The Deal

The Unwanted (DISCONTINUED, SEE CHAPTER 32)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22

The Deal

When Kris opened his locker, photographs of Hani and Baekhyun fell off from his locker and onto the ground. He picked it up, stared at it for a straight full minute, eyes hard and jaw tightened, and then broke into a half-hearted laugh.

 

Photographs of Hani and Baekhyun in a cafe, rather intimate as a picture showed Baekhyun brushing her hair almost lovingly.

 

Why am I even surprised? They are together aren't they?

 

Though Kris pretended to laugh it off, he could feel his mouth turned dry. 

 

He flipped to the back of the photographs to see if there is any trace of the sender. Nothing was written. Just a stack of photographs delivered to Kris' locker. 

 

Right at that moment, Hani walked into the hallway to pick up some books from her locker. She caught a glimpse of Kris staring at some photographs. Curious, she inched closer to him but he hid it from her immediately.

 

"What's that?" Hani asked, eyeing the photographs suspiciously.

 

Kris shoved the photographs into his bag, "That's none of your business."

 

He slammed his locker loudly before storming off. Everyone froze as the sound echoed through the hallway.

 

Wow what's with his attitude? I should be the one mad at him.

 

Hani huffed and opened her locker. Her face fell. She dug her locker deeper, trying to find the historical book that she had lost for days.
 

Ugh where's my book?? Didn't I left it here?

 

She tilt her head and tried to recall but had no recollections of where she had left it. 
 

 

In class, the English teacher was going through a series of essay questions.

 

"So class, we will all discuss some points relevant to the topic to help with writing the essay. Can someone come up with a topic for the class?"

 

No one bothered to think of the topic; they were all lethargic from the usual monday blues until Tao raised up his hand from his seat.

 

"What about teen relationships? Whether teenagers should date at this age," Upon saying that, he was secretly hinting at Kris, who seemed oblivious. The class suddenly became hyped up and started buzzing off to one another.

 

"What an applicable topic that some may be able to relate to." The teacher gave a wink, "Hmm...Kris? What do you think about it? Should teenagers start dating at this age?" When it comes to such questions, all teachers would ask Kris first. I mean, come on, isn't Kris the hottest guy ever? Surely he has a lot of experience?

 

Kris continued to slouch on his seat. He wasn't the kind of student that panic when the teacher called him. Unlike Hani who gets a mini heart attack whenever she is being called. Partially because of his family background and his status. He didn't have to be afraid of any teacher because one word from his father, any teacher could lose their job. 

 

"No, teenagers shouldn't date," Kris said with conviction. He gave Hani a look but thankfully she didn't see it. He was referring to Hani and Baekhyun.

 

The whole class went like 'Wooo oooooh." They weren't expecting that. Player Kris Wu is suddenly acting like a good kid? 

 

Krystal turned to look at Kris and smiled sweetly, thinking about how cute Kris is when he said that.

 

Hani sniggered, Teenagers shouldn't date? Then what's up with you and Krystal? Pfft. She rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

 

"Alright

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter