed her pen onto the paper and threw it in his face

 

"What! It can be a uni name!" Kris applied glue onto the paper and pasted it on the back of Hani's shirt. Hani peeled it off and the stickyness remained on her shirt. 

 

Hani got up from her seat and made her way to the trashbin. She tore the paper and threw it in the bin. Kris watched her, shocked. Hani sat back down onto her seat innocently.

 

"Hey! That is high quality paper with a matt finish made in France! It even has my name customized at the back!" Kris complained, kicking her chair with his long legs. He expected it to be like how dramas usually work, where the girl keeps the paper and smile sweetly to herself. 

 

"Too bad. It is your fault for giving me such a bad suggestion," Hani replied nonchalantly.

 

"What do you mean? I spend the whole night brainstorming for a name!" 
 

"Are you kidding me? I can think of a better name in 10 seconds!" Hani blurted. She froze when she realized what she had just said.

 

"10...9...8," Kris began counting, lifting his fingers as an indication. Hani panicked trying to think of a suitable name. 

 

"3...2...1! OK! We will go with Haris," Kris gave her an arrogant smile and returned to do his work. Hani frowned and sighed.

 

"Alright. We will go with HARIS. If the puppy doesn't like it, we will have to change it. Deal?" Hani sticked out her pinky finger and Kris hooked his around hers.

 

"Deal!" 

 

Hani rest her head on the table and looked outside of the window, admiring the scenery. Despite being in this hellhole, it really wasn't as bad as she thought. And It was really all thanks to Kris. 

 

 

Kris caught Hani staring out of the window. She always does that. From the first time he met her, she was staring out of the window in the plane. It felt like an insanely long time ago. Kris followed her and faced t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter