Chapter 7: Jimin's Heaven

The First Symphony

The First Symphony Chapter 7: Jimin's Heaven

 


 

*Jimin's POV*

The birds chirped happily in my window. I yawned and stretched widely popping some bones in the process. Flexing my biceps I look at myself in the mirror.

"Why am I not more popular, like damn. I look y." I flex my abs and do poses in the mirror before I jumped at my baby sister's appearance.

She looked at me, blanket in hand, thumb in mouth before yelling at the top of her lungs, "MAMA!!!!! CHIM-CHIM IS AGAIN!!" Sunyu ran out of the room flailing her arms in the process. I run my hands across my face. Then, I go to the bathroom and make SURE the door is closed. After admiring myself a couple minutes more, I do my daily morning process.

Finally, my face looks fresh and clean and my uniform looks nice and tidy on my frame. I look at my tie in frustration before leaving it how it is; undone. The banister of my house looks especially inviting today. I rub my hands in anticipation and sit on it, letting myself slide to the bottom. Jumping off, I readjust my clothes and go to the kitchen, swag-walking. 

Ever since what V told us yesterday, I've been feeling especially confident. I'm finally gonna talk to the girl I've been daydreaming, dreaming, and thinking about since the first day I saw her. As cheesy as it sounds, it was love at first sight. I sigh dreamily and come up behind my mom and give her a tight hug.

"Oh hey Jimmi. You look happy today. Did you start dating Soo Jin yet?" Yes, my mom knew Ahn Soo Jin. I talk about her in my sleep for god's sake.

"No. Not yet. Emphasis on YET."

"Oh my Jimin is growing into a man." She squealed like a school girl and hugged my waist. I blushed from embarrassment.

"Mom~"

"My god Jimin! Have you been working out more?! Yah! Too much and she'll pass out from your perfection!" I pat her head and she releases me. She started preparing my favorite breakfast. Pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs. She looked at the food she was making and looked at me in disbelief.

"How can you eat so much junk and look like this? Yah. You definitely got your father's looks." Speak of the devil and he shall appear. My dad came in and I was surprised.

"Dad?! I thought you had work?"

"Today, I decided to stay home so I could take care of my wife." He rubbed her stomach and smiled. She was expected to deliver today so I was nervous. How would it feel to have another sister around?

"Like Hell." I said. He looked at me as if he read my mind.

"I know it's gonna be hard for you son, but you have to bare with it." Blegh. I sat at the table and awaited my food with a small scowl. Mom finished the food and I scarfed it down like an animal.

She looked at me slightly disgusted, "If there's anything wrong with you Jimmi, it's the way you eat." 

"Whabs mrong wif deg wen uh it?" I was trying to say 'What's wrong with the way I eat', but it sounded strange with all the food in my mouth. My head automatically turned down in embarrassment. Understood. 

Finally, I finished and I ran upstairs to brush my teeth again. Mouth wash, floss and a mint. Perfect. Now I'm ready to kiss Soo Jin. Wait. YAH JIMIN GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER. I slapped myself a couple of times when I heard my dad call from downstairs. 

"Jimin! Come on! I'm taking you to school today!" Quickly, I grab my backpack and slide down the banister smoothly. He looked at me impressed.

"Hey, teach me to do that someday," he said in approval. I gave him a thumbs up and we went in the car. We talked about things dads and sons talk about, but my mind could only wander to one thing. 

Ahn Soo Jin.


 



*Soo Jin's POV*

"Good morning Soo Jin!"
"H-hey Ahn Soo Jin."
"ASHLEY!!"
"Lina baby!"
"JAE NOONA!!!!"
"OMG Fae! I love you!"

I smiled warmly at the admirers in the hallways. They swooned and scream my name. My vision is suddenly blocked by a tall brunette with a bouquet of red roses in his hand.

"Soo Jin-Noona. If you could accept my feelings for you, that would make me the happiest boy on Earth." He smiled charmingly. The girls stared at me in interest. This one was cute no doubt, but I shrugged him off coolly.

"I can always accept your feelings," he blushed brightly until I continued, "But I can never return them." I bow to him with a small smile filled with sweetness.

He stuttered a response, "It's okay, Soo Jin-Noona. I will never give up, though!"

I admired the determined look in his eyes and he ran off, but not before yelling, "Oh Se Hun!!! Class 1-D!!!" Ashley patted my back in pity. The life of a Queenka. The only rule, and also the most important one: Never give yourself to your fans. Ever. How I wished that didn't exist. I would have run off to find the charming, gutsy, tall, fi-

"Yah!!! SJ! Stop drooling! It's embarrassing!" Lina whispered in my ear loudly breaking my daydream. Why is life so cruel?! I tilted my head back and sighed dramatically. 

A hard chest suddenly bumped into me, causing my books and papers to fly everywhere. It seems as if time stopped around me. The hard chest was pressed on my body and I suffered as the person put their full weight on me. WHAT THE HECK ARE THEY MADE OF?! Bricks?! I groan audibly and people around me gasp. There is an unknown boy on top of me with a starstruck look on his face. Might I add that we are in quite the suggestive position. His arms are caging me to the ground and my knee is between his crotch. One wrong move and it's game over.

Being the god she is, Ashley diffuses the situation by picking the guy off of me with Lina's help. The brick wall like boy is still staring at me until he offers me a hand. The instant I grab his hand I'm already standing. What? How did he get me up that quickly? Well, he's not a brick for nothing. I smile thankfully and he starts picking up my stuff.

"Yah. There's no need to pick up my stuff. I've got it." I smile in a cute way.


 



*Jimin's POV*

"Yah. There's no need to pick up my stuff. I've got it." She smiles in a cute way. My heart rate picks up and I'm sweating. That smile just now, it was all for me. I smile and continue picking up her textbooks and journals regardless of her telling me not to.

"It's my fault. I wasn't looking where I was going. Sorry." I rub the back of my neck and give her the remainder of her school supplies.

"I'm sorry, too, not for this, but for that-" she clears and just that in itself makes me blush "-Down time." She makes little quotations marks and I can't help, but to chuckle. 

She smiles and introduces, "Ahn Soo Jin. What's your name?" She tilts her head, poker face now present. I frown internally. She looks much better smiling.

"Park Ji Min. Just call me Jimin." I bow deeply to her and she bows deeply as well, her hair splaying on her face. Cute.

"Although these were awkward circumstances, I like you Jimin," My heart skipped at least two beats then she said, "Let's be friends?" I died. On the spot. Heaven is on Earth because this was IT right here.

I stuttered profusely, red in the face and still managed to say, "O-ok-okay." She smiled just then. It was so pure that I melted. She is perfection.

"Good."


 



*Taehyung's POV*

I reached home room early today. After the shower I had yesterday, I felt much better.

"Yes," I smiled to myself.

"Today is a new day. Let's make it a good one." I pumped myself up quietly then noticed I was talking to myself and I was glad no one was in the room with me.

"Maybe I should walk around a little?" 

Standing up, I make my way to the hallway and walk freely, watching the smiling couples and groups of friends. Although I'm a bit of a loner, I like seeing people happy. It brings a smile to my face. Speaking of smiles. I spot Jimin with a smile so big you can't even see his face anymore. His teeth have completely invaded his face. Really. He spots me and literally skips to me. How I wished I had camera because that was such a sight. Manly, muscular Jimin, skipping. After shaking my head and shaking my thoughts, he held my shoulders and gazed up into my eyes. Hah. Shorty.

"Hey. Guess what?"

"Do I have to guess?"

"Yes!" He jostled me exasperatedly.

"You have friends?"

"YAH BE SERIOUS YOU JERK!" I laugh at his short person rage. So small.

"Is it a girl?" He nodded and finally let me go. The sigh Jimin released could have been heard all the way to Seoul Central.

"Ahn Soo Jin," at this, he grabbed at his chest and leaned against the locker.

"Did she kiss you or something?"

"Better." What?! What in Jimin's world could be better than a kiss?! 

"She asked me to be her friend," I facepalm and give up. Completely.

"You have a strange definition of the word 'better', my friend."

Jimin looked at me and said, "I guess she likes me more than you huh?" I knew he was only joking, but it still left a small prick in my chest. 

"Does she?" I say to myself, but Jimin hears it.

"Hey, are you okay? Don't go nutso on me now." I look at him and laugh. He stares at me and starts laughing, too.

I stick my tongue out at him and wink, "In your dreams, Jimin."

He looks at me and says jokingly, "I never know what's going on in that head of yours, V." 

I know and no one else knows.


 



*Time Skip: Still in Taehyung's POV*

It's finally home room and I'm sitting next to Ahn Soo Jin. She hasn't been talking and it worries me.

"Did I do something?" I say quietly, but she hears me and winks before mouthing, 'No' to me. I rip a sheet of paper from my journal and begin writing on it. She peeks over my shoulder to see it, but I hide it playfully. She pouts and I smile at her childishness.

After writing almost a paragraph I pass the paper to her. 

'Thanks for taking care of my sister yesterday. I'm really sorry about her, it takes a lot of patience to deal with her and that patience is something I lack. XC' She giggles at my note and writes something back. I keep my eye on the teacher to make sure he doesn't see us passing the note.

'It's all good, Tae! :D She wasn't as bad as you make her out to be. What really made me mad was having to pick you up, like gosh what do you eat, Kim Taehyung?!?! XOX' I pout and cross my arms. I try to ignore her, but she ends up poking me in the forehead making it hurt again. She looks at me apologetically and then writes something else on the paper.

'How did that happen anyway?' 
'I have no idea. I remember leaving the front before tripping on something and BAM! I'm in the nurse with a concussion. ;C'
'Does my poor baby Tae have Amnesiaaaaaaaa???? OUO'
I want to chuckle, but hold my laughter by biting my lip. 
'I don't know, but it hurts when you poke it you meanie! X,O'

She rubs my back apologetically and scoots her desk closer to mine. I wonder what she's doing until she starts running her fingers through my hair. This feels strangely good. I lay my head down and let her continue. She looks satisfied with herself so I smile up at her and for a split second, I see her blush. Perhaps it's just my mind imagining things or the darkness of the room, but I just shrug it off.


 



*Ahn Soo Jin's POV*

Yah. 

Yah. 

YAHHHHHHH. What is this kid doing to my soul!? He's out my life forces just by being himself. Curse him. Curse his soft hair. Despite this, I continue to sift my fingers through it. He sighs audibly and it takes everything in my bodily power to NOT smack his head on this desk. He looks a little kitten. I smile to myself and eventually just focus on the lesson while absentmindedly playing in his hair.


 



*Jonghyun's POV*

My fists are clenching so hard that if I could clench them any harder, I would break my own hand. I thought I taught this little f*** a lesson. I guess not. He's a slow learner.

"Just be calm Jonghyun," I tell myself. I hear him sigh in pleasure and all possibilities of being calm are lost. I would wring his neck now, but not around Ahn Soo Jin. Not around my angel. Soon enough, that little freak will be at my feet begging for forgiveness. I smile a crazy smile and Key looks at me strangely and scoffs. He doesn't get it. Only JONGHYUN can have Ahn Soo Jin.

I'll make sure he understands this time.