Second Kiss?

The Unwanted (DISCONTINUED, SEE CHAPTER 32)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31

Second Kiss?

The first thing Kris saw when he woke up was Hani, lying beside him, an arm on his waist and her other hand still holding onto his. They slept the whole night with their hands held together. It was insane and yet fascinating.

 

Kris was alarmed for a moment but it slowly died down as he looks at Hani, sleeping soundly on her sides. He had watched her sleep many times but this particular one felt the best, mainly because she's right beside him, and they are sharing the same bed. 

 

He inched closer to give her a peck on her forehead and she stirred a little. 

 

He didn't have a single idea why she is here, sleeping beside him but at that moment, he didn't really cared. It doesn't matter whatever the reason is, and he doesn't even need to know.

 

Hani half-opened her eyes, thinking that she was lying on her bed in her house. She stretched out her hand to feel for Haris but ended up feeling the body of someone else. Eh?

 

She jolted out of bed and almost screamed when she realized where she was. Why am I on Kris' bed?!

 

She almost leaped off the bed but Kris held her hand, pulling her back down the bed. He chuckled as he sees Hani's puzzled and terrified expression. He should be the one shocked, not her.

 

Oh yes, I must have dozed off yesterday... Hani finally recalled.

 

Kris lifted Hani's hand and kissed the back of her palm. Her eyes almost fell out.

 

This whole picture looks wrong to every extent. They looked like newlyweds, sleeping together in their honeyroom bed and the guy giving the girl a morning kiss when they have woke up.

 

Hani felt her heart racing but her mind was in a state of confusion. 

 

Why is he doing this suddenly? Does he think I'm 'Kayla'? Is he still not fully awake?

 

Hani was dying to know who 'Kayla' is but at the same time, she didn't wanted to ruin the moment. Okay, it wasn't actually a moment but she doesn't want things to turn sour.

 

"I-I need to make breakfast," Hani blurted and she immediately got up from his bed and made her way out of his room.

 

Hani, you are crazy, she scolded herself, what are you exactly doing in Kris's room? And sleeping with him????!!! 

 

She wanted to slap herself for acting foolishly. Besides, didn't she slept with Kris in the classroom the other time? 

 

However, she isn't going to stay here any longer. The whole situation is way too weird. She searched for her bag which was lying on the floor of the living room and snatched it, almost making her way out of his house when she  recalled what happened yesterday...

 

"Unintentionally. I'm disappointed. I didn't know I was just a Mr. Arrogant to you."

 

"That was in the past! When I first met you!" She protested.

 

"Then what about now?" Kris wasn't looking through the windscreen anymore. He was now facing her, his hand still on the wheel but his voice had changed, "Who am I to you now?"

 

Hastily, she fished out a paper and a pen and scribbled on it, "You are someone important to me :)" and carefully placed it on the dining table such that there was no way Kris would missed it.

Hani waited for a text or a call from him. She would glanced at her phone every 10 seconds hoping there was a message from Kris. Occasionally, the notification would popped up and Hani would dived for the phone but ended up being disappointed as it was just another text from Baekhyun. 

 

"Haris, does he not like me?" She combed Haris fur with a brush, "He definitely had seen the note, but he isn't replying at all." She frowned.

Hani took the bus to her workplace by herself. Baekhyun simply wasn't free today and Kris, there was no response from him. Hani secretly wished that Kris could give her a ride to her workplace but she felt that maybe she was expecting too much. Kris had only kissed her once and that doesn't imply anything unless he says he loves her and wants her to be his girlfriend. 

 

It was an hour of work when Kris stepped into the shop while Hani was carrying a tray of chilli crab. She almost dropped the entire tray when she saw him. 

 

Kris, looking flawless in his suit and shades, walked in confidently. He was no longer a 16-year-old student but the son of a businessman. 

 

He spotted her clumsiness and chortled.

 

What is Kris doing here? This is by far the most absurb thing ever! She gasped.

 

"Kris, why are you here? Please leave," she begged, trying to push him out of the shop.

 

"I'm here to eat, of course. Why are you chasing me away the moment I walked in?" He asked casually. With that, he plopped down on one of the seats and helped himself with the menu.

 

Hani was going crazy. It's crazy to have your almost boyfriend watching you serve customers. But having to serve your boyfriend is just- 

 

-unacceptable.

 

If she couldn't get him out of the shop, the best way would be to avoid him at all costs. Hani hurriedly scurried off to the other end of the store and refused to go anywhere near Kris. 

 

Kris raised up his hand to order his food and a waitress walked towards him eagerly. Kris was looking so handsome in his attire and his hair was perfectly styled backwards.

 

How much Hani wished she could show him off infront of everyone. 

 

"Sorry but can I have Miss Hani to take my order?" He requested politely and the waitress hurri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter