Straight Ahead

Crossroads

It's 6 o'clock in the evening at Seoul General Hospital, Shin Hye just came out from the Operating Room. She look around her busy surrounding and let out a big sigh along her way to the Nurse Station. She passed by with some few senior doctors and nurses that put a smile on her lips and bowed her head for respect. She heard her stomsch growl that made her realized that she didn't eat her lunch. She just lost a patient this morning that made her really sad and lost her appetite. She's about to let another sigh when she sees someone, a very tall, masculine and model like looking guy standing at the nurse station.

"hey, are you in any cahnce a model? can I have an autograph?" she gives him her best smile.

"I will even give you my heart and soul." he gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"Ani. Your girlfriend might kill me if I do that." she look at him and pouts her lips.

"It's ok, she's not here anyway." he winks at her and put his left hand on her waist, teasing her.

"Yah!" she pushed his hand and look at him with her big round eyes.

"Mian. You're the one who started it." he hugs her ans kisses her nose. "How's the operation?"

"It went well." she put her arms around his waist and hugs him tight.

"What's wong?" he holds her shoulders to look at her.

She let out another sigh before answering him. "I lost a patient this morning."

"So, you skipped your lunch again." he asked while walking her towards the empty chairs in the lobby.

"Neh. I think I will never get use to it." she holds his right hand.

"I'm sorry to hear that, but you should never skipped a meal or you will never be able to help your other patients or you will become a patient yourself." he caresses he face with his right hand.

"Ara. So, you should treat me a dinner. Ah, now I am suddenly hungry." she touches her stomach ang gives him her cute smile.

"Ok. You know I can never resists that smile." he smiles back at her.

"Wait for me in the cafeteria. I'll just change. Gomawo." she pecks his right cheek and walks away.

Woo Bin is sitting on the cafeteria browsing his phone his schedule for tomorrow, that his secretary sent him. He's shaking his head with the busy schedule that he will be in tomorrow. He's taking over their hotel family business after his father retired last year. He is into expansion of their business outside the country so he is really busy meeting some people for negotations.

"Ah! Hectic schedule. I will need a long vacation after this expansion, or should I just ask Shin Hye to marry me?" he smiles with the thought of Shin Hye by her side forever.

Woo Bin knew that from the first day that she met Shin Hye, she's the one that he wants to spend his forever with. If it's only not for his mother, he's marry her the day she agreed to be his girlfriend. His mother disapprove their relationship from the very start beacuse Shin Hye came from a very simple family. Yes, they are a family of doctors but they don't own a hospital. In simple word she's not from a rich family. He's so engross with his thought that he didn't hear a guy with a milky white skin calling his name.

"Yah hyung!" he tapped his left shoulder.

"Ah, Jong Hyun." he replied a bit shocked. "I thought I was going to die, you startled me."

"I was calling you but you were to serious looking at your phone. Are you watching phone in there?" he seated across Woo Bin and tried to snatch his phone.

"Yah! What do you think your doing?" he slapped his hand. "It's just my schedule for tomorrow." he put his phone on his pocket.

"Are you waiting for Shin Hye?" he asked resting his back on the chair.

"Neh. What are you soing here? Is your mom ok?" he asked with concern.

"Yes, she's doing fine. Jung Shin had an accident with is bass guitar so we ruched him here." he said leaning towards the table.

"Is he alright?" crossing his arm on his chest.

"Yes. He had some cuts on his right arm and hand beacuse of the strings. Ah, he might not be able to play his bass for awhile." he drinks his ice latte.

"It's just minor injury, it will heal fast. How's your brother?" he eyed Jong Hyun.

"Well, still cold. Since the break up, he keeps himself busy with work. He barely goes home and sleeps in the office. Eomoni is starting to worry about him." he said with anxiety in his voice and drinks his coffee.

"Ah, it's really hard for him I guess, but he'll get over it sooner and hopefully not later. I will visit him one of this day. Don't worry about him." he nods and gives him a smile as a sign of assurance.

"Gomawo hyung. Oh, here's your yeoja." he straighten his sit.

"Yah, Jong Hyun what are you doing here?" Shin Hye asked with concern.

When Jong Hyun was about to answer her query, a cute voice called Shin Hye's name.

"Shin Hye nunna!" a cute tall guy with a cute single eyelid hugs Shin Hye.

"Ah, Min Hyukie." she shugged him back.

"Shin Hye, long time no see." Yong Hwa snatched Shin Hye from Min Hyuk and hugs her.

"We just saw each other yesterday Yongi." she hugged him back and tapped his back.

"Yah! Cut it off now, I don't want you hugging my yeoja." Woo Bin pulled Shin Hye's arm.

"Aish! Don't worry I'm not gonna steal her from you." Yong Hwa winks at Shin Hye.

"Jung Shin, what happened to you? Why do you have bandages in your arm?" she holds his right arm to look at the bandages.

"Ah nunna, my bass' strings snapped and they cut my arm and my hand." he pouted his lips to Shin Hye.

"Ah poor you." Shin Hye put her right arm around Jung Shin's back.

"I won't be able to play my bass for a while." he put his head on her shoulder and still pouting his lips.

"Yah! Why do you guys taking advantage of my Shin Hye? Stop putting your arms around her." Woo Bin pulled Shin Hye away and made her sit on his lap.

"Ah, so greedy." Yong Hwa smirks.

"You love me that much ah. But they are all my brothers." she put her arms around his neck.

"We should go. Kajja." Woo Bin help Shin Hye stands from his lap.

"Ah, where are you going nunna?" Min Hyuk asked twitching his lips.

"We're going to have dinner." she answered and holds Woo Bin's hand.

"Can we tag along? I am so hungry." Jung Shin said pouting his lips and touching his stomach.

"Andwe. You can go your own way. Kajja, palli." he put his arm on her shoulder and drags her out of the cofeteria.

"See you around guys." Shin Hye shouted.

At the restaurant, Shin Hye is eating quietly while Woo Bin can't help but smile while watching her eat happily. Shin Hye has always have a big appetite, she's not a picky eater either, she will eat anything that you will serve to her. Sometimes people who knows her wonders where all the food that she eats are going beacuse she has a slim body.

"Ah. I Should really work hard from now on." Woo Bin said while staring at her.

"Are you done? This is deliscious." giving him a satisfied smile.

"Just looking at you makes me full already." she gives him another smile.

"How was your day?" she asked wipping with the napkin.

"Want to marry me?" he suddenly asked.

Shin Hye almost spill the water that she's drinking. "Mwo?"

"I said, do you want to marry me?" he gives her a serious look.

"Ok. Let's get married." she gives him a serioes look too.