MTTF #03

Marrying the Tuan Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3: RUINED

 

Ji Won stopped by at my house to go to Da Yul’s house together. I put on a flowy plain pastel pink dress that reached upon my knees. Then, I grab my clutch bag and put on black heels. Ji Won who were waiting downstairs kept nagging on and on.

 

“Okay, let’s go now Ji Wonnie~~” I mess her hair up in purpose knowing that she would be yelling eventually.

 

“YAH YOON SAE MI!!! I PUT ON A LOT OF HARDWORK FOR THIS!!!” She was raging with anger but I just ignored her and get into my sports car.

 

“You are lucky to have your hair up today or I will start up a hair fight right now. Grrr~” She’s still not done but I gave her a hairpin to tidy herself up.
 

“I’m not going to forgive you just with this, just so you know.” I laughed and drove my car to Da Yul’s house hearing Ji Won’s blabbering as the radio on the way.

 

 

It was a wild party to start with. I thought it was just some usual birthday party. Well, she can do anything she wants because she’s rich ((pssst, just like me)). She studied in America two years before because she followed her dad on business. So, she’s very smart, and all, yeah…

 

I saw her dancing at her spacious living room which already turned to a dance floor with spinning disco lights and waved but she didn’t see me. Even though there were not so many people but it’s hard to get through them when they are all dancing wildly.

 

The spinning and colorful lights makes my head dizzy. I’ve never been to a situation like this before. Is this what a club looks like?

 

People drinking at the bar. Some already drunk keep blabbering like a crazy person. At some random corner, there were people making out, it makes me feel disgusted. I hold onto Ji Won’s hand and lead her to make our way through to Da Yul. But we were stopped in the middle because the couple in front of us was busy making out and grinding against each other.

 

*Oh no! My innocent eyes!* I immediately close my eyes with my free hand and continue walking with Ji Won towards Da Yul.

 

Finally, we both reached Da Yul and greet her.

 

“I NEVER KNOW A BIRTHDAY PARTY COULD BE LIKE THIS!!!” Ji Won screamed at the top of her lung because of the loud, thudding music.

 

“I KNOW!! AWESOME RIGHT!!” Da Yul continued her dancing with another college mate I know, Seokjin. Secretly, Ji Won rolled her eyes. She didn’t like this party too.

 

I went to the non-alcohol bar to get some drinks without telling Ji Won. I took a glass of fresh orange and went to find a spot to sit on but there were so full of people and the spinning disco light makes me confused so I didn’t find one.

 

I leaned against a wall and took a sip of my drink. My eyes were tarnished with lots of dirty things here. Suddenly, two hands trapped me on the wall. I looked up to see who it is and was shocked to see Namjoon, a red-haired guy from my college that once confessed to me in front of me.

 

“Hey Namjoon!” I tried greeting him casually but he looked like he’s already drunk.

 

“Yo Sae Mi!! Aigoo… Our pretty Sae Mi is here…” He tried to take a hold of my chin but I turned my head sideways. I'm 100% that he is completely drunk right now.

 

“Y-Yah, Namjoon ah. What are you doing?” I felt nervous. My stomach felt like throwing up because of extreme anxiousness.

 

“Having fun~~” He giggled creepily but his breath smelled like total alcohol and I can’t stand it.

 

“Yeah, you can go have fun over there. Over here is totally boring. Hahaha…” I faked my laugh to try luring him back to the main dance floor but he just stayed here.

 

“What makes it more fun… eheheh.. is you, Sae Mi.”I tried sliding down the wall slowly to escape from him but he was faster than me when he grabs my ponytail. I whined in pain but he ignores me and pulls me up.

 

“Don’t you know it hurts?” I stayed quiet, knowing what he’s talking about. People tend to be the most honest one when they are drunk.

 

“Is it fun? Huh? Is it fun hurting other people’s heart? Huh??! Answer me!!” He shouted in front of my face, making me startled, the glass I was drinking just now slipped out of my grip and shattered on the floor, my body trembles but still not a word from my mouth.

 

“But now, I have you all to myself. Just myself.” He gave me a creepy smile before leaning in. I pushed him away but he grab onto both of my hand giving me no chance to escape whatsoever.

 

“Let me go, Namjoon. You’re hurting me!!” I screamed. I felt the sudden regret of choosing a place with less people are at. Now, there is completely nobody here. They are all too absorbed in dancing and drinking to even bother this fragile girl who is being harrassed.

 

“I don’t want to hurt you. No, baby~~” He my left cheek, I tried to avoid his hand but he put on a firm grip which makes me hurt. “But only if you listen to me oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter