Knight in Shining Armour?

The Unwanted (DISCONTINUED, SEE CHAPTER 32)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

Knight in Shining Armour?

Krystal walked out of the washroom, catching a glimpse of Kris talking to Hani and Hani walking off. She also witnessed Kris attenpting to throw the sandwich away, then decided to eat it in the end. She storms her foot and her hands closed into fists.

When school ended, Hani put all her books into her new locker, including Kris' textbook, I should decorate my locker. Everyone's locker look so beautiful. Some were decorated with polaroids and pictures. Others had a nicely printed out timetable in their favourite colour, she thought.

 

She later proceeded to look for Baekhyun in his recording room. 

 

"Erm...Hi," Hani greeted shyly. She suddenly felt awkward and stupid for coming. They aren't even that close yet.

 

"Wow! Didn't know you would look for me! Take a seat!" Baekhyun was surprised to see her. He took out his headphones and grabbed one of the chairs for Hani. He was such a gentleman.

 

"So what's up?" Baekhyun asked so casually.

 

Hani thought for awhile, considering whether to ask about Kris.

 

"Erm...there is this guy in my class called Kris..." She begans.

 

"God dammit don't tell me you are mesmerized by him already," Baekhyun rolls his eyes, interrupting her.

 

"No I'm not. Why do you think so?" Hani asked, puzzled and defensive.

 

"Because everyone else is! Pretty much all the girls in this school. And I'm not even kidding. They worship him like he is God or something."

 

"Really?" Hani thought about all those girls that are always fighting for his attention. Oh ya actually they kinda do, now that I think about it.

 

"Yes He is like... King Wu. The king of his school. Despite being only 16-years-old." Baekhyun emphasized on the word 16.

 

"Just because he is rich?" Hani guessed.

 

"And because he plays basketball." 

 

"And?" Hani persisted.

 

"And every girl thinks he is handsome. The most handsome guy they have ever seen."

 

"I don't think so though." Hani said otherwise. I think he is proud and full of himself. And weird too. 

 

"You mean you don't think he is handsome?" Baekhyun gives an exaggerated shocked look, opening his mouth wide and covering them with his palm.

 

"Nope. I think he is average." Hani shook her head.

 

"Damn. That makes you the only girl that think that way." Baekhyun started clapping for her and gave her a thumbs up.

 

"So what is he like?" Hani asked curiously.

 

"Well, he is a complete playboy and a show-off. He is arrogant because he is the best basketball player. And that he is rich and smart and good-looking. A completed package for girls," Baekhyun shows a disgusted look, "And he looks at everyone with his chin. His head is always tilted 45 degrees upwards. He is that proud." Baekhyun imitates.

 

Really? Hani thought. He doesn't look at me like that though. But anyway, I should stay clear of him. He doesn't seem like a good person. Like a person with motives. 

 

"Hey Baekhyun I have to go...I'll see you soon!" Hani waved, making her way out.

 

"Alright! See you soon!" He waved back, winking at her, "Good bye!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter