Ped Xing

Crossroads

Shin Hye is walking to her room half asleep, though she was with with Woo Bin, she didn’t get enough sleep thinking about nothing. She could not figure what but her mind was blank and she could not close her eyes, or she closed her eyes but could not go to sleep. She opened the door of her room and threw herself to her bed. She stayed lying and staring at the ceiling for a couple of minutes until she realized that she forgot Jong Suk’s phone at Woo Bin’s room. She immediately stood up and walk her way back to Woo Bin’s room the fastest that she could walk. She reached the door to his room out of breath. She gasps for air to normalize her breathing before opening the door.

“Hey, you’re fast. But why are you still in your sleeping clothes?” Woo Bin said putting his phone down on the table.

“I forgot my phone.” She said picking up the phone where she left it last night, at the bedside table. “Who were you talking to?” She asked looking at the phone screen she just picked up.

“Jong Kook hyung, I asked him to look up something for me.” He answered taking his shirt off to go to the shower.

“Ah, I thought he’s on leave?” She said now looking at him. “Yah, don’t just throw your shirt anywhere.” She said grabbing his shirt on the bed.

“Miane, I thought I was in your apartment. Would you like to take a shower with me?” He said grabbing her waist.

Shin Hye looked at his masculine six packs body. “I’m really tempted with this, but I think I need to say no because you're going to miss your flight.” She said pushing him away.

“Do you have something to tell me?” Woo Bin asked with a serious face.

“Like what?” she asked putting the shirt in his dirty clothes bag. “I told you that we’re going to talk tomorrow when I get back to Seoul. I don’t wanna deal with anything while I’m with my parents’ house. I still don’t know if I can handle the truth but I just want you to be honest with me.” She said now looking at him.

Woo Bin pulled her for a hug. “I can’t even imagine my life without you. I love you so much that I can do anything for you and forgive you for whatever it is. I am and I will be true to you forever.” He said hugging her tighter. ‘But I don’t know what I will do if you tell me the truth about you and Jong Suk. I hope Suzy is wrong and she’s just trying to make up story to get Jong Suk back. And I hope it’s not the reason why you apologized yesterday.’ He said to himself closing his eyes.

Shin Hye tapped Woo Bin’s back before letting go of the hug. “You should take a shower. I’m going back to my room to change.” Shin Hye said before leaving the room.

Shin Hye felt pain on what Woo Bin just said. What does he mean? Does he already know about Jong Suk? Does his mom found out about it and told him? Ah, mollasso, she just want to disappear right now. How could she forget about his mom, who will do anything to break them apart? She should have told him when she had the chance.

 

At the airport, Woo Bin already boarded and Shin Hye is sitting on the bench looking at the busy surrounding around her. How did her life become so complicated like this? She thought that if she gets engage to Woo Bin she will get her happy ending, but why it is like this? Why did her world suddenly turns upside down? She hoped that she could just go back to the night in her apartment when Yong Hwa invited her out. She made the last glance at her busy surrounding before standing up.

She’s walking her way to her car in the airport car park when her phone suddenly rings. She checked on the caller ID, and startled on who’s calling her.

“Huh, why is she calling me? I guess she already know that we got engaged.” She said letting out a heavy sigh before answering it. “Yobeosaeyo?” she said riding to her card.

“Shin Hye, it’s me. I heard that my son already proposed to you. Are you really trying to mess my patience up? You know I will never accept your engagement, right? I know you’re a good girl but you lack so much from my ideal wife of my son, so I can’t accept you as a daughter-in-law.” Park Joon Geum said over the phone.

“Eomoni, you’ve been vocal about that from the beginning but…” Shin Hye didn’t finish what she was saying and cut off by Mrs. Kim.

“I don’t wanna hear any of your explanation or drama. I don’t want you for my son and that’s the end of it. I didn’t wanna do this but I think you should know what my son had been doing why he was away from you. I sent you some files on your email. Just end this nonsense before you hurt yourself more.” She advised with a firm voice.

“Eomoni, thank you for your concern but whatever problem it is between us we’re going to deal with it together.” Shin Hye explained.

“Life and love doesn’t always work that way. Look, I’m being nice with you here, so either end it now before you hurt yourself more or I will take action to forcefully make my son end it with you.” She warned her.

“Eomoni, Woo Bin and I are old enough to make our own decision. All I care about is Woo Bin-ah’s happiness and if his happiness is being with me, I will fight for it no matter what.” She added now with a firm voice.

“I rather see my son devastated than seeing him with you.” She said and ended the call immediately.

“Ah jinjja.” Shin Hye said letting out a heavy sigh.

Shin Hye stayed in the car to calm herself before driving to meet Jong Suk. She decided not to open whatever his mother sent her. She will hear it straight from Woo Bin’s mouth. Her word about Woo Bin’s happiness kept on playing in her mind. Will Woo Bin still be happy being with her after she tells him the truth? What is she going to do if Woo Bin decided to end their relationship? Ah, why do this confusing questions keeps on flooding her mind recently?

 

Meanwhile at the hotel, Jong Suk is getting ready to go out while Jong Hyun is still in deep sleep. Jong Suk is walking in and out of the bathroom checking himself in the mirror that makes Jong Hyun wakes up.

“Hyung what are you doing? I keep hearing your steps.” Jong Hyun said tossing on his bed.

“I’m just checking myself in the mirror. Go back to sleep, I’ll be out soon.” Jong Suk said going back to the bathroom.

“Hyung, you’re just going to get your phone, why are you so conscious on how you will look like? We have the same genes so you don’t have to do all that annoying stuffs to look good. We look good even after just waking up.” Jong Hyun said opening his eyes and giving his brother a cute half asleep smile.

“Ah, kurue. You really take after appa, full of self-confidence, but you’re right.” Jong Suk said coming out of the bathroom after seeing Jong Hyun’s cute half asleep smile.

“I think it’s just that I really don’t care. I don’t care what people will say as long as I’m not hurting anyone. I will do as I please.” He said lying on his back with his hands on the back of his head. “But seriously hyung, it’s time to let go, she just got engage last night and I think you saw how happy she is.” He said seriously looking at the ceiling.

“Why are we talking about this early in the morning?” Jong Suk said sitting on the edge of the bed where Jong Hyun is lying.

“I just don’t want your life and theirs to be complicated. You’re my brother and they are both my friends. Shin Hye is a great woman to put her in a complicated situation.” Jong Hyun said turning to face his brother.

“Ara. The more people talking nice about her, the deeper I fall for her, but I don’t wanna put her in a complicated situation either. And yah, I’m your brother so whatever happened you have to be on my side. Ah jinjja.” Jong Suk said tapping Jong Hyun’s feet.

“You’re my brother that’s why I’m not choosing you for Shin Hye. If you and Woo Bin hyung would just give her pain, I’d rather choose Yong Hwa hyung to be with her. They’ve known each other since they are kids and he will know how to comfort her.” Jong Hyun said jokingly.

“Yah! They are good as siblings. If you’re not going to choose me, then I will have to just choose you. We’re brothers and will always be brothers, if I end up not getting married you will have to take care of me.” He said jumping on the bed and hugs Jong Hyun tight. “We will always be together forever Jong Hyun-ah.” He said while rubbing his face on his brother’s face.

“Yah get off of me. Pyontae! Get off of me.” He said pushing his brother away from him but Jong Suk hugs him tighter. “Someone please save me!” he shouted and finally pushed his brother away from him.

“I should go, I don’t want Shin Hye to wait for me. I should be there first to wait for her. This might be the last time we will meet so I should make a good impression right?” Jong Suk said confirming to his brother.

“You don’t actually have to do that. You just have to control your feelings and you can still be friends with her. Ah, I guess you’re not as strong as me, so you need to distance yourself from her to forget your feelings. But in reality, you will never forget it, it will always be there, it just have to change to something.” He murmurs under the blanket.

“What did you say?” Jong Suk asked not hearing clearly what Jong Hyun just said.

“Nothing. Just go and leave me alone so I can go to sleep before flying back to Seoul.” He said shooing away his brother with his right hand.

 

Jong Suk left the hotel in a good mood. He’s walking his way to the nearest coffeeshop that he and Shin Hye agreed to meet. He entered the shop and walked straight to the counter to buy two ice Americano for him and Shin Hye. He chose a table on the left corner with the glass window where you can see the Haeundae beach in the background. He glanced at his watch and smile, he’s a bit early than the agreed time. And yes he’s excited and he doesn’t denied it. He was looking at the people walking and swimming early on the beach, he’s not really fan of crowded places but the thought of walking with someone on the beach is making him grin like a fool. He was startled when he heard his name, reminding him that his orders are ready. He immediately walked to the counter and returned to his table to look at the refreshing view of the beach.

Jong Suk was able to empty his ice Americano, by just looking on the view at the glass window, time flies by really quickly. He checked on his watch again and its past ten minutes from the time that they agreed to meet. Did she forgot about their meeting? Should he call her already? But how is he going to call her? Ah silly him, she has his phone. He let out a heavy sigh with his thought and grabbed the ice Americano that he bought for her.

“Isn’t that my coffee?” A woman said from his side.

Jong Suk immediately turned when he heard a familiar voice. He put back the ice Americano on the side of the table where the woman just seated.

“Sorry I’m late.” She grabbed the ice Americano, opened the lid and almost finished it in one gulp.

“Are you okay?” Jong Suk asked in awe.

“No I’m not. I’m really pissed right now. Mian.” She said letting out a heavy sigh. “Here.” She said handling the phone to him.

“Gomawo.” Jong Suk took the phone and put it on the table and cross his arms on his chest looking straight to her.

“Aren’t you going to check it?” she asked.

“No. What do you want to eat?” he said still staring at her eyes.

“Ah, I’m not really hungry.” She said honestly.

“Come on I have an idea.” He said getting up from his seat and offering his hand to her.

“What? I need to meet Yong Hwa later.” She said hesitating to take his hand.

Jong Suk grabbed her hand instead. “Just text him that you’re with me and you’re going to be late. Kaja.” He said with a warm gaze and smile.

“Wait, where are we going?” she asked grabbing her bag.

“Don’t worry I’m not going to kidnap you and force you to marry me. I just don’t wanna see those sad eyes, so we’re going to take a walk in the beach and feel the water to our feet to refresh our minds. Let’s leave whatever is bothering you for a while and enjoy this time.” He said giving her a smile and offered his hand to her.

“Okay.” She agreed and grabbed his hand.

Jong Suk is glancing once in a while to her hand who is holding his. He made his decision but can he really let go of her hand? He should and he must because it’s not for him to take, her hand already belongs to someone else. Another confusing thoughts running around his mind.

“Ah the air is so great. I haven’t been this out for a long time.” He said inhaling the freshness of the air.

“Shouldn’t we remove our shoes?” She asked taking her shoes off.

“Neh.” He agreed and removed his shoes too. “Let me carry them for you.” He offered taking her shoes.

“Gomawo.” She said and put her hand around his left arm. “Do you always do this? Walking on the beach when you want to think or don’t want to think?” she asked looking at her steps on the smooth sand.

“Ani. I am actually afraid of crowded places and that includes beaches. I don’t want the attention or I really don’t like when people are staring at me.” He explained.

“Jeongmal? Ah maybe because of your white skin that people can’t help but to look at you. So, you’re opposite of Jong Hyun then.” She said still looking to her feet.

“Neh. He likes the attention specially the girls. I really admire him for that, he just doesn’t care what people will say about him. He will do whatever he’s comfortable with.” He said with a smile seeing her play with the sand in her feet.

“Neh. Jong Hyun is so candid. He’s like what you see is what you get. This is me whether you like it or not. I admire that about him too.” She said tossing the sand that got stuck in her feet. “Wait.” She said pausing and looking at him.

“Wae?” he asked curiously.

“You said you don’t want attention and you don’t want people staring at you, but why did you became a model?” she asked wondering.

“Ah that. I’m still wondering too why I became a model. Even my mom was asking me that. What do you think?” he answered with a question.

She looked at him from head to toe. “Well, it is physically obvious. I mean with your height and looks, but I think, thought you don’t like attention, you somehow enjoy when people praise you. Am I right?” she asked stopping from walking.

Jong Suk gave her a cute smile before answering. “I guess you’re right.”

“See I got you. You’re somehow like everybody else who likes hearing praises to lift up their ego. You…” she was not able to continue what she was saying when she got out of balance while playing with the sand in her feet.

Jong Suk was fast enough and caught her in the back to prevent her from falling, but he dropped her shoes in the water.

“Yah! My shoes! Why did you dropped them into the water? Look they are all wet.” She shouted and didn’t even say thank you for catching her.

“Yah. I was preventing you from falling that’s why I dropped them to catch you.” He explained.

She sulk and grabbed his shoes and tossed them in the water too. “Now that’s fair.” She said with a victory smile.

Jong Suk was stunned by what she just did. “So, is this what you really want?” he asked and suddenly scooped her in his arm and run into the water. Shin Hye was shouting and flipping her feet that made Jong Suk falls to his knees and dropped her into the water. She was unable to say anything and just frozen from her position while Jong Suk was laughing to his stomach looking at her expression.

Jong Suk recovered from his laughter when he saw her serious frozen face not changing. He stood up and tried to help her by pulling her hands up but Shin Hye was thinking of something. Instead of standing up, she pulled him and fall on top of her. Now she’s all wet and even drank a bit of the salty water. Jong Suk who is now also wet pulled her up and helped her wipe the salty water in her eyes.

“Yah, what are you doing? Now I’m all wet.” She said spitting the water while wiping her face.

“You were the one who pulled me down, and now I’m all wet too. Let’s go and find something to wear.” He said rubbing her shoulders.

“Where’s my bag?” She asked remembering that she was wearing her bag before Jong Suk scooped her.

“There. You dropped it in the sand.” He said pointing on the bag lying in the sand.

“Ah, you’re phone is ruined. Miane.” She apologized guiltily.

“Ah, what should I do with it now.” He said checking his phone. “Ah, it’s still okay.”

“Oh thank God. Put it in my bag first.” She said running to get her bag.

Shin Hye took his phone and put it in her bag while Jong Suk was collecting their shoes in the water. He was running to her with their shoes in his embrace.

“Should we buy some slippers too?” she asked looking at the wet shoes.

“We should. First we need to find some towels, you might catch some colds.” He said putting his right arm on her shoulder while holding the ties of the shoes in his left hand.

They walk to the nearest souvenir shop to buy some towels to dry themselves. They stayed under the sun for a while until their clothes stopped dripping and decided to go to the nearest department store to buy some clothes.

“Wait, your hotel is just near right? So, why don’t you just go back there and change and meet here after.” She suggested.

“Ani. Jong Hyun is still there sleeping. I don’t wanna disturb him, he has to leave later to Seoul.” He said not trying to be obvious that he doesn’t wanna leave her alone.

They reached the department store and Jong Suk immediately walk to the Disney section of the store. He pulled out a white shirt with Donald Duck image and a woman white shirt with Daisy Duck image.

“Hey, let’s buy these.” He said showing her the shirts that he picked.

Shin Hye stared at the shirts. “I’m not really fun of Daisy but you can wear the Donald if you want. You look like a ddochi anyway with your hair purse up like that.” She said winking at him.

“Yah! I just love Donald’s character.” He explained pouting his lips.

“And we will look like a couple if I wear that shirt.” She said the obvious. “Ah, I will get this one. What do you think?” she asked showing him a white shirt with Mickey Mouse hugging Pluto image.

“It’s good.” He said smiling cutely. “Mickey and Donald are best friends anyway. Is there a Dino in Disney?” he murmurs.

“What is that? Are you saying something?” she asked not clearly heard what he was murmuring.

“Nothing. Let’s look for pants.” Jong Suk said excitedly.

“Don’t we need to pay for these first?” Shin Hye said the obvious.

“Right.” Jong Suk grabbed the shirt in her hand and paid in the cashier.

“I should pay for my clothes. You don’t have to do that.” Shin Hye said shyly.

“You can pay for the pants if you’re not comfortable with it. Deal?” Jong Suk said.

“Call.” She agreed and smile.

“Let’s go find the pants.” Jong Suk grabbed her hand and led her to the Giordano section.

Shin Hye stopped in front of a big billboard in front of the store and looked intently to the model. “Isn’t he look like Woo Bin-ah?” she asked Jong Suk.

“No.” Jong Suk answered immediately.

“I’m sure he looks like Woo Bin-ah. Ah they are so sweet.” She admired to the photo of the model.

“They look like in love, so they must be dating. Let’s go, it’s getting cold already.” He said grabbed her hand.

Jong pulled out a blue French Terry shorts to match his Donald shirt, while Shin Hye pulled out a red shorts with printed white little stars. They agreed to the pants of their choice and Shin Hye paid for them this time.

“What else do we need?” Jong Suk asked thinking.

“Ahm, I need an undergarments.” Shin Hye said shyly.

“Okay. Undergarments, let’s go.” He said grabbing her hand again.

“Where are you going?” she asked looking at him.

“Buying you undergarments.” He said innocently.

“Yah! Pyontae! I will go this way and you go that way and buy your own. Ah jinjja, you’re unbelievable.” Shin Hye said walking away.

“Wae? What did I do? Why did she call me pyontae?” he said walking the other way not realizing what he did.

After they bought their personal stuffs and change their wet clothes, they agreed to meet on the entrance of the department store. Jong Suk came out first with paper bags on his hand where his wet clothes are. He stood on the corner while waiting for Shin Hye. He was about to check his phone but realized that it is in Shin Hye’s bag when he put his hand on his pocket. He was looking around the people coming in and out of the department store, some school girls are even staring at him and some are pausing just to look at him. This is what he hates when he goes to crowded places, maybe they thought that he’s a celebrity or he resembles his brother and when they realized that he is not him people will continue with their stuffs. He suddenly feels uneasy, maybe because of the eyes staring at him? Yes, maybe but it is a different feeling, like someone is following him.

‘Ah maybe I’m thinking too hard. Where is she anyway?’ he said to himself while looking at his watch.

“Let’s go.” She said rushing out of the department store.

“Yah, what took you so long? I almost went back inside to get you.” He said sulking.

“I was just there…” she said pointing inside on the left corner. “…watching you while those school girls were staring at you.” She said winking.

“So that’s why I got that weird feeling that someone was watching me. Did you like what you saw?” he said teasing her with his y eyes.

“Yes, I almost die laughing watching you. You were so shy and awkward, you couldn’t even hide the redness in your face.” She said laughing.

“Aisshhh…” Jong Suk hush and pouted in protest.

“Stop doing that, you really looks like ddochi when you do that.” She said pinching his pouted lips. “Come on I’ll treat you something good. I got hungry suddenly. Let’s eat some fresh seafood.” She said and hold his arm.

“Ah, I thought you’re not going to say that, I’m really hungry too. I want to eat some grilled abalone and octopus.” Jong Suk said putting his arm around her shoulder. “Give me those paper bags.” He said getting the paper bags in his hand.

“Komawo.” She said with a cute smile.

They walked back to the coffee shop where they met earlier to get Shin Hye’s car. When they reached the car park, Shin Hye decided to buy something to drink first while Jong Suk is waiting in the car.

“Two ice Americano.” She said to the lady on the counter.

“Make it three.” A man standing on his back said.

Shin Hye turned to see the familiar voice. “Oppa!” she called smiling.

“What are you doing here? And why are you buying two coffees?” Geun Suk asked curiously while looking around.

Shin Hye paid the coffees. “I dropped Woo Bin-ah in the airport, then I met a friend.” She said grabbing the two coffees.

“Catching up with your friends.” He said grabbing the other coffee sitting in the counter. “Thanks for this.” He said lifting the coffee.

“What are you doing here? I thought you’re going to spend some time with eomoni?” she asked sipping the other coffee.

“I just took a run near the beach. I’m about to go home, lucky me I decided to buy some coffee and you’re here too.” He said with his flirty look.

“Yes lucky you because you just got a free coffee.” She said jokingly.

“Yah, I already said thank you.” He said messing up her hair with his right hand.

“Yah! Oppa, stop doing that.” She shouted trying to stop him from messing her hair because she can’t stop him with her hands which are occupied with the coffees.

“Oh yeah I forgot, you’re not my Minam anymore.” He said now fixing her hair. “Aren’t you going home yet?” he asked sipping his coffee.

“Nope, my friend is waiting for me in the car.” She said pointing in the parking.

“I will go then. Visit eomma before you go back to Seoul.” He said and hugged her.

Shin Hye hugged him back. “I will. I will drop by tonight with Yong Hwa.” She said before letting go of the hug. “Drive safely.”

Shin Hye was walking back to her car when a phone rings. It wasn’t her phone, and she remembered that Jong Suk’s phone is in her back. She immediately check her bag to get the phone. She check on the caller ID and Se Yeon is calling. She rush to get to her car to give the phone to Jong Suk. Jong Suk got out of the car as soon as he saw Shin Hye coming.

“Why are you rushing? You might fall.” He said getting the other coffee in her hand.

“Ah, someone is calling you.” She said out of breath while taking his phone out of her bag.

“Ah, you don’t have to rush like that. What if you fell?” He scold while taking his phone. “Se Yeon? She might want to check if I already get my phone back.” He said checking the missed call.

“Call her back, she might be worried.” She said trying to read his expression.

Jong Suk press the call button. ”Neh, Se Yeon-ah, I got my phone back.” “Jong Hyun is still sleeping so I went out for a while to meet a friend.” He said while looking at Shin Hye. “No, I didn’t forgot. I will see you later.” He said still looking at Shin Hye before ending the call.

“Should we go back?” she asked trying to show a smile.

“Wae? You still owe me grilled abalone and octopus.” He said touching her face and smile. “Let’s go palli, I’m starving.” He said and got in the car.

 

Meanwhile, on the other corner of the parking Geun Suk didn’t leave yet. He’s still inside his car trying to call someone. He has been dialing his phone but no one is answering his call. He decided to try for the last time before driving back home.

“Yah, what took you so long to answer your phone?” he complains over the line.

“Miane hyung, I was taking a shower. What’s up?” Yong Hwa apologized.

“I thought you’re going to meet Shin Hye today?” he asked.

“Neh. I’m going to meet her later. Wae?” he asked curiously?

“I’m on my way to you house right now. We need to talk.” He said seriously.

“About what?” he asked wondering.

“I think something is up with Minam, and you’re going to tell me everything you know. I’ll be there in five.” He said before ending the call and drive his car.

Yong Hwa is drinking his coffee outside in his mother’s garden while waiting for Geun Suk. He knew that sooner or later Geun Suk will notice something about Shin Hye, considering their closeness to each other. Just like him, Geun Suk can identify if something is not right with Shin Hye by just her look. He might not easily saw it because he was a bit drunk but he was sure that he will notice it. And without further a due, Geun Suk arrived in front of their gate and Yong Hwa immediately opened it as soon as he sees his car.

“Where are the others?” he asked before sitting on the chair where Yong Hwa was drinking his coffee before he came.

“Hong Ki is still sleeping. The maknaes are eating breakfast.” He answered. “What’s with that serious face? What do you want to know?” he asked not trying to hide anything.

“What is going on between her and Lee Jong Suk? I saw her with him today and they look like lovers going on a date. I know Lee Jong Suk has a thing on her by just looking at his eyes. Now spit what you know.” He demanded.

“I don’t wanna sound like a gossiping ajhumma but I’m really worried about her. She’s in a very complicated situation right now.” He said pausing to sigh.

“She’s in love with Lee Jong Suk, is she?” he asked directly. “I’d seen how she looked at him and him to her. Why did she agreed to the engagement?” he asked looking straight to Yong Hwa’s eyes.

“She said she loves Woo Bin and she wants to be with him. But after the engagement last night, I felt that there was something wrong with them. I tried to talk to her but she wouldn’t tell me, that’s why I asked her out today so we could talk. I’m really worried about her but I have no one to talk to, all I can do is to support whatever decision she makes. The more she try to hide her feelings for Jong Suk, the more she falls deeper for him and I’m afraid that she’ll get hurt.” He said sincerely.

“What about the issue with Woo Bin’s mother? I assume that she’s okay with their relationship that’s why he proposed.” He asked now looking worried.

“That’s the problem too. From what I know she still doesn’t like Ssinz for him. And knowing his mother, she’ll do anything to break the engagement…” Yong Hwa didn’t finish what he was saying when Hong Ki interrupted him.

“Whose mother? Why are two talking here? And what with this serious atmosphere?” Hong Ki asked holding a glass of orange juice.

“It’s about Minam. We’re worried about her.” Geun Suk answered.

“Is it about Woo Bin-ah meeting another girl? Is he cheating on her? That rascal!” he said unconsciously letting out information.

“Mwo? What girl? Where did you see him? Why didn’t you tell me?” Yong Hwa asked furiously.

“Jong Hoon saw him in China with another woman. But he said that it didn’t seem like he was cheating because he was distancing himself to the woman. Jong Hoon said it was more like a professional thing. Is he cheating?” Hong Ki explained.

“Yah! Why didn’t you tell us this?” Geun Suk shouted at him.

“So, that maybe the reason why Ssinz was acting weird last night. Maybe Woo Bin told her about it. But if it’s true then… ah mollasso.” Yong Hwa exclaimed.

“Then she and Jong Suk… Aren’t Jong Suk and Woo Bin friends?” Geun Suk asked puzzled.

“Neh.” Yong Hwa answered.

“Wait, you mean Ssinz and that skinny pale guy?” Hong Ki asked wondering.

“Did you just say that Woo Bin’s mother will do anything to break them apart?” Geun Suk asked remembering what Yong Hwa said earlier.

“Neh. Wae?” Yong Hwa asked.

“I suspected someone following them on the beach, so I followed the guy. The guy seem so familiar but I couldn’t remember where I saw him.” He said pulling his phone out. “Here I took a picture of him when he followed them in the department store.” He showed them the picture on his phone.

“Wait, isn’t he Woo Bin’s secretary?” Hong Ki asked Yong Hwa.

“Neh, its Jong Kook hyung. I’m sure of it because we met several times.” Yong Hwa said now more puzzled about the situation.