Puppy's Name?

The Unwanted (DISCONTINUED, SEE CHAPTER 32)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

Puppy's Name?

Hani tossed and turned in bed. What Baekhyun had said to her on the phone kept replaying and replaying in the head.

 

"Hani, you won't believe what I saw! I saw Kris and Krystal making out in the corridor! It was so disgusting. I warned you many times about Kris. He isn't a good guy, trust me."

 

"Baekhyun, are you sure you saw it correctly? It would be someone else..." Hani refused to believe that the guy that saved her yesterday is the same guy who kissed her attacker. It was sooo absurd.

 

"Oh come on, I'm definitely right. I swear it is the both of them- ," Baekhyun paused, "I know you don't believe me because Kris is treating you well right now but if you have been in this school for long enough, you would know that he does that to every girl." Baekhyun tried to convince her.

 

(which is actually bull because Kris treats everyone so coldly)

 

Hani just nodded her head and hung up the call.

 

And now she is trying to sleep but it is not working. She kept forming images of Kris and Krystal kissing in her head. Two hours passed and she is still wide awake. Even the puppy has slept soundly on her bed. Hani got up and put on Kris' jacket. She wanted to go out for a short walk. Maybe she would feel sleepy after that. But when she opened the door, she was startled to see Kris sitting outside. She jumped slightly from shock.

 

Kris was sitting on the cold and dirty floor. He looked quite like a disaster. Messy hair, tired eyes. The usual glow from his face was gone. It was like a candle without its flame.

 

But there is always something about Kris that stayed. He can roll out of the dustbin and still look decent. He can not wear nice clothes and still stand out from the crowd. There is always this inner spark in him that he is not aware of. He is a beautiful disaster.

 

Kris immediately got up and straighten his shirt when he saw her. He caught sight of Hani wearing his jacket.

 

"Hey," Kris said awkwardly, rubbing the nape of his neck.

 

"Uh what are you doing here?" Hani asked bluntly. She wanted to slap herself once the words were out of .

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter