Krystal's Taunt

The Unwanted (DISCONTINUED, SEE CHAPTER 32)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19

Krystal's Taunt

Hani was opening her locker when a note fell out and dropped onto the floor. She picked it up and read it.

 

"Today. 4pm. Yard. Watch the hottest guy on earth play basketball and don't be too surprised."

 

Hani chuckled and slided the note into her bag. She doesn't even need to guess who is it from. 
 

The hottest guy, it said. Who else can it be other than the one and only Kris Wu?

 

Deep in thought, she didn't even realized that Krystal was watching her every move.

 

Seeing Hani smiling at herself, Krystal could also guessed who it is from. A plan was formed in her head and she slammed her locker loudly.

 

Just an hour before 4, Hani was already making her way to the school's yard. She was excited to see Kris play basketball. He is so good at it. She has never seen anyone as good as him.

 

She had already prepared sandwiches from the vending machine that they always buy from. She didn't know what flavour he likes so she just bought her favourite. She realized that she hardly ever observed his actions, and vowed to do so from today onwards.

 

However, just as she was walking halfway there, she was once again stopped by Krystal. Krystal emerged out of nowhere, approaching slowly towards Hani. Her hand holding onto a branded clutch and her other hand on her hair, twisting the curls of it. 

 

The tapping and clicking of her heels gave her identity away.

 

She battled her eyelashes at Hani and noticed the sandwiches.

 

"Hey Hani," Krystal began, emphasising on her name mockingly. She stopped walking and came face to face with Hani. 

 

Both of them could still recall their previous encounter, whereby Hani had burnt her entire face by lashing back at her.

 

Krystal was getting her revenge.

 

"Sweet Hani, wanna try something?" Krystal spoke with a fake, exaggerated voice. She took out her phone from her pocket and dialled Kris' number. 

 

Hani thought it was a stupid joke, she began to walk away.

 

He picked it up after a second. Krystal immediately pressed the loud speaker for Hani to hear.

 

"Hello?" Kris asked, his voice innocent and oblivious. Hani recognized that familar voice and stopped in her tracks, she turned back and glared at Krystal, wondering what she was up to.

 

"Kris..." Krystal suddenly fake a sob. It was such a disgusting sight. Hani's eyes grew wide as she stared in disbelief at what Krystal is actually doing.

 

Krystal continued to weep miserably into the phone, "Kris...please come to my house now...I'm so scared...I think a thief broke into my house...everything is messed up, my house is a disaster..." Her voice quivering and sharp. 

 

"Kris...I'm so scared...what should I do?" She pretended to sniff and choke on her tears.

 

"Alright alright calm down, I'll come right now, I'll be there in 10 minutes, wait for me." Hani could almost visualized Kris getting and rushing off. Krystal then pressed the 'end call' button and smirked in delight at Hani.

 

She had won.

 

"He is definitely going to send you a message saying that he can't meet you anymore." Krystal threw her head back and laughed evily.

 

As expected, Hani instantaneousy received a message from Kris. Fingers crossed, it was exactly what Krystal had predicted, spot-on.

 

"Pretty pretty little girl. Listen up." Krystal began, waving her index finger at Hani's face in sheer mocking.

 

"You don't deserve Kris. Kris doesn't need someone like you. He doesn't need a kid in his life.

He needs someone that loves him wholeheartedly.

And that's what I can provide.

Just a simple phone call, Kris will come rushing to my side.That's something you can't make him do fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter