Reconciliation

The Unwanted (DISCONTINUED, SEE CHAPTER 32)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

Reconciliation

Hani went to school with red, puffy eyes. They were swollen from all the crying yesterday. When her tears stopped, she had trouble sleeping. She tossed and turned in bed, but her mind was still replaying the incident over and over again. 

 

In her mind, she kept blaming Kris. 

 

But most of all, she was also embarassed and disappointed in herself. She had made a huge fool of herself infront of Kris' parents and all the staff working in the restaurant. 

 

They must be thinking I'm such a loser...

 

Such thoughts won't go away. 

 

Hani had dragged herself out of bed and tied her hair into a messy bun. Her shoulders were slouched and she dragged her heavy legs to school. What she dread most was seeing Kris. 

 

Though her anger had evaporated, she had no plans of talking to him. 

 

The second Hani walked into class, Kris' head immediately shot up. Hani caught him looking at her but she ignored it. When she sat on her desk, there was a note on her table. It seemed to be from Kris.

 

"I'm sorry." 

 

Kris, seeing that Hani had seen the note, opened his mouth to speak. However, before he could say anything to her, Hani crumpled the paper and threw it on the floor, allowing it to be stepped on. Kris frowned. He kicked on her chair hard.

 

"Hani." He called out, but she didn't not even pay any attention to him. 

 

Feeling anguished and slightly irritated, Kris began to kick her chair repeatedly. Hani, feeling x10 more annoyed than ever, gathered all her belongings and move to another table. Kris watched as she walked off, leaving his special seat finally left unoccupied.

 

How great, Kris thought. I have just made it worse

 

Baekhyun strolled pass their class and his eyes were searching for Hani. When he caught Hani's attention, he gave her a wave and she did the same, smiling happily at him. 

 

Wow. What a completely different attitude she gave, Kris grumbled under his breath.

 

School finally ended. The day felt longer than usual for Kris and Hani. Both of them found it suffocating not talking to each other. Kris,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter