Confusion and Clarifications

The Unwanted (DISCONTINUED, SEE CHAPTER 32)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

Confusion and Clarifications

"What's up with you and Wu?" Baekhyun had signalled Hani when he saw her walking pass his class, and was now interrogating her like a police officer. 

 

"Kris and I? Nothing's up." Hani suddenly recalls the locker and the bandage incident, and started feeling uncertain about what she just said.

 

"That is a lie. Everyone can see something going on between you two," Baekhyun insisted, "and you are making me very disappointed."

 

"I am making you disappointed? Why?" Hani asked, confused.

 

"Well, you told me that Wu is no big deal, but I see you two getting along really well with each other", Baekhyun gaved a pained look, pretending to hold his heart.

 

"Erm..." Hani thought for awhile, "I still don't like him. But I can't deny the fact that he is helping me a lot, I guess."

 

"And why is he helping you so much? Defending you and ?" Baekhyun was starting to sound all naggy and mother-like, shooting questions at Hani.

 

Hani scratched her head. She has no idea why Kris is doing all that. She had thought about it before, but then she decided not too think about it too much. Was it out of pity? 

On the other hand...

 

"Hey man, why didn't you tell me about the fact that you are dating the new girl," Tao, one of Kris' friend, asked while they are playing bball. A bunch of younger girls sat on the floor, ogling at Kris. Kris didn't even look at any of them. They were like flies to him. 

 

"Don't be a retard, I'm not dating her," Kris replied, dribbling the ball towards him. Sometimes when Kris is bored, he will accept this 'flies' as his girlfriends.

 

"Come on bro, you never treat a girl this well before." Tao, panted, sweat trickling down his cheeks. Tao was also a pretty hot guy, but Kris is always a ladies' man. 

 

"I treat her like everyone else, for God's sake." Kris drove the ball to the basket, but Tao comes just in time to snatch the ball from his possesion. Kris does not go on dates with his girlfriends, they just follow him around like a tamed dog.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter