First Day of School Part 2

The Unwanted (DISCONTINUED, SEE CHAPTER 32)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

First Day Of School Part 2

Hani watched as Kris stood outside of class. He did not fidget or find any chances to sit when the teacher is not looking. It really made Hani confused. How can the guy who did not stood up for her yesterday, is the same guy who is helping her now? But she knew that anyone who associates with the lady (Krystal), is never a good person. She glanced at Kris one final time and continue listening to the teacher.

 

After an hour, lesson finally ended and Kris returned back to class. You would be expecting him to complain how tired his legs are, or what a y teacher she was to him, but he was silent. And his silence was what captured everyone's attention.

 

"Kris, would you like a water? I have an extra bottle with me."

"Kris, are you tired? I can massage your legs."

"Kris, I can give you my textbook!" All the girls swarmed around him the second he sat down. He did not pay attention to any of the girls and leaned back on his chair. Instead, his eyes were fixed on Hani.

 

"Hani. Give me water." Kris commanded. Hani was shocked that he called her, she turned her head to face him. I knew it. He isn't a good guy. 

 

She took out her water bottle anyway and threw it behind her, expecting the bottle to hit Kris' head. However, the basketballer caught it perfectly with one hand.

 

"Kris is so cool!"

"That catching skills though!"

"I wish I could be that water for a minute." The girls spazzed. Their eyes fixated at his gorgeous and flawless face. 

 

He drank every drip of water and threw it back at her, it hit her head and landed on the floor. Krystal burst out laughing loudly. She felt stupid for thinking that Kris might like Hani. He is just using her, she thought, grinning.

 

"Ouch!" Hani screamed, rubbing the side of her head and picking up the bottle, "I was going to thank you for your textbook!"

 

"This is how you are supposed to thank me, by obeying my command." For that moment, Kris sounded really mean. 

 

"Then, I rather you don't help me," Hani replied through gritted teeth. Kris ignored it and began to fake sleep on his table. But deep down, he was thinking about the cut on her hand when she threw the bottle at him. 

The day passed quickly and it was time for lunch break. Everyone made way towards the door, except Kris and Hani who remained rooted on their seats.

 

"Kris, you aren't eating? It's bad for your health." Some girls called out. Kris shook his head.

"Bro, not playing bball today?" A group of toned and muscular guys asked. 

"Lazy." Kris replied. He then returned back to 'sleeping'.

 

Kris detest lunchtime. He detest going to the cafeteria. There is always a table rese

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter