Kris Got Rejected?!

The Unwanted (DISCONTINUED, SEE CHAPTER 32)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24

Kris Got Rejected?!

Hani was in the toilet cubicle when she heard a group of girls entered. 

 

"I swear basketball guys are the hottest," One of the girls began the chatter. She had the voice and tone of a senior. Hani stayed in the cubicle quiet, listening to their conversation. 

 

"Oh my god yessss! Did you see Tao's abs when he took off his shirt? My lord, that guy has dem chocolate bars on his stomach!" The other one said excitedly and they erupted into laughters. Hani rolled her eyes, so what if Tao has a nice body? He has the worst attitude!

 

"I think Kris has the best body out of all the other guys." One of the girls said confidently while zipping her makeup bag. Hani scoffed and rolled her eyes upon hearing that, how do you even know when you haven't seen him shirtless before? Pfft.

 

"Well, have you seen him before?" Someone challenged, "Kris almost never show his body."

 

When Hani heard that, she started smiling uncontrollably. She had seen him shirtless before, though it was in a different context. 

 

"He did took off his shirt once at the basketball court while I was passing by," that girl fought, persistent, even though it was obvious that she was lying.

 

When those girls have left, Hani finally came out of the cubicle. She tidied up her hair before walking out of the washroom. But the second she walked out, she saw Kris approaching from a distance. She gasped and covered though Kris hasn't even noticed her yet. He wasn't walking to her. Instead, he was just going to his locker but she panicked as she recalled what happened last night.

 

"Don't tempt me."

 

"Oh my god...I need to hide!" She immediately turned to the opposite direction and scurried away. She stopped by her locker and opened it to cover her face, hoping that Kris wouldn't see her and just pass by her.

 

Don't peek, Hani reminded herself, Once you peeked, he will see you, and that is more embarrassing.

 

Hani pretended to take some stuff out of her locker without looking anywhere else. Once she was convinced that Kris had walked passed her, she heaved a sigh of relief and closed the locker, only to come face-to-face with Kris. In horror, she dropped all the stuff she was holding and shrieked loudly,

 

"OH MY GOD...!!!"

 

Kris, who was initially leaning against the lockers and smirking, jumped a little, taken aback by Hani's reaction. She looked as though she had just seen a ghost. This wasn't the kind of reaction he expected from her.

 

"W-What- why did you scream?" Kris asked, shocked. There are many girls who screamed in delight when they see Kris. But it was his first time seeing someone screamed in horror upon seeing him. It made him self-conscious for a moment.

 

What the hell?! Why did she scream?? Is there something on my face? Is my hair in a mess? Wtf???

 

Hani hurriedly bend down to gather her stuff and straightened back up. Oh my goodness, I thought he left?! This is a disaster...my life is a disaster.

 

Now there's no way she could hide. She could try running off but that would obviously show that she was avoiding him. 

 

When Hani failed to reply, he pushed it further, "Why aren't you answering me? Are you avoiding me?" Though he sound all confident, Kris was having a mini heart attack. Besides, wasn't he the one who said the three controversial words yesterday? 

 

"N-No I'm not," Hani stutte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter