Thank You

The Unwanted (DISCONTINUED, SEE CHAPTER 32)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

Thank You

When Hani came to school, she was so taken aback that she dropped her stack of books. Oh my goodness is that even my locker?! She gasped, her hand covering .

 

Her locker was now the nicest among all the others. It was painted with the colours of the rainbow, and her name was written beautifully in the middle. The marker writings were no longer perceptible too. 

 

It was probably the first time someone did something for her. And despite not fitting in in the school, it didn't seem so big of a problem anymore. For a split second, she felt special.

 

Hani you must be feeling so happy right now that it is almost indescribable and you are so utterly speechless, she giggled. 

 

One look and she knew that the person behind the painting is definitely Kris, there was no one else who would do such a thing for her. Not even Baekhyun.

 

She begans to wonder if she had mistaken him from the start.

 

Krystal was strolling pass when she sees Hani's locker. Her eyes grew bigger. Even princess Krystal never received such good treatment before. A poor and disgusting girl like you don't deserve Kris. Kris is way out of your league. Watch your back because I have my ways to defeat you. Her eyes began to shoot lasers at Hani and she stomped off angrily. 

In class, Hani could not focus on what the teacher was teaching. Her mind was occupied with how beautiful her locker was and how happy she was. Hani tears a small portion of her paper from her diary and scibbled something on it, crumpled it into a ball and and threw it behind her. Kris totally did not see that coming, the balled up paper landed on the center his head, destroying his nicely styled hair.

 

"Ouch!" He stretched his leg to kick her chair. She turned behind to face him and chuckled, seeing him rub his head.

 

Kris unfolded the paper and it was blanked. He stood up throw it away but sat back down onto this seat when he noticed something written on it. It was so tiny that it was barely visible without the help of a magnifying glass. He squinted his eyes.

 

There was a small "thank you" written at the bottom corner of the paper in tiny handwriting. 

 

"You are very bad at just saying a simple 'thank you', you know."

 

"And you are terrible at making me want to thank you."

 

Kris beamed and kept the paper in his bag, not wanting to throw it away. 

It has almost been 2 weeks and all that Kris and Hani ever eat for lunch breaks was the sandwich from the vending machines, nothing else. 


Kris still hasn't told Hani the shorter way to the vending machine, and he don't intend to do so in the future.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter