Kris The Waitor

The Unwanted (DISCONTINUED, SEE CHAPTER 32)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

Kris The Waitor

"Hani, where are we going?" Kris asked, feeling impatient. He furrowed his eyebrows at her. He repeatedly check the time on his luxury watch. They had been on the bus for almost an hour. It was a waste of Kris' precious time. Hani, on the other hand, seemed happy to torture him like this.

 

"It is a secret" Hani smiled, "Didn't you say you will fix it?"

 

"I did say that but-" Kris placed his hands in his hips, frustrated.  "Ugh fine." He scowled in defeat. 

 

"Good boy" Hani teased, reaching out to ruffle Kris' hair. He smacked her hand away, annoyed. Hani laughed, clearly enjoying it. 

 

The bus stopped and the both of them got off the bus. Kris' eyebrows knitted closed together, "This place seems familiar." He squinted his eyes.

 

"Does it?" Hani tried to suppress her laughter.

 

"Strangely familiar. Like I have passed by this route before," Kris tried to recalled.

 

"Of course you did. You always do," Hani held Kris by his hand and pulled him, ensuring that he is on the same pace as her. 
 

Finally, the secret place was now visible. Kris' eyes widened.

 

"Tadah!!!" Hani stood at the entrance of the restaurant, Baekhyun's father's restaurant. The one that they had make a huge mess and a fool of themselves. 

 

"Why are we back here?" Kris stared at the place in horror. He took a step back, unable to think and reason clearly.

 

"We are here to work! To serve food to those customers!" Hani replied, pointing to all those customers that were seated in their seats, waiting for their food to be served.

 

"WHAT?! Hani you have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about. Let's go home, I'll bring you home alright?" Kris tried to pull her away but she refused to budge.

 

"I'm not kidding. We are really going to work here for today." Hani said in a serious tone.

 

"What the ? Why should I? Why should WE???" Kris was now glaring at Hani.

 

"We made a mess, didn't we? We have to clear it up." Hani insisted.

 

"Clear what!" Kris shouted, aggravated. He took a huge breath to calm his mind. "We can just compensate the restaurant owner or something, can't we? And plus, my family comes here all the time to have our dinner, the boss here won't mind, let's just go Hani" He pleaded.

 

"No, Kris. The restaurant's boss is Baekhyun's dad. We can't just leave like that. We have to apologise and show our sincerity. I really want to continue working here, Kris. Please, just for today okay?"

 

Hearing Baekhyun's name pisses him off. Baekhyun was like an irritiating fly that sticks to Hani.

 

"Okay?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter